Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-11-2017, 11:21 PM
Knower

Does the spontanious anger suicide thought thing ever stop?

Hey! I feel good most of the time, but with small mistakes suddenly suicidal thoughts hit me! It is like i want to kill myself because i said yes to work when i had the dentist hour and had to pay 100 pounds for not showing! Small/middle sized problems like that makes me insanely angry, much mire than they would before!
Does this ever pass?
- August
Old 21-11-2017, 12:54 AM
Master
It doesn't sound too serious. More like your mind automatically thinks suicide when it wants to avoid facing or dealing with something. The suicide thought is just the mind seeking a way out. It doesn't seem like its something you are seriously content on going through.
Old 21-11-2017, 03:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by august2803
Hey! I feel good most of the time, but with small mistakes suddenly suicidal thoughts hit me! It is like i want to kill myself because i said yes to work when i had the dentist hour and had to pay 100 pounds for not showing! Small/middle sized problems like that makes me insanely angry, much mire than they would before!
Does this ever pass?
- August
With experience, you learn how to anticipate and account for such situations that will anger you before they arise and learn how to put in 'contingency plans' to put a stop to those annoying things the universe does to keep you mired in that situation...but you can only learn these things through the whole experience itself...for example, if I have to go to the dentist, one of my first questions would be "is there a penalty or a fine for cancelling my appointment?" and if they say "yes", I would say "thank you" and find another dentist who did not do that....but you live and you learn.
Old 21-11-2017, 11:32 AM
Knower

Omg!! I almost missed my dentist appointment today and this penalty with paying is an issue! Lol the synchronicity is sick! Why did you write about the dentist? Everyone is talking about dentists!
Old 21-11-2017, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Omg!! I almost missed my dentist appointment today and this penalty with paying is an issue! Lol the synchronicity is sick! Why did you write about the dentist? Everyone is talking about dentists!

You talked about the dentist in the op...
Old 21-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
You talked about the dentist in the op...
Yeah, I know right? How can one miss a dentists appointment, then almost miss a dentists appointment, and say people are talking about dentists when they mentioned it to start with, then say it is synchronous? my troll bells are ringing.
Old 21-11-2017, 12:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Yeah, I know right? How can one miss a dentists appointment, then almost miss a dentists appointment, and say people are talking about dentists when they mentioned it to start with, then say it is synchronous? my troll bells are ringing.
Doesn't strike me as the trolling type. A tad flaky, perhaps, but not a troll.
Old 21-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Suspended
maybe he missed two appointments.....
Old 21-11-2017, 01:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Does this ever pass?
- August

It'll probably pass when you really have something to worry about and where you have something else to do than wallow in self-pity.
Old 21-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Guide

Anger is an ugly beast. As one person said, if there is such a hefty fine for cancelling/missing an appointment I'd find a new dentist. Or stand up for yourself the next time work puts you in a position of having to miss an appointment. "I'm sorry, but I'm due at the dentist in an hour" is all you need to say.

Are you angry at dentists, work, or yourself? I hate going to dentists, don't like work demanding extra bits of my time, and get mad at myself when I don't speak up/stand up for myself.

So perhaps it would behoove you to do a bit of analysis and see what it is that's bugging you? If it's anger at yourself, you can definitely work on that. It just takes time and realizing why you act the way to do, how you WISH you acted, and work to reconcile them.