Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 12-11-2017, 11:39 AM
Experiencer

R-e-s-p-e-c-t ♫ tell me what that means to me ♫

Hi so I have had this problem for the past several years and I can't seem to figure out why.

I used to have a problem with self confidence but I now fully feel I have over come that. I have no feelings of problema with confidence and I am it aware that I show any outward signs of it.

However! In the workplace specifically I have notice and extrememe lack of respect from people in the world environment. In my deoartment or not weather they k ow me or not. I realize this could be from a gossiper but I had this problem in previous workplaces too.

I would like to get to the bottom of it as it is extremely aggravating! I realize it could be because I am a woman (blue collar field) but I get the same flack from other women too.

Any advice/insite would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Guide

Hello
I understand what you mean.
It happens all the time.
I think that it is because people in general forget to put yourself in another's place. In this case we need to settle borders in relationships.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:47 PM
Lorelyen

Could be a lot of things. Like how are other workers with each other. Is your job in workplaces that tend to be fractious? Do you yourself feel you fit in? How are you with the bosses?
Old 12-11-2017, 09:35 PM
Experiencer

****! This Lor chick is a complete nutcase! I have never seen such a psychotic person on the internet in all my days!

Last edited by LibraIndigo : 12-11-2017 at 11:00 PM.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:01 PM
Lorelyen

At least now she tells us why she can't get on at work!
I mean, how can anyone tell someone else what respect means to them? If they can't work that out for themselves..........?

But...I'll leave the topic so others can respond without the bickering.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:47 PM
Administrator
Hello

At times its perception of what we "feel" others think of us or feel about us but its not related to you at all. Being and Empathy its easy to take on the feelings of others, and then feel that energy is being directed at us.

Does it honestly matter what other's at work think of you ? You go to work to do a job and to do you best for the workplace. When I was at a large retail chain working I would surround myself in an energy bubble that would reflect back all that energy onto whom was dishing it out. I would amp that energy return up by 10 fold so they got the message that I did not "give a blank" about them.

I was not there to be friends with everyone I was there to do my job and collect a miserable amount of pay for doing it. LOL

Lynn
Old 12-11-2017, 11:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

At times its perception of what we "feel" others think of us or feel about us but its not related to you at all. Being and Empathy its easy to take on the feelings of others, and then feel that energy is being directed at us.

Does it honestly matter what other's at work think of you ? You go to work to do a job and to do you best for the workplace. When I was at a large retail chain working I would surround myself in an energy bubble that would reflect back all that energy onto whom was dishing it out. I would amp that energy return up by 10 fold so they got the message that I did not "give a blank" about them.

I was not there to be friends with everyone I was there to do my job and collect a miserable amount of pay for doing it. LOL

Lynn

Oh that is funny! Yea no I don't think its my imagination. If I had a camera I wish I could video tape! Its almost comical. The girl who I hand over my watch to wont even talk to me during our turn over meeting. She will walk right by me and listen in on my bosses meeting and get the info from them. Totally against protocal but I was just in shock the first time I saw this.

I realize sometimes who do things like carry ourselves certain ways or have some internal feelings that some people can unknowingly sense. I am not actively a ware of doing any of these things but maybe I do?

Haha or my industry could just be a inch of unwashed heathens with no cooth...yea could be that.

Thanks for the good story Lynn
Old 13-11-2017, 09:02 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Or perhaps you could ask yourself what is it in you which has attracted these competitive people of low vibration into your life?

Maybe they are there to teach you something.

And maybe the solution is not to try deflecting any energy back, but to simply rest in an empty space of love.

Resting in that empty space of love, you will not be touched by the energy of others. That energy can go where it goes.

And resting in that empty space of love you might find that all these people of low vibration begin to behave differently, and then you realise that they are just fellow humans trying to do their best in life with what they have, and perhaps you will find compassion.

So maybe you are in that particular industry and organisation to learn compassion.

Peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Ditto the above.

In my own experience, there are people who challenge me, and I always ask why, what am I supposed to learn from it? In the past, I could not see it, and I was constantly in a state of rejection and resistance, which made things worse.

Then I learned to see things from a higher perspective, like climbing up to the clouds, to gain an aerial view to find the exit out of the maze. Then when you come back down, head directly to the exit, don't bother with anything else.

Nowadays I still get lessons. They are mirroring something inside me, but they are much milder than before. And I still continue to heal the wounds inside me.

Good luck.

Wanchain

From your thread Working with difficult people
Old 15-11-2017, 10:05 PM
Master
i respct my eldrs i do i still do yes im 43
i sea sum of 2 days kids i wondr wear manerss hv hav gon respct for eldrs 2 me shud be very inprtnt it shud be

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
****! This Lor chick is a complete nutcase! I have never seen such a psychotic person on the internet in all my days!
LibraIndigo, if with “Lor chick” you're referring to Lorelyen, I'd say your expressed judgment is both rude and off-the-mark.

I’ve been away from SpiritualForums quite a bit in recent months, but I have a pretty lengthy history on this worthy site. So does Lorelyen. I think and feel she’s quite a valuable member here. I regard her as being intelligent and deeply committed to her spiritual process. She’s shown herself to be compassionate & helpful to many people, and honest in expressing her insights & opinions, also both intuitively insightful & capable of very independent analysis. As well, her humour strikes me as both spontaneous & clever. And she’s a talented creative musician.

She's too well grounded to be a nut case. But maybe your “Lor chick” refers to someone else. ???