Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-08-2017, 08:03 AM
Knower

My father just passed, need a reading please

My father just passed. My family is pressuring me to sign certain papers that only I am authorized to do. Not sure if this is the right thing to do. Could I please get a reading? Thank you.
Old 22-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Administrator
Hello

Sorry to hear about your loss....I lost my Dad when I was 25.

Take the papers to a Notary or Lawyer as that is the only course open. DO NOT SIGN a thing without consultations. Your Father left it in your hands as he trusted you more than others around.

The image is not a nice one, the circling has started.....and that is not good.

Make sure that the right thing is done for everyone.
Old 22-08-2017, 05:40 PM
Master
My condolences for you and your families loss.
My father passed away not many years ago as well. Grieving took a while.

My best advice is to give yourself time to grieve so you can think straight and be level headed and in a place of patient compassion,
then seek an estate lawyer or some other lawyer specializing in inheritance and take the papers to them and get advice to sort out the fairest distribution of properties.

Don't allow favoritism, persistence family members, pressure and manipulations to effect you as you seek the fairest division of property and carry out your fathers wishes. Be firm if needed so family members don't try to manipulate you or sway you to gift one member over another.
Old 22-08-2017, 09:33 PM
Deactivated Account

I got lovers & partnership from the wisdom of Tao deck. The message I got here is to work harmoniously with family. Harmony being the operative word to strive for here. The woman in the image is holding a sword very closely to her, she is guarded and rightfully so. So of course as the gals advised earlier, be wise and never sign without some kind of notary or professional consultation/advice. Take your time, and sign when it feels okay to do so. Remember, this is yours, not theirs, so guard your sword till all areas of communication have been deliberated.

To add, this card also lets you know it doesn't have to be 'war' either, during this difficult period, have patience and understanding and try to work together and get to a common ground as cooperation benefits everyone. A grieving period has the tendency to bring out a lot of different and difficult emotions to the surface, so do allow yourself to heal and focus on heart center if possible...

My condolences, may your dear father rest in peace.
Old 23-08-2017, 12:05 AM
Knower

Thank you for your replies but it does not involve an inheritance. My family wants me to file a malpractice suit. Not sure if this is the right thing to do. I thought a medium might be able to contact my father to give me clarity.
Old 23-08-2017, 04:52 AM
Suspended
Hey Parma i don't do readings, but sorry to hear bout your father.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Sorry to hear your loss. My condolence to you and your family.