Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Im. actually.you -----

That name!!!

Can't stop laughingggggggg!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Im. actually.you -----

That name!!!

Can't stop laughingggggggg!!!!

Read your sig and I have a nice native quote that goes with letting your bones be used for His will.

"When we become hollow bones there is no limit to what the Higher Powers can do in and through us in spiritual things."

-- Frank Fools Crow, LAKOTA

If we want to be of maximum use to the Creator, we must ready ourselves to do so. if we are to become a channel for His purposes, we must prepare ourselves to do so. If we have resentment, fear, selfishness, or anger, we are not hollow bones. We must be rid of these things. We must change ourselves. We must ask for forgiveness for ourselves and forgive our brothers and sisters. We must keep our insides clean. We cannot use our power in a good way when we have blockages such as hate, judgement, and envy. When we are free of these things the Higher Powers can use us beyond our wildest imagination. Then we can really help ourselves and help our people. Only when we are hollow bones can we have an effect on the world.

Oh Great Spirit, remove from me the things that block my usefulness to You. Remove from my day all thinking that is out of harmony with Your ways. Grant me Your peace and allow me to function as a hollow bone.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
The steadfastness practiced and resolutely set in your mind from the start
is what can get you through this Night...sure it is the Grace of God --but it
is your determination to reach your Goal that pulls you
through, imo,

"Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Not sure what he was talking about, for sure, but to me, this line from the Dylan Thomas poem, kind of captures the essence of it. He may have been talking about physical death, vs. ego death, and not sure the night seems so good, (though from a greater perspective, maybe it is), but synchronicity made me take notice of this line, and i correlate it with the dark night of the soul.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:31 AM
Wow, you 2, im.actually.you and Duesdrum,
GREAT posts!
Too much to comment on....felt them both.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-01-2011, 08:00 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Ciqala, we hate to give up some things in our lives. People like to call them attachments. Most think of the bad things but we have to give up the good things too. People are striving to clear out bad habits, things that pain them but they want to attract good things. We also have to give up our attachments to the good things too.

It seems like a cruel joke in a sense but good and bad, ecstasy and pain are two ends of the same stick in the duality we live in.

I'm finding it hard to imagine what it's all like on the other side, when one finally makes the leap into enlightenment or unity or whatever.

Why did I sign up for this again? I've been finding it pretty frustrating and that will continue as long as the ego is in charge!

Yup, i can very much relate on this stage of my journey, this is the last hurdle i need to endure, it is a hard one, completely releasing all of my control, giving up all my trust. Hard indeed, that is why I do it a little at a time. Giving myself fully to what i call Spirit, when i do not even understand what that even means for myself, until i unfocus my eyes and limitations. When i embrace my confusion and release it, things are better, and i feel full, content.
It brings me to my knees feeling hopeless, so then i release, and i empty myself. It is hard, because it seems never ending, every time i completely surrender, more attachments come, and when i am left with no negative, i find love for the good things in life. Always a battle of control for me.
But when my eyes are wide open, i see objects as just objects, and feelings as just feelings. I just take little steps, and with each experience with spirit, i feel more connection, i feel more safe, i feel no need for control.
Though i have experienced the oneness and complete sacrifice, surrender, and it fills me with more magical bliss and joy that could never compare to my attachments to the good earthly things in my life, it is still hard, because as i move forward, more things come to the surface, and then i have to learn to balance it with life. But the things that come up take me closer, and closer.
I keep holding my gaze on the prize and surrender becomes easier. I do it baby steps at a time. Last night i fell apart at the seams, struggling, and after i cried for hours and got it all out, i trusted in what i call spirit. I may not understand, but i can trust, and my trust is what lets it fill the emptiness in side once i release. I try to comprehend my ego control issues. Because when i feel this sense of bliss, i try to always feel it, becoming addicted, because a part of me still feels empty, and that side still leads me to wanting control, makes my analytical and doubtful . But I am... Conquering. And today i allowed my spirit to disconnect from my body, something that terrified me before, but i trusted, and things were okay. more than okay, i had a grand time! every new thing i do, i gain more trust and my confusion turns to knowing. in that state, things are amazing, nothing else matters. my problem is just fear, fear of giving up control to the unknown, and even if there is no fear, just not understanding what it is, but it becomes so much better with every step i take, and then it makes all the sense in the world - i don't have to understand in order to connect, i just have to trust and do it. it is the most loving, friendly, amusing, humorous, positive, thing in the world, that beats any love I can feel from anything earthly.
Release of attachments is more on a larger scale (not that we should not focus on positive in our life) just remembering, love comes in the form of divinity and that is why we are really here.
It is an ongoing battle, but we keep on winning until we are freed.
Why on earth do we sign up for this? I have no idea, but at times I do. It feels merciless at times, it feels unimaginable to imagine. But when "you see the light", you will know my friend. It is hard to imagine and comprehend.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by im.actually.you
I had the dark night of the soul which correlates with your list of levels of consciousness, i had reached the last stage of depression, wanting to commit suicide and i nearly did. I have had psychic visions throughout throughout my life while in the spirit world. My best example is that one night I went to sleep and had a dream about an NHL player named Kevin Bieksa who played for the vancouver canucks and it was in playoffs and I had this dream that he was going to have an ankle injury and be out for a few weeks. The next morning before school, this was in like grade 6 and was my first psychic experience, I was watching the sports network and i was stunned to see that kevin bieksa had the ankle injury and the exact ankle and time, i was so happy I ran upstairs and told my parents and my friends and it was a very weird tingle down my spine when that realization happened. What I have concluded was the purpose of this first yet seemingly insignificant psychic experience was that it was to give me confidence if I can actually stay on that tough spiritual path long enough

I also wanted to say that I think it is freakin sweet that you know about the causal level of consciousness, I have never known anyone else that knows about it, from what I understand is that it is some type of electronic world which is an ego-less (inner defect) stripped place where authentic peace and happiness is achieved.

Willaru Huayta, A Quetchua shaman from the amazon who is a spiritual messenger for the GWB ---

"...In the sixth dimension is a causal world. It's a world of
spiritual essence. In the physical world there are forty-eight laws. In the fourth dimension there are twentyfour.
In the fifth there are twelve, in the sixth there are six, and in the seventh there are three laws. The
Universal Christ emanates form the seventh. We can reach the sixth dimension through meditation. Our
spiritual essence gets fed there through love. We reach authentic peace and love because there is no ego."

"...Faculties and powers are given little by little. Many of you have some of these
faculties. For example, many of you have intuition, and some of you can already hear the messages of the
masters. Some can already see with the third eye. That's a faculty which was sleeping, but is now awakened.
Some of you already fly in the astral plane and play there. Many of you have already reached ecstasy in the
Sixth Dimension, and have enjoyed the authentic peace, love, and happiness of the superior worlds."
Thanks for sharing that.
Sorry about such pain you must have felt to want to end it all. I wonder if the dark night of the soul involves that much pain!
I've experienced depression, but I wonder what the difference is between the ego feeling sorry for itself etc., & digging up all of the "dark" aspects of ourselves to be free of them. Personally, if it's hell, I just don't want to go there... lol at least not while I have any responsibilities to take care of. Maybe I'll change my perspective, I'm sure I will - but that's where I am now.

Thanks for explaining the Causal level more. How did you learn about it?
Interesting quotes... but who/what is GWB? I looked it up online & came up with George W. Bush, lol.
You are one of the reasons why I love this forum! People often will post things that will answer my question, or present new ways of looking at another question I had... like about dimensions & chakras.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Sundialed

your welcome and thank you

I think besides any titles given to this process is that it's just a perspective adjustment, for me it was like I hit rock bottom, which sucked, but I had a whole new appreciation for life let me tell ya that much! maybe it's a teaching from the negative forces of life? who really knows, just live day by day right lol..

I learned of the Causal level from the Inca Transcripts by Willaru Huayta, easy find on google it's on kachina.net... it's 33 pages and extremely awesome I read it over and over. It deals mainly with history and how to have a revolution in consciousness. This guy is a spiritual messenger for the Great White Brotherhood GWB.. You can check his validity just by seeing him in an interview on youtube called seeding mayan knowledge and wisdom in south america where willaru talks with the leader of the maya about prophecy and what not. in that interview willaru tells Don Alejandro that he is in contact with a 4th dimensional master from the 4D golden cities of the Amazon. In an interview at the end of the transcripts he goes on to say that he got the message from the brotherhood one morning when he was half asleep and half awake, his astral body was awake, he then saw this tall 9ft or so black man wearing a white tunic and a black cape, he then talked to him telepathically in which he said his voice was like the voice of the universe and it made is body vibrate particularly his heart. this master taught him many things of which most are in the inca transcripts but it mainly dealt with the revolution in consciousness (in the youtube vid he says he has messages to help with the transformation of humanity which he explains in those..) and he told Willaru to travel to Cusco, Peru and to start teaching the big city, and then to travel around the world to teach humanity the teachings of the masters.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by im.actually.you
your welcome and thank you

I think besides any titles given to this process is that it's just a perspective adjustment, for me it was like I hit rock bottom, which sucked, but I had a whole new appreciation for life let me tell ya that much! maybe it's a teaching from the negative forces of life? who really knows, just live day by day right lol..
Exactly - a perspective & appreciation adjustment. I remind myself of this when things seem difficult.
Quote:
I learned of the Causal level from the Inca Transcripts by Willaru Huayta, easy find on google it's on kachina.net... it's 33 pages and extremely awesome I read it over and over. It deals mainly with history and how to have a revolution in consciousness. This guy is a spiritual messenger for the Great White Brotherhood GWB.. You can check his validity just by seeing him in an interview on youtube called seeding mayan knowledge and wisdom in south america
I checked out the youtube clip labeled that, but it was mostly the interviewer talking, lol. Still, what Willaru said I felt the spirit about... how as we heal & transform, we help heal & transform.
I must admit, the GWB & this guy (though he seems genuine & humble) spark some suspision in me - but I figure, "scripture" or sacred truths can be found everywhere - we just need to be open..."just not so open everything falls out!" lol
Thanks again, for sharing this... I'm interested & will read more about the transcripts...
http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/Inca-transcripts.pdf
Old 10-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Knower
I'm going through this right now. It feels like torture. Nothing can compare to this...