Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 06:43 PM
WhiteTimeHealer

Be Open

Be Open.

They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
Then I say, open your eyes, behold!
Open your eyes and look into the skies, skies that are still blue and warm for you
Open your eyes and look into the face of the sun, a sun that burns with light and love for you
Open your eyes and look into the seas, seas glittering with life and peace for you
Open your eyes and look to the trees, trees that stand strong and reach into the heavens for you
Open your eyes and look at the flowers, flowers that bloom in beauty just for you
Open your eyes and look into the eyes of another, another who shares your journey through eternity with you
Open your eyes and look into mine; my eyes, eyes that reflect an eternal love for you
Now open your heart, and fill it with all that you have seen
Fill it, and then share it with others, so that they may open their eyes to all that we have
All that we have been given and all that we share with each other:
A love, a common bond, a heritage, a home, a world
They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
I say that beauty is in the heart of the loving
So open your heart to Mother Earth and all of her soul
Open your eyes and behold the beauty of Mother Earth and all of her creatures
Open your mind to the possibilities of a unity between Mother Earth and We her people
Together we are one,
So let us behold the beauty of love

WhiteTimeHealer

ese ese ese
Old 04-05-2006, 07:35 PM
dreamer

Nice one dude, i really like that, spot on.
Old 05-05-2006, 04:24 AM
Guiding You

WhiteTimeHealer,

It's beautiful, thank you for sharing

Abundant Love and Blessings,
Guiding You
Closed Thread