Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 08-03-2018, 04:43 AM
Master
I have Asperger's Disorder...for a while, I was a member of a website called "Wrong Planet":

http://wrongplanet.net/forums/

Then I thought "If this is the 'wrong planet', then what is the right one?"

I'm also a 'spiritual savant'....many people with Autism have special gifts and narrow interests and mine just happens to be a total fixation with a Divine being.

I also do stuff with quantum mechanics and free energy, ITC communications and channel Ashtar Sheran...I'm an Indigo and also a Pleiadean starseed...the lines of demarcation are quite blurred...quite.
Old 29-04-2018, 10:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I have Asperger's Disorder...for a while, I was a member of a website called "Wrong Planet":

I'm also a 'spiritual savant'....many people with Autism have special gifts and enarrow interests and mine just happens to be a total fixation with a Divine being.

I also do stuff with quantum mechanics and free energy, ITC communications and channel Ashtar Sheran...I'm an Indigo and also a Pleiadean starseed...the lines of demarcation are quite blurred...quite.

spiritual Savant lol i like that, I guess i could call myself that too due to some of the experiences Ive had. I understand Quantum physics due to one of my experiences but on the other hand couldnt put it all into words.

I have Aspergers/Autism too. Recently a medical assessment rated mine as being a 3/3, the highest rating the medical person could put someone with this. I think my autism has pushed my spiritual development this life at times as I became obsessed with developing but right now ive got so many issues I cant really focus on it.

and yeah the wrongplanet forums, I love those to be in touch with other autism like myself. I personally do not think of those with this coming from a higher place any more then the standard population thou of cause yes we do think quite differently :) . I will always dance to a different tune one could say. My Aspergers daughter, she is quite telepathic (ive only had a few telepathic experiences myself but relate these to my past life time development cause i was a tibetian yogi or lama).
Old 29-04-2018, 07:22 PM
Master
It could be, but my old girlfriend had Aspergers, and she, as far as i knew, didn't have a lot of Indigo traits.

She had some vivid dreams and attracted spirits from time to time, but she doesn't strike me as an Indigo.

Indigos come in all shades, not just Aspergers.

My nephew is definitely an Indigo, and he is nowhere near the autism spectrum.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:24 PM
Master
Quote:

I'm also a 'spiritual savant'....many people with Autism have special gifts and narrow interests and mine just happens to be a total fixation with a Divine being.

No Asperger's here, but the Awakening caused me to understand the Quantum nature of the Universe, do lots of OBE's, and manufacture devises producing free energy out of the air around us. I suspect that understanding on some level the God Force around us leads the inquisitive to bring this spiritual knowledge down into 3D understanding.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
No Asperger's here, but the Awakening caused me to understand the Quantum nature of the Universe, do lots of OBE's, and manufacture devises producing free energy out of the air around us. I suspect that understanding on some level the God Force around us leads the inquisitive to bring this spiritual knowledge down into 3D understanding.
Thanks for replying. It also may have been my awakening which lead me to this realisation, however I totally gave up on the whole idea just recently, when I saw quite a few free energy devices that were already powering small towns... however the Illuminati has a vested capital interest in keeping the planet reliant on fossil fuels and thus seeks to discredit and totally humiliate and break the spirit and the bank balance of anybody who even tries it...our good friend, Nikola Tesla learned the hard way and nothing whatsoever has changed since his sad and sorry demise. I realised that the inhabitants of this 3D world are just not ready for this stuff, so it makes no difference whether it is brought into this dimension or not..so, I eventually took the hint and cowardly copped out, for my own peace of mind.
Old 05-05-2018, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for replying. It also may have been my awakening which lead me to this realisation, however I totally gave up on the whole idea just recently, when I saw quite a few free energy devices that were already powering small towns... however the Illuminati has a vested capital interest in keeping the planet reliant on fossil fuels and thus seeks to discredit and totally humiliate and break the spirit and the bank balance of anybody who even tries it...our good friend, Nikola Tesla learned the hard way and nothing whatsoever has changed since his sad and sorry demise. I realised that the inhabitants of this 3D world are just not ready for this stuff, so it makes no difference whether it is brought into this dimension or not..so, I eventually took the hint and cowardly copped out, for my own peace of mind.

I hear you and totally agree. We have a long sad history around free energy for the reasons you said. No one gets rich off free.

Still all that being said, I think if we keep producing it and getting it out there, sort of a black market movement, the masses will overwhelm the opposition. They can't kill us all - they won't have wage slaves to get rich off of or anyone to buy their cheap made ticky-tacky's. Bottom line, we have the Numbers - we've always have out massed them. They just convinced us we had no power.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:22 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
I have been called an Asperger's person before because of some of my traits (hyper obsessiveness, social skills problems, meltdowns) but I'm usually diagnosed as bipolar or bipolar and schizophrenic. But on the other hand I've been called "hyper-empathetic" which doesn't fit Asperger's.

I honestly don't know what I am, I've considered many both mainstream and metaphysical labels but nothing is satisfactory. I have tested as a genius... But I have lots of differences/problems not just explained by that, especially my over emotionality.

I don't know if psychological problems are really spiritual problems/differences.

Hi there. I just wanted to respectfully inform you that people with Asperger’s can be hyperempathetic. Asperger’s only specifies how they intellectually understand other people’s views better, not on how much they can emotionally empathize with a person.

Lots of research shows that while having trouble with the mental understanding of others, they’re more likely to feel more intense pain at other’s suffering — even with understanding them less.

I’m one myself, and there’s something about understanding people less that makes it more likely to empathize with them. I guess with less mental understanding to fall on, I make up with a more emotional connection. That, or the inability to quickly understand makes others’ pain more distressing and confusing to me.
Old 04-06-2018, 12:17 AM
Experiencer

People on the autism spectrum have neurological differences compared to that of their non-spectrum-developing peers. For instance, 50% of those on the spectrum do not speak because that part of the brain is underdeveloped. With therapy, this part of the brain improves. But I wonder about this underdevelopment - does it give room in the same brain for more inclination for spiritual gifts?

What I'd also like to know is the comparison between those who are spiritually awakened and ON the spectrum with those who are spiritually awakened and OFF the spectrum - with elimination of the neurological places of underdevelopment, what is the same?Is there a mix-n-match sort to tell us that spiritual insight is coordinated with brain development? Is there is a difference in gifts or specialties on one end of the spectrum compared to the other side of the spectrum?
Old 04-06-2018, 01:50 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
What I'd also like to know is the comparison between those who are spiritually awakened and ON the spectrum with those who are spiritually awakened and OFF the spectrum - with elimination of the neurological places of underdevelopment, what is the same?Is there a mix-n-match sort to tell us that spiritual insight is coordinated with brain development? Is there is a difference in gifts or specialties on one end of the spectrum compared to the other side of the spectrum?

Well, I’m not sure about the others aimtobe, but as being spiritually awakened and on the spectrum myself, I noticed some differences with myself from how others in the spiritual community usually are.

One thing to note is that my intuition in understanding people doesn’t quickly develop and understanding others require more direct communication with me. So many in the spiritual community seem to work well as healers, social workers, and the like, but I don’t do so well. This is probably because even if I can receive information from higher sources, I still need the intellectual development to understand, interpret, and know how to act on it well myself.

Instead the intuition is somehow best used to understand certain specialized interests — such as a certain ability to intuit the best resources on where I want to research a topic. Without even learning reviews on a book, blog, channel or others I can tell I’d find what I need in there.

While I am benefiting from learning intuition that does allow me to “get” people more, somehow my intuition is a lot more ridiculously developed in understanding non-social areas. Understanding my own inner questions, non duality, Reiki, technical problem solving and more.

From communicating with my Higher Self, I know my purpose on this Earth has a lot less to do with people’s emotions than it has to do with helping others by providing them accurate information, and well, I follow it through. I still care about people after all, though I’m not the best at knowing how to show it all the time.
Old 05-06-2018, 08:43 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

Hi there, CrystalSong. I'm curious to hear about what you mean by the quantum nature of the universe. Any resources you can point me about that? I'd love to hear from you, or anyone else that can point me to it.