Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 16-10-2016, 01:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Lightbulb Hunter Super Moon & Second New Moon

Tons of moon energy this month. Last night was the Hunter Super Moon! Do you all feel the energy? I know I do ;D

NASA says the term supermoon simply means a "full moon that is closer to Earth than average.
Quote:
Native American tribes referred to October’s Moon as the Full Hunter’s Moon as it was the time to go hunting in preparation for winter. This full Moon is also called the “Travel Moon” and the “Dying Grass Moon.”

There will also be a NEW MOON on October 30th. For you astrology enthusiasts, the energy influence right now is under the Zodiac sign of Aries.

Quote:
The Sun has been in Libra for more than three weeks, and like all Full Moons, when they occur the Moon brings out the opposite sign that the Sun is in (which in this case, is Aries). We always experience a push-pull dynamic between the opposing signs during any Full Moon

Quote:
Aries is the sign of independence, leadership, initiating, and action. It is a bold sign, associated with making impulsive decisions and actions without outside influence. Ruled by Mars, Aries has a competitive and aggressive energy. The challenges of this sign are inconsideration and potentially even ruthlessness.

Woah, grab your helmets and remember if you need a shoulder to cry on, come visit the tarot ladies in the Divinity section!

Old 20-10-2016, 11:58 PM
Lepus

Hello Clover,

I did get the chance to see the Full Moon on the 16th on my way back home at the evening from the gym. It was closer to the Earth and bright orange too. An exact depiction from the image you provided, Clover.

I still need to purchase my own tarot.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 21-10-2016, 12:24 AM
Super Moderator
I have been watching the Moon each night, as I walk down my lane. It has been tremendously big and bright even before it was full, and since it has been waning. There was one night I felt like shading my eyes it was so bright and huge!
Old 21-10-2016, 01:27 AM
Deactivated Account

@Lepus, Oh how nice, I can imagine, Lepus. I was just there last month, I miss Chicago A LOT! ;(

and yes, you need your own tarot cards already! We got a nice group growing over a the divinity section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I have been watching the Moon each night, as I walk down my lane. It has been tremendously big and bright even before it was full, and since it has been waning. There was one night I felt like shading my eyes it was so bright and huge!

Ah, sounds like a pleasant walk, Toby. I wish I had the luxury to walk safely at night like that. The new moon on the 30th will not be viewable I read, but hey, good time for new energies :)