Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 24-03-2020, 08:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Small white feather

A small white feather just landed one,

Windows was somewhat closed, Ive never seen any white birds in my area,

So it has be an angel? ( ive done a angel therapy course 7-8 years back )

What is the meaning of the white feather?

image on the link:
Old 29-03-2020, 07:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello, I'm new to this area of spiritualism so others are probably much more informed, but something similar happened to me several weeks back, along with a mental visualisation and dream of a white feather, or even them popping into my Facebook feed (could be a coincidence). According to sources online, a white feather is a message or sign from an angel watching over you and letting you know they are present and protecting you. Would also be interested to know more!
Old 03-04-2020, 07:24 PM
Master
I have white feathers for some years now.I don't feel protected at all,and my life is at the bottom end.I struggle to find moments of peace.If this is angelic protection,i prefer not to have it at all.Unless i should be happy,for someone who keeps me alive in order to suffer.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:18 PM
Master
White feather usually a sign xmapp a good sign, you have to work out what its about, sometimes a simple hi from your spiritual support...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 07-05-2020, 10:10 PM
Administrator
Hello

I found something I wrote on feathers in my files.

Feathers

Spiritual messages come to us while we sleep and in our day to day life often in the form of a feather. This can be both visual and physical in their appearance, from many sources, Spirit Guides, Angels, and even passed loved one’s. Feathers are used in many ceremonies, worm, and used as ornamental decorations.

The history of feathers spans many cultures over the span of time itself. With the Native American cultures, the Chief wears feathers in their head dress, and their body, to link to the wisdom of the Spirits. They can bridge the link to the Thunder God’s and to the elements of wind and air.

The Celts, the Druid Priests decorate their robes with feathers to gain knowledge of the Spiritual Kingdom. This is to bridge the connection with the sky gods in wearing the feathers, they facilitated the ability to travel from the Earth Plane to the Celestial Plane of existence.

With Egyptians again, there is a connection to the Sky Gods. The feathers helped with the passing to the afterlife, and to the underworld. Ma’ at, the female goodness of Truth, Justice, and Balance, decided if a deceased person would successfully make to the afterlife. This was done by measuring their soul against their feather of truth.

Moving to more modern times we link feathers to many things, Dream Catchers, jewelry, imprinted on clothing, even to the more mundane event of dusting in using them as a duster.

It is often when our thoughts are with the loss of a loved one that we will come to find a “Feather” in our path. Some are physical in form where we can take them with us, and others are a vision or message presentation. Small white downy feathers are said to be from Angels a message from Heaven.

When we find a bird feather on our travels we might well dismiss it, but often it will hold a connection to someone we might well have on our mind, even if its in the more subconscious. Or at times it is a message from our Guide to show a connection to a Spirit Bird that might hold a message for us.

Lynn
Old 19-05-2020, 11:46 PM
Guide
My Mother has been getting lots of white feathers around our house. I found a few myself. We lost my brother back in August of 2019 and ever since than we always see lots of white feathers. She strongly believes it's my brother, letting us know that he's okay.
Old 20-05-2020, 11:50 AM
Administrator
You are correct they are a sign from your brother keep them in a little box

Namaste
Old 21-05-2020, 06:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmapp
A small white feather just landed one,

Windows was somewhat closed, Ive never seen any white birds in my area,

So it has be an angel? ( ive done a angel therapy course 7-8 years back )

What is the meaning of the white feather?

image on the link:
A small white feather generally is a body feather and may have come from the bird's under side from the heart area. If that is the case, the feather might be a message directed from the heart.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 21-05-2020, 12:17 PM
Elfin

To receive a White feather , from apparently nowhere is a blessing. A gift from your angels. T