Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 16-01-2020, 05:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
I apologize if people take it personal. I was venting.

You are harming yourself when you are being judgemental to others. It's one thing which will keep your energy vibration lower and help keep things attached to you.

I should of put my post far differently than I did and should not been defensive towards your attack on healers as it made my post less helpful to you, so destroyed the intent of my post.

There doesn't seem to be many healers about who can deal with the things you want sorted out. I've only just found someone at this website (Im homebound and cant travel to my old healers) who had the skills to look at me and see my situation enough to give me more info on it and he's had to refer me to another for help (kundalini syndrome or a curse, I have bad stuff constantly happen and bad energies coming up all the time..past life?). Im so glad I finally feel like I have a possible solution to fix things but it's taken YEARS to get to this point and I've gone through so many different things along the way.

You may be over estimating how many have the skills to help your situation. Just cause someone is a healer it doesn't mean they are capable of working on everything. It can also come down to right timing and right healer/s.

In the past when I was doing healing on people, I stopped working on anyone with severe entity issues after I got called in to deal with a case of full possession which it turned out I couldn't help, I ended up having to phone for an ambulance and had to admit to myself that I just wasn't up to dealing with this kind of stuff yet (I had an entity which had taken over the other laughing at me through the others body. I had gone in with confidence to try to help after getting an emergency phone call in middle of the night from this persons husband and had taken another healer friend with me to help too but it failed, we just couldn't channel the degree of divine energy needed to help the person so she could get her body back). As a healer there are some people we can reach out and offer help to but others we cant due to our ability level.

When I was very troubled by entities in me and attacking me. It wasn't till I found a large group of 12-13 people who worked me all together was I permanently free of them and they didn't come back, it took me years of going to healers before they grouped and that was done. Before that it obviously was not the right time for me to be free of them.

it's very easy to think "I need to be free of this now" but sometimes for whatever reason the timing for something to happen may not be right. Instead of getting upset about no one offering help, for your own benefit I suggest to try to view it in a different light. Look at ANYTHING YOU THINK NEGATIVELY ABOUT in your life and try to see things in a different light. and yes this is very hard when feeling desperate. Just keep trying and trying to seek the help you need and it will happen at some point.

I really hope you find some help soon. (said from my heart)
sea-dove
Old 16-01-2020, 12:27 PM
Master

There was a time when I too was tormented by these dark beings, but I became courageous and I faced them! They have power over you only if you give them this kind of power, only if you allow them to torment you, only if you believe in them, as if they are something real, to me, they are remnants and they have no real power. Last night I met this dark entity that it's causing me sexual dreams, and when it became aware that I am aware of its presence, it ran away, the coward :)) =))) :)) It's not the first time it runs away from my presence, the more I meditate, the more I am aware while sleeping and the more powerful I am.

Just few days ago I was running from a monster, 3 times I ran from it, when suddenly, I decided to be courageous again, I stopped running, I took a stick in my hand and I faced it, it became scared of me and very surprised of my attitude.

Once I found myself once again in a presence of an evil smoke, I called for Christ, nothing happened, I called for archangel Michael, nothing happened, then, I imagined myself a very powerful light and the whole place become flooded with this white light, instantly I woke up, you see, you have power!

Sometimes, when I meditate, I start seeing many dark and disgusting things and I feel some evil presences around me, watching me, but you know what I do? I know it's just a trick and nothing can happen to me and after a while I forget about this and I am back in a state of deep peace and silence, as if there was nothing there, watching me.
Old 16-01-2020, 09:58 PM
Master

I was listening to Jason Quitt on Gaia the other day and he talks about this experience he had during Qi Gong. So he was used to these entities visiting him, yet during this session of Qi Gong something wonderful had occurred, and he was told he had entered a different dimension and these entities would no longer be able to see him. So the next morning his brother comes in and he says these entities were bothering me last night asking where you were

At least that is basically how I remember the story. HOPE things clear up really soon
Old 17-01-2020, 12:21 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
There was a time when I too was tormented by these dark beings, but I became courageous and I faced them! They have power over you only if you give them this kind of power, only if you allow them to torment you, only if you believe in them, as if they are something real, to me, they are remnants and they have no real power. Last night I met this dark entity that it's causing me sexual dreams, and when it became aware that I am aware of its presence, it ran away, the coward :)) =))) :)) It's not the first time it runs away from my presence, the more I meditate, the more I am aware while sleeping and the more powerful I am.

Just few days ago I was running from a monster, 3 times I ran from it, when suddenly, I decided to be courageous again, I stopped running, I took a stick in my hand and I faced it, it became scared of me and very surprised of my attitude.

Once I found myself once again in a presence of an evil smoke, I called for Christ, nothing happened, I called for archangel Michael, nothing happened, then, I imagined myself a very powerful light and the whole place become flooded with this white light, instantly I woke up, you see, you have power!

Sometimes, when I meditate, I start seeing many dark and disgusting things and I feel some evil presences around me, watching me, but you know what I do? I know it's just a trick and nothing can happen to me and after a while I forget about this and I am back in a state of deep peace and silence, as if there was nothing there, watching me.

Made me smile this message my friend - so many battles you get involved in, and you're still here to share knowledge well done you...

TV's films got nothing compared to you. Seems like in this event 'higher knowledge' said just leave him to it a bit see how he deals with it lol... well done - keep those energy vibrations high, keep working on them - lovely gorgeous beautiful light - is a good one to recite in your mind.

If ever I get into battles in the Astral and higher knowledge says leave it to him, i'll be saying ThatMan bring us a sword quick lol...

Keep pushing with the good work there, lose any fear, be strong...
Old 18-01-2020, 12:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Made me smile this message my friend - so many battles you get involved in, and you're still here to share knowledge well done you...

TV's films got nothing compared to you. Seems like in this event 'higher knowledge' said just leave him to it a bit see how he deals with it lol... well done - keep those energy vibrations high, keep working on them - lovely gorgeous beautiful light - is a good one to recite in your mind.

If ever I get into battles in the Astral and higher knowledge says leave it to him, i'll be saying ThatMan bring us a sword quick lol...

Keep pushing with the good work there, lose any fear, be strong...

I've been thinking exactly at the same thing and @Aknaton said the same thing, it helps me grow and face the darkness, I thought that I am going to die, I was afraid to go to sleep, thinking that they are going to torment me again but I survived so to say.

Thanks, I am sharing every single thing with you guys, the more I spread my experiences, the more people feel the call to wake up, you know, when you see what I experience and the things I see, you start to ask yourself about the true nature of things and this is very very good, questioning reality is the good, ignorance is not good at all because it keeps you blind...

Well, I love helping people and it's killing me that I can't do more.. I keep trying and trying to heal a paralyzed girl but I don't think it's working, I see her image in my mind and I focus my energy towards this person, I see her rising from her bed and in a state of shock that she can move.

I've been trying to remember while I AP that I have to find ways to heal people, but this thought never comes in my mind while I am there, but it will happen because I am very very stubborn.

This is the only way, we have to be courageous, just like Christ said, do not be afraid!
Old 18-01-2020, 04:16 AM
Experiencer

Do not rejoice in wealth from theft,
Nor complain of being poor.
If the leading archer presses forward,
His company abandons him;
The boat of the greedy is left on the mud,
While the bark of the silent sails with the wind.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 19-01-2020, 03:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
You are harming yourself when you are being judgemental to others. It's one thing which will keep your energy vibration lower and help keep things attached to you.

I should of put my post far differently than I did and should not been defensive towards your attack on healers as it made my post less helpful to you, so destroyed the intent of my post.

There doesn't seem to be many healers about who can deal with the things you want sorted out. I've only just found someone at this website (Im homebound and cant travel to my old healers) who had the skills to look at me and see my situation enough to give me more info on it and he's had to refer me to another for help (kundalini syndrome or a curse, I have bad stuff constantly happen and bad energies coming up all the time..past life?). Im so glad I finally feel like I have a possible solution to fix things but it's taken YEARS to get to this point and I've gone through so many different things along the way.

You may be over estimating how many have the skills to help your situation. Just cause someone is a healer it doesn't mean they are capable of working on everything. It can also come down to right timing and right healer/s.

In the past when I was doing healing on people, I stopped working on anyone with severe entity issues after I got called in to deal with a case of full possession which it turned out I couldn't help, I ended up having to phone for an ambulance and had to admit to myself that I just wasn't up to dealing with this kind of stuff yet (I had an entity which had taken over the other laughing at me through the others body. I had gone in with confidence to try to help after getting an emergency phone call in middle of the night from this persons husband and had taken another healer friend with me to help too but it failed, we just couldn't channel the degree of divine energy needed to help the person so she could get her body back). As a healer there are some people we can reach out and offer help to but others we cant due to our ability level.

When I was very troubled by entities in me and attacking me. It wasn't till I found a large group of 12-13 people who worked me all together was I permanently free of them and they didn't come back, it took me years of going to healers before they grouped and that was done. Before that it obviously was not the right time for me to be free of them.

it's very easy to think "I need to be free of this now" but sometimes for whatever reason the timing for something to happen may not be right. Instead of getting upset about no one offering help, for your own benefit I suggest to try to view it in a different light. Look at ANYTHING YOU THINK NEGATIVELY ABOUT in your life and try to see things in a different light. and yes this is very hard when feeling desperate. Just keep trying and trying to seek the help you need and it will happen at some point.

I really hope you find some help soon. (said from my heart)
sea-dove
I admire your journey. What you been through and what I am currently going through can be used as defense of our stances all the same.
I don't mean to repeat myself but I feel I must; I very much am a man of positivity, realism, and compassion. Tough love comes to mind. You want to label it as judging, that's on the reader. It wasn't personally attacking anyone, you seem to treat it as such making one sentence into a broad and greatly pronounced stance as-if I'm to be looked down on over it. I come from a vast amount of constant judgement growing up paired with a stance that can be seen as very liberal. So please, don't label me that way either.

I am far from judgemental. I am observant and I was full of agony when I wrote that. You don't know what I'm going through unless you are in my shoes. Not very far off from your stance, so please, let's just agree to disagree. I hate defending myself in this manner but it's helping me alleviate something strong and dark around me as I do it. Remembering who I am and not feeding into someone telling me I'm a lower vibration when I know I was a high one to begin with. I am a strong-willed person with balance.

I must stress again, before any of this happened to me I was very much up-lifting to everyone around me in a psychological way. Understood every stance and was a therapist to everyone I was close to. I stood out as a beacon of love and understanding. A listening ear and full of compassion naturally. Since this, I have layers over me that make it near impossible to attach compassion with my mind any longer. The only emotions that come out are negative ones until I scare the entities that are in me with willpower. These entities fuel my past-self that was constantly unfairly judged as I took it quietly. Hence, my rebuttal and my overwhelming need to defend myself just as you. Makes me ponder if you are infact clear?

So, I selfishly and admittingly say, you are not helping with my current entities with your replies either. I had my very real non-spiritual journey I've been through that has made me what I am prior to all this craziness. Thinking negative of someone is negativity all the same. Again, you bestowed a negative emotion that fueled your response over my statement. I have my beliefs and I'm saying my wisdom, you have yours.
-----------------

I genuinely worry for the positive-drunk people that lose grasp in their compassion and understanding in a mindful way. That are more attuned to their spiritual reality rather than the one they live in that currently needs way more help than the one they find themselves more linked with. Whatever makes them happy, I suppose. Who is anyone to take away anyone's happiness. :) But that's my point in all this, that I hope isn't seen wrongly again.

Perhaps that's just human and spiritual nature. There's still the mind that is affecting everything else all the same and vice versa. And no, I don't mean anyone in particular please. A general observation. It's dwindling my hope of a better world. It truly is. That's my mind talking. My spirit is always hopeful. They feel detached these days as if the entities live off it whilst my mind is growing stronger in retaliation.

I am for sure holding on tight to my so-called "lower" conscious alongside my higher one that I'm in the process of merging currently.

I greatly appreciate your help but this thread was in hopes of receiving help and later turned into a journal for myself in hopes something would read it and help. Nothing else. If anyone wants to take what I write personally knowing very well that I'm under immense and constant emotional and gas-lighting coverage over myself spiritually; then you are actually talking to them and inviting them in you, ironically. Vibration or not, I'm talking toxicity. (that statement as I wrote it made them cower, just a fyi)

So, what we fear is all that controls us, perhaps? We need to stay away from horror movies and fiction that depict entities and/or demons in such a strong light. They can't do a thing in me besides talk their ears off, move along with me and try to make me angry/resentful all day long. The anxiety is what is truly hindering to me as I am afraid I am going to die in a car crash over one that finds it cute to flood all my energy into swaying the car or forgetting how to operate it suddenly. Again, fear. You don't fear it, they have no hold over you. That is my stance now after all this.

I've noticed my will fights them off more than the advice here lately. They attach themselves to the stones shortly after charging and use of them. Strictly grounding myself with natures and thoughts now. I seemingly do better without the crystals/necklaces and bracelets. It just heightens the vibrations of the entire atmosphere which they latch onto. I feel them fall off when I take them off after long use.

I'm doing what I have to do on my end. It's clear that I have to do this alone now and that is indeed what I'm doing. Thank you everyone. :)

Brain healing vibrations seem to do the most for me and gives them less over me gradually. However, sleep seems to empower them again. I'm going back to science currently and see where it leads me. Nephropathy treatment hinders them the most.
/endupdate

Thanks for reading. :)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 19-01-2020, 04:45 PM
ImthatIm

It's good to hear that you are taking charge of your own space.
Old 27-01-2020, 07:41 PM
Knower
I know this may sound absurd but upon further study of frequencies and encountering rife, I've found out I have parasites affecting my body/mind.
Quote:
To whom it may concern who is going through similar or curious, playing these videos wielded strong results and I felt tingles and brief movements in all parts of my body :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi4iDmyJrsE
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9IdZEPrMV4
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGXhuWeMbi8
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHjOYit0UyA

For healing afterwords :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCGmO9Mfick
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV8_rpKjZvo
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxKsfWZeuN0
Grounding (primarily walking outside barefoot daily), eating healthier with less fluoride and detoxing/fasting at first alongside playing those videos in loop has been very beneficial thus far. My affliction is still fairly prominent but I've gained some immense breathing room doing this. Strongest relief thus far. Just my ears are suffering a bit is all lol. I'll gladly take the side affect.

Using healing stones(ex. Selenite) and a clear quartz during the auric cleanse/healing has been seemingly beneficial as well. :P

Figured I'd share my findings. Rife frequencies are extremely beneficial and hardly a myth. It's been a life saver these last few days. :)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor

Last edited by SikuX : 27-01-2020 at 08:50 PM.
Old 27-01-2020, 08:56 PM
Suspended
Master
SikuX ive not read all messages on here so excuse me if I missed anything, but what about the obvious to me at any rate... Asking your Angels who are here for your protection for 'light shield please' in thought - and before anyone says it doesn't work a light shield......

I'll give you an example and I know it wasn't as difficult as what you're going through this last few weeks - but when I got off the rum a year ago after 50 years of drinking shorts - the night I got off it my blood pressure went through the roof and had to go back on tablets for a week while it settled down. But that night my mind wow it was on overdrive, and body saying 'where's my rum' - that night I seen an ordertorium with all seats empty except one ugly looking bugger looking at me - light shield please and it was gone instantly, and so many other occasions.

And if occasionally something disturbs me I would call for the light shield immediately or deal with it myself using my strength of mind - and 'expect it to work' - power of the mind - believe in it and no fear, and have trust in your 'spiritual support family - this is important also... because they are there to protect and guide you, but you have to 'listen' and believe. Another one I use 'Archangels/Angels' clear my space please - again you have to totally believe for it to work...

Last edited by one-light : 27-01-2020 at 10:27 PM.