Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-05-2020, 05:18 PM
Master
The target technique for oobe ?

Do you have had tried or had success with the target technique ?

It's a technique William Buhlman is teaching and it's simple. Before falling asleep you visualise yourself in a room you know well (not the same room you're sleeping in), and you visualize in details an object you know well, touch it, smell it, see it from differents angles. You do it for 3 objects which are in this room. And according to William Buhlman this is very effective to induce an oobe. This visualization can last 20 minutes approximately.
Old 02-06-2020, 01:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-06-2020, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy99
Thanks for sharing.

It's explaned in more details here

https://podtail.com/fr/podcast/astra...lliam-buhlman/
Old 02-06-2020, 07:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Do you have had tried or had success with the target technique ?

It's a technique William Buhlman is teaching and it's simple. Before falling asleep you visualise yourself in a room you know well (not the same room you're sleeping in), and you visualize in details an object you know well, touch it, smell it, see it from differents angles. You do it for 3 objects which are in this room. And according to William Buhlman this is very effective to induce an oobe. This visualization can last 20 minutes approximately.
I had my first out of body experience when I finished Buhlman's first book.

This, and other techniques, may or may not work depending on the state you are when you initiate it, and on accomplishing whatever the instructions are meant to accomplish.

It is more successful if you apply it after a few hours of sleep, or during the day. The better way is to learn to get into the right trance state.

It works as well, or better, with an imaginary place.

You have to tune out of your external senses, and you accomplish that by activating (imagining) their inner counterparts at work.

What helps is that if, either from that imaginary / real place or even from the bed you're laid on, you start to imagine moving, on a real or imaginary itinerary, while feeling with your five counterpart senses. You have to do it with a light heart, believing that it works, that it already works. The imagining will morph into projecting, pretty soon (a few minutes).

An alternative is to imagine that your imaginary itinerary leads to a door behind which there is the state / location / place you desire to reach. When you go through it, just make a statement that you do that. State it as a matter of fact, as you'd say: "I'm going to the living-room". You don't command it to yourself, you have no doubt that you stand up and walk to the living-room, and you just do it.

Buhlman is a certified hypnotist, and he used those skills to project. What he did after that, mirrored his beliefs about what's happening. The less beliefs and expectations about what's happening, the less distorted your perceptions will be.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:31 AM
Newbie ;)

I've always wanted to try this, but a bit afraid. lol

I had a dream once when in my late 20s, that I was flying out over the corn field, outside my bedroom window. And I realized it and woke up, felt that click that I've read about hearing when you come back quickly. It was pretty cool, but never quite got the guts to try it.

I plan to @ some point. I need to learn more about it first.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwater
I've always wanted to try this, but a bit afraid. lol

I had a dream once when in my late 20s, that I was flying out over the corn field, outside my bedroom window. And I realized it and woke up, felt that click that I've read about hearing when you come back quickly. It was pretty cool, but never quite got the guts to try it.

I plan to @ some point. I need to learn more about it first.

Most of the learning will lead you to incorrect conclusions. The less beliefs and expectations you start with, the more likely you'll get distorted perceptions. You'll get what you expect and believe, and that'll obscure whatever there is to experience.

You have no reason to believe me more than to believe those who talk about dangers ... There is no danger!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-06-2020, 09:32 AM
Newbie ;)

I see your point...kind of like most things in life.

Going in w/ open mind works best...thanks for reply.