Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-07-2018, 05:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Except from the number patterns,now white feathers come to me daily.
Sometimes it's really amazing how they manage to get in front of my face,but unfortunaly my current situation is so difficult,that i can't feel good about it.

And if it's a sign from ''angels'' then they should help instead of sending feathers in my way.

Mind me asking what the "number patterns" is?

Ha, I wish help would come instead of feathers. But in my instance it helped me feel a little more...calm? I'm not sure that's the word I want to use but that's what is coming to mind. I've just started looking into guides, energies, auras, all different things that probably contradict each other, but I feel out of balance and am trying to help myself find balance in my life, I'm kind of taking the feather as a sign I'm headed in the right direction

Thank you for your reply.
Old 18-07-2018, 05:49 PM
Master
iv fond thm on my door step evn landedd in my hand wen iv bean thngin of loc lovd 1s

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying2find_me
Mind me asking what the "number patterns" is?

Ha, I wish help would come instead of feathers. But in my instance it helped me feel a little more...calm? I'm not sure that's the word I want to use but that's what is coming to mind. I've just started looking into guides, energies, auras, all different things that probably contradict each other, but I feel out of balance and am trying to help myself find balance in my life, I'm kind of taking the feather as a sign I'm headed in the right direction

Thank you for your reply.
the 1111 phenomenon.If you google ''seeing 1111'' will show you a lot of sites.
In fact it's not only this number.222 333 444 etc.
They apear constantly at a daily basis..

I feel that the job of the guardian angel is to keep you at one piece,in order to acomplish the ''will'' of your overself..And from what i've read from some adept occultists,it's not a being that you can call upon and manipulate it.

Something like your immune system.It kicks in to attack diseases and virus,because it's part of you and that's what it does.You can't command it to do this and that,and if you find a way to do it,propably you'll do more harm than good to your self.
Old 18-07-2018, 06:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
iv fond thm on my door step evn landedd in my hand wen iv bean thngin of loc lovd 1s

Thank you for your reply!
Old 18-07-2018, 06:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
the 1111 phenomenon.If you google ''seeing 1111'' will show you a lot of sites.
In fact it's not only this number.222 333 444 etc.
They apear constantly at a daily basis..

I feel that the job of the guardian angel is to keep you at one piece,in order to acomplish the ''will'' of your overself..And from what i've read from some adept occultists,it's not a being that you can call upon and manipulate it.

Something like your immune system.It kicks in to attack diseases and virus,because it's part of you and that's what it does.You can't command it to do this and that,and if you find a way to do it,propably you'll do more harm than good to your self.

Hmmm. Interesting. Thank you for your input.
Old 19-07-2018, 08:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying2find_me
I was feeling particularly overwhelmed by this a few days ago and happened to find a single feather in my purse that day.
I find many feathers along the road when I go for walks, I stick them upright in the guardrail posts as a kind of "Hello, look at this manifestation of beautiful life!" message to people and passing cars. I personally find the spiritual significance is in the what-I-do, rather than the what-this-means.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Seeker

I used to find a lot of feathers too. Mainly finding big feathers under bushes or ones in the middle of the road, or this one time where I saw a small white feather by my door. There was this one time where I got out of the car and saw a feather roll directly towards me! It's usually these feathers seem to be in places where I would normally gaze or move my head towards to see them, it's as if someone is telling me subconsciously to move my head with me feeling it. Though after a while I didn't really want to pick up any more feathers and my desire to see them become less and less, and so I've noticed that I haven't seen many feathers as much.

I've also seen numbers being directed to me, mainly being 119 and 911. I do pray to the archangels and interact with them so I guess the angels do look out for me from time to time.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:25 PM
Knower
I was watching an important tennis match one day when one of the players became increasingly frustrated as he began to lose the match. At a critical point a white feather floated down in front of him. I was praying for the tennis player to catch it gently and put it in his pocket or something but he brushed it away angily. The feather tried to float towards him but he was having none of it. He swiped at it and put it aside before carrying on with the shot. He lost the match. I've always wondered what would have happened if he'd behaved otherwise. It begs the question though, what do you do with the feathers you find? Do you treasure them or put them in your pocket and forget about them?

Last edited by Jillity : 04-08-2018 at 04:22 AM.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillity
I was watching an important tennis match one day when one of the players became increasingly frustrated as he began to lose the match. At a critical point a white feather floated down in front of him. I was praying for the tennis player to catch it gently and put it in his pocket or something but he brushed it away angily. The feather tried to float towards him but he was having none of it. He swiped at it and put it aside before carrying on with the shot. He lost the match. I've always wondered what would have happened if he'd behaved otherwise. It begs the question though, what do you do with the feathers you find? Do you treasure them or put them in your pocket and forget about them?

Back then I used to collect these feathers and put it under my statue of Mother Mary in my front yard. But one day my sister told me that touching these feathers were a bad idea saying that I would probably catch an illness holding them XD. A part of me believes her and a part of me doesn't but to this day whenever I pass by a feather (Today actually I saw a small white feather and just looked at it in surprised. I then passed by it confused whether or not it was as sign in the first place b/c I didn't really feel any "serene" emotion or uplifting joy) I just look at it and leave it there. Although I'll probably thank my angels later today for that and pray.
Old 26-04-2019, 07:55 PM
ImthatIm

There is a story I was told about seeing a feather falling from the sky.
If you see it get it and check to see if the bird pulled it out. If it has the pull marks then it was meant for you and that bird pulled it for you.
This has happened 2 times with eagles feathers, both times I caught them and then gave them away.
Feathers can be used in many ways.
A few are decorating a hat or bag or whatever feels right and can be a reminder of the way it was received and that we are not alone and our help is always there.
One can be used to clear oneself of negative energies by waving around our bodies. This is better with a smudge or smoke.
Of course there is praying while holding it or if you have a type of alter you can place it there.
What feels right to you since it is your feather. Plus things come and things go, it may have come just for 1 purpose and leave. Don't worry be thankful and see it all as a blessing.
Why they showed up will come through ones heart or knowing in the mind.If it doesn't don't worry it might down the road or it might not. Either way don't worry.

These are just some things that have come to mind, so take them for what they are worth.
There are many more things people do with feathers.