Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-01-2018, 12:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee47
Thanks Nameless. You are too generous!

Now I am going to try to give you a hyperlink to a thread you may already be familiar with, but I do not know how to make hyperlinks and I want to figure out how to make them.

Besides, you deserve homework, too. lol

So, here is a link to the spirit guide sparrow thread that I've been reading today. This is really good stuff. I posted a few times and got answers, which I cut and pasted for my own records. If I find the pages where my posts and responses are, I should make a hyperlink.

So much reading to do! Love, love, love it!

Hmmm.... I guess I don't like the word Homework, because I have so much in my life right now, so we can change the word Homework to pleasure/adventure reading I purchased 3 programs lately from Mindvalley, and I am loving them, but it's hard to find the time. So thank you, I have seen the thread but never dived in.

It's too early in the morning here for hyperlinks. I need my coffee first. I don't know what a hyperlink is. But if I did it, yeah me! If you are referring to how to post a link just to one post, someone on this site long ago showed me how. You click on the number showing on the post in the upper right, and it opens a new window. Then you copy and paste the link. I open up 2 SF's at the same time so I can accomplish this because I don't want to lose track of where I am in the first place.

Glad you are loving the reading. BTW, I still haven't made if very far into Opening to Channel. It seems I got what I needed early in. And I skipped around at some point. When I wanted to learn how to verbally channel and I was stuck, I did purchase the book as a CD and cheated and did it the easy way, but that is what unstuck me. However I devoured the Seth books (the first few) like I was on a personal mission. Everyone is different in who they are called to read, what rings their bells. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Orin, and have read a lot of her other books, a few chapters in. I like Sanaya's audio meditations and have listened to many hours of those over the years. There is one specific thing that helped me a lot when I was "kicking some blocks around" as Seth directed, early on before I could channel - and that is in - I think - the very 1st chapter of Soul Love. It is where you meet your selves...fearful self, worry self, the list goes on for me BTW...as the children you were when you created these selves, and you "grow them up". Really intense stuff. I removed a lot of blocks from that process over the years. And I worked on my life theme of Rejection/Abandonment. And it was really miraculous. Once I got rid of that, and grew some children up, I could channel. It was just there. Seth calls it ... shoot I can't remember exactly, but something like sweeping the leaves out of the way and keeping the connection open, clear of debris, so you can become a clearer channel.

Or maybe that was just me, and I had some things to address first :)

The one and only time I read Seth Speaks all the way through, I was literally pulled to it when I was in a book store. That's a fun story for another time. And I started reading it in the parking lot! And dived into it when I got back to where we were staying and read some more, then some more when we got home from vacation. And a lot of it was incomprehensible to me. He gets very scientific, and my brain doesn't work that way. It's the first time in my life I read something I didn't understand and kept reading on. Really kinda wacky on my part but light bulbs were flashing for me.

Gonna go get coffee.......(here's me running away - there's probably an icon for that LOL).
Old 25-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Yay! I did it!

I've been enjoying working on my ...what did you call it...platform? at the top of the three steps?

Gonna go read Open to Channel now.

Yeah!!!!!!! It is so much fun to think about how much fun you are having :) The whole learning to channel thing was mostly this exhilarating ride for me, you are bringing back happy memories so thank you for sharing.

And a thought occurred to me while I read your post. You can ask your guides for help with the platform. They like to play too.
Old 25-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Master

Oh, gosh. Here's another "adventure" read. I forgot, I was an avid Sylvia Browne fan in my 30's and read every book she wrote (except for some of the later ones) cover to cover. But this was years before. My most fav book of hers is ... well, there are 2 with practically the same name, and I always mix them up. It is either The Other Side and Back, or Life on the Other Side. Her vision of what I called back then Heaven was amazing and miraculous and I took it as mine instantly. I much preferred it to the sitting on the clouds playing harps version that the church taught me as a kid.

And one of the fun things about Amazon.com is you can do a Quick Look into a book for free and read a bit without having to buy it :) I think Seth Speaks used to have about 3 chapters on there, but they did change things up a bit, so I'm not sure that's true anymore.

Oh, and the other thing she said that I believed instantly. There is no devil, the church made him up. That rang true for me, rang throughout my body. And only someone who has grown up in the Catholic church as a small child can really understand what it means to get rid of that belief.

But one thing Sylvia believed in, which is understandable since she was always psychic, is that you either have it or you don't. She didn't believe you could learn to be psychic, or that everyone is psychic. So I believed her, and never in a million years did I think I ever would be one.

So take everything you read with a grain of salt. It is truly different for everyone. But that book is well worth a read (whichever one it is LOL).
Old 25-01-2018, 02:30 PM
Master

I have to go to work, but some impulse made me listen to this, and then some impulse said to post it for you. My daughter is the most gentle human being I know, and so full of grace. Maybe there is something in her song for you :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjpbVQ9p2yg
Old 25-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for being part of my abundance. I see now why my guide said to "hold on tight." So much, and so thrilling. I felt a flush of pleasure when I came to post here this morning and saw all these wonderful posts to be read, to be savored.

I just listened to your daughter's song and it made me cry. It brought up my son for me, both because she's a young person (as he was) and for the words of the song. Thanks for the link. I will listen to it again.

I just bought Soul Love, one-click kindle edition because of you. Thank you! I love the thought of growing up the children. My earliest memory is of being hungry. I was about two years old, maybe a bit younger, when my mother went door to door begging for food for us, and I often think the fact that I remember being hungry means I've been deeply affected by it. And growing up that child might help with my eating problems. I've definitely made progress over the years as far as overeating in general, and yet I can probably improve even more. The sugar addiction is even harder. Don't know if Soul Love will help with that or not, but it's worth a shot. Besides, I love, love, love buying books. I need to reread your channeled message about about eating, too. So much material! And all relevant in many and various ways. Abundance!

Last night, reading Opening, I came across a sentence that I've been chewing over. It gives three things that you need if you want to skip going to the astral plane when you die and going onto the next plane--sorta like skipping a grade in school. What I like about it is that it gives me a focus for progressing. Let's see if I can remember those three things: 1) you need to be able to work with energy. I just went an looked it up. "skill at using energy" is the exact phrase. Does that mean channeling? Not sure. Yeah. It would, because you need to raise your vibration. That's working with energy, isn't it? Not sure. Sending healing energy in the channeling I did would be working with energy. I don't think I'm very skilled at working with energy yet, but I've definitely made a start. What are your thoughts on channeling as a skill for using energy? It's kinda fuzzy in my head.

2) control over your mind and emotions. "an advanced level of control over the mind and emotions." Looked it up. It's hard for me to know what "advanced" is, but I know that I've made progress. Lately my control is over my emotions. and it's not the control I would have expected years ago. It's not like the word "homework" for you. It's something much freer. "Be yourself," my guide told me, and I am pretty good at doing that. When my self BECOMES something less emotionally wild, then that's the progress. It's not a forcing. It's a development. And that has been happening to me. And it's because I am so filled with love. So I'm not angry when others do things that would have previously irritated me. My anger is much less. But I also don't feel out of control with joy as I sometimes used to. It's not that I'm not very, very happy, because I am, but it's that the happiness is more stable.

I've been working on mind control--ha ha!--for some time. I've made progress there, and it's been hard, but I think I understand the process. Changing perspective helps me get unstuck, and changing perspective is a mind thing. So, if I think I'm a failure for eating too much sugar one day, I can broaden my perspective to remind myself that yes, I did eat a lot of sugar today, but I also eat less now than I used to (if that were only true!) and /or I also get some really good nutrition in the salad I eat every Wednesday. I like the way I've worked that salad into a habit. And I ENJOY salads, so it's not a have to. What I focus on with my mind, helps me. Mind control is focus, in large part, I think.

3) "mastery of the polarities." I think I'm pretty good with that. It's not either/ or. It's and. I've probably not MASTERED the polarities, but I'm not completely lost by polar opposites anymore. How do you bring two opposites together. Love/Hate, etc. I'm feeling fuzzy about it...not mastered, but it's not that you dismiss either side. You value them both. Anger, for instance, offers an appropriate response to injustice. Acceptance (if that's the opposite of anger), offers tranquility, rest, equilibrium. You need both.

I can see I need work on all three. But I'm not at the start line.
Old 25-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Experiencer

When working on my platform, I wanted to put a fireplace in, but I realized I know very little about fireplaces. I could feel the structure of it with my fingers, but there were holes in my understanding. So I stopped the exercise and googles fireplaces. Didn't like what I saw, so googled "old-fashioned fireplaces," and loved what I found. Maybe in the future I can ask my guide to help me with that sort of thing rather than google it? I loved the google experience, but asking my guides might give them a chance to put an image in my head?

Regarding hyperlinking: Thanks for the tip about the number at the right corner. I didn't know that. I googled hyperlink to figure it out. Aren't we lucky to have the internet...google, this forum, each other?

Don't worry about the Sparrow thread for now. I reviewed it after reviewing her (some people say his, but that just doesn't seem right to me, so unless I hear HER or HIM say masculine, I'm gonna say her) posts to me. It's material that requires intense concentration, but it's worth it. But you've enough on your plate...and you get to choose your next bite. That choice is all yours.

Hugs, my dear friend.
Old 25-01-2018, 07:13 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have put here some thoughts on channeling and some of the things I feel it can involve. Also something I have taught in workshops is channeling and Automatic Writing, and how you know its outside your brain and well yourself.

How do you know your Channeling?

Here are a few potential indicators of a channeling experience:

1. You may feel incredibly emotional, either during or after information is revealed. This is related to the residue of any ‘lower-vibrational’ emotions that may be in your physical body at the time of the channel. They are pushed up and out by the higher frequencies that come through you.

2. You may write or speak about topics you don’t fully understand.

Sometimes the information that comes through can be confusing, because consciously, you haven’t caught up with it yet. Chances are, the lessons in the channeling will come clear to you within a few weeks. It’s important to trust the words that come through, without adding your own rational interpretations to them (as much as possible).

3. You don’t know HOW you know, but you just know that what comes out is unquestionably true.

4. You will find others have written similar things, or about similar topics, which can be great confirmation that you’re tuning into the energy of a collective consciousness.

Channeling -

- Form of Mediumship
- The source of the information is perceived to be different from the conscious self
- Sources can be no physical beings – Angles – Nature Spirits – Totem Spirits – Guardian
Sprits (Guides) – Deities – Demons – ET’s – and Spirits of the dead – Higher Self
- Done in a disassociated state of consciousness
- Medium may or may not be aware of what is said or experienced
- Through history this form of Mediumship has come in and out of acceptance

Clairaudience –

- Hearing sounds – music – voices – not audible to normal hearing
- Term comes from the French meaning “Clear Hearing”
- Often experienced in dream state and related stages of consciousness
- Many times it’s a whispered message from a voice that is unknown

Clairsentience –

- Super physical sense perception
- Connection on the level of smell – touch – taste – emotions – and even physical senstiaons experience (travel to event and re living it)
- May register on an internal or external level

Clairvoyance –

- Perception of current object – events – people that are not discerned through normal senses
- The seeing might manifest internal or external visions or seeing of images that then must be interpreted
- On the Astral Level – seeing other Worlds or beings

Extrasensory Perception (ESP) – The so called 6th Sense
- Information is perceived though means beyond the 5 senses
- Information about the present, past or even future
- Seems to come to you from a second space of reality

Intuition –

- Clear and direct knowing from within
- Most often referred to as being a “HUNCH
- Knowing something without the knowledge of why or how
- Gut feelings – tingles of the skin – feeling weighted down – or hearing the inner voice spoken are signs of an intuitive message being given
- Gives one the avoidance feeling at times around others or saturations
- Derive solutions to problems at times or connection to the divine

how do you differentiate between the kinds of psychic experiences I am relating

I have put a list that others I am sure can add to of how some it might well break down but everyone experiences things on a different level. We all find our own path with it all.

What is your own physic experience(s) like?

For me I came into this life with what is often called "Light Switch On" where I have it all open to me and I can access it all but have to learn the foundations of how it all works and why it works. Easier said than done pre dating the internet and having to go the path of no one talking about it. I literally at 16 was given a book on Psychic Development by a teacher, and told to read it from the last chapter to the first chapter to understand me. From there I got a better handle on what and whom I am.

why am I not getting help from my guides with my eating issues?

Balance - that all important lesson on what goes into our food, hormones, additives, hidden sugars, ext. The need to cleanse the body more, one example I read is that we do not evacuate the bowls enough in a day, and we built up too many toxins. It seems that 3 times a day is good for the body.

where else might I search for help with my eating problems?

When you eat and how much you eat at a sitting. More smaller meals and not eating two hours before bed. I have been doing a lot of food adjustments as I am pre diabetic and its interesting how we use food. What triggers us to eat something not so good for us.

if you've ever channeled, how do you know when you hit "mischief" and how can you avoid it?

You feel this in the intuition in that gutt feeling where it tightens up or you feel sicky out of no where. This over time comes second nature to you. Its easy to be pulled down the wrong path trust me been there done that to the point I got a Near Death Event lesson.

how far do you trust your guides?

I trust myself so in that I trust my Guides, but that does not mean that I have to listen to them and not experience things they warn me not to try. We have free will, Guides are just that a guide as it is us that lives the life experiences. We are the one's that do the work, they are guidance nothing more.

Lynn
Old 25-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Experiencer

I posted above about the sentence from Opening. What I wrote were my off the cuff thoughts on in, to try to get some idea of what I thought and what it means. It was a very rough rough draft. When I was finished, I wasn't very content with the results. It's not that I was ashamed of what I wrote or anything...but I knew I needed to do more work on it. So, I called a friend of mine and gave her the portion about advanced control of emotions and mind. We only had time to talk about the emotion thing, so I am going to post what we came up with--mostly her--for emotions and save the other components for another time. She will be useless with the energy part of the question, so if you want to address that, I would really appreciate it, but if you are too busy, I know someone I can talk to about it next week.

so: what does it mean to have advanced control over the emotions?

First off, my friend, N, didn't like the word "control." Neither did I. "Control" often means limiting choices. You don't want limitations. You want expansion. If we're in control of ourselves, we have a wide range of choices and we select from those. Probably regulation would be a better word? "Advanced control," however, is better than just "control," because it opens up a wide range of options for times and place.

There are two issues to consider regarding emotion:
1) expression of emotion
2) experience of emotion.

We want to develop self-regulation of emotions, and I think that regulation pertains to both expression and experience. We want to move from REACTIVE emotions to self-regulation.

In terms of expression of emotions, we come upon the idea of "impulsiveness." That's the opposite of control. But it's not that we want to avoid being impulsive; it's that we want to choose WHEN to be impulsive and HOW. So, above you said you were giving me something out of impulse. That was a CHOICE. It was fine. It was helpful. It was kind. It was wise.

My friend said you can control anything if you have a wide range of choices.

Because emotions come quickly (from the reptilian part of the brain), they can help us decide things quickly. If there is a lion in front of us, our emotions help us to act.

The speed of experiencing emotions is useful for problem-solving.

Both of the last two paragragh get into "mind," and I want to do that later, so that's all I'm saying here about those points for now.

#1 for emotion was expression of emotion.
#2 is EXPERIENCE.

Just as we have choices for expression of emotion, so do we have choices about experience.

Feelings are as complex as thoughts, and like thoughts, you can decide what you feel--that is, what you experience yourself and the degree you experience it. An example would be helpful here. Recently the charity I contribute to has made a few mistakes. Rather than allow their mistakes to ruin my day, I thought about how much better things are this year than last, and I shrugged off their errors, which really weren't that bad. I CHOSE to not let the errors get me down. Of course there were thoughts involved that helped me feel the emotion I wanted to. Thoughts, feelings and behaviors are all intertwined.

Emotions are more manageable if you relax against them--experience them. If you try to prevent emotions (which some may think is what it means when you talk about controlling your emotions), you're stuck defending against them and then the emotion has control of your process.

A strong negative emotion evokes
1) strong fear--it's life or death!--we think
2) wanting to defend against the emotion.

To regulate our emotions we need to release our defenses against them

and

feel the feelings

Time and place matter, too--sometimes we want to hold off for awhile or go somewhere "safe" to experience them. When I was teaching, once a student yelled at me in the hallway. It was really pretty horrible. I had to tuck my feelings in and go back into the classroom and teach. The students inside the classroom had heard the yelling, and so had the secretary across the hall. That moment was not the time to feel or act on my feelings. It was hard to go back into the classroom because my hands were shaking, but I did. I had to regulate my feelings so that I could teach. If I had felt the feelings even more than I was feeling them, I wouldn't have been able to teach. Later I felt the feelings and dealt with them.

There's more to say, probably, and even better ways to say some of it, probably. But I've covered some important points, and if you've nodded off, that's entirely okay, because even though I'd love to share this if you're interested, I'm primarily writing it because I needed to respond, to think over, to develop some ideas about that line from Opening. I've done that. Now I think I should rest the rest of the day.
Old 26-01-2018, 01:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Thank you for being part of my abundance. I see now why my guide said to "hold on tight." So much, and so thrilling. I felt a flush of pleasure when I came to post here this morning and saw all these wonderful posts to be read, to be savored. Ditto!

I just listened to your daughter's song and it made me cry. It brought up my son for me, both because she's a young person (as he was) and for the words of the song. Thanks for the link. I will listen to it again. It was not my intention to make you cry. You are welcome. I did pause and almost not post it, because of your son. But then I posted it because of your son. Go figure. I can't imagine what you have been through. My daughter had a severe illness and it was touch and go, and that's something I never want to relive. My heart goes out to you. But if I can help in any way by not posting about my kids, let me know. I know it is a sensitive subject, and I never want to hurt, only help. I tend to overshare, and I'm trying to be sensitive, so you can tell me to knock it off and I'll not do that.
I mean, I could post my son's video he just made for this band....he loves the music but it makes me cringe....and it would probably get a chuckle, but it might not, so I won't. See - oversharing.

I just bought Soul Love, one-click kindle edition because of you. Thank you! I love the thought of growing up the children. So much material! And all relevant in many and various ways. Abundance! I hope you can see this color BTW!
Oh, this relates to energy too. Also in the first chapter of Soul Love (at least I think it is Soul Love - but may be Opening) if you ask, Orin will send you a wave of Love and Light. I asked, and it was some time later, maybe a week or two, I was sitting on the couch and this wave of LOVE hit me. It was rapture,
my body was singing, I never wanted it to stop. And it felt like it would last as long as I was willing. I sat in it for about 5 minutes. I have been able to feel energy ever since, it's been a gradual allowing, and now it is second nature to just feel my body singing. It's pretty cool. I have more to say about the process of growing up your children. How I did it was, I read one sentence at a time, then put the book down, and did what the sentence said to do, and when I felt I was done then I picked the book back up and did the next sentence or paragraph, then put the book down, etc. It takes me about an hour to do one child, and then I am so tired. And for some reason, there were months in between before I thought to do another one. Don't know why really.

Last night, reading Opening, I came across a sentence that I've been chewing over. It gives three things that you need if you want to skip going to the astral plane when you die and going onto the next plane--sorta like skipping a grade in school. What I like about it is that it gives me a focus for progressing. Let's see if I can remember those three things: 1) you need to be able to work with energy. I just went an looked it up. "skill at using energy" is the exact phrase. Does that mean channeling? Not sure. Yeah. It would, because you need to raise your vibration. That's working with energy, isn't it? Not sure. Sending healing energy in the channeling I did would be working with energy. I don't think I'm very skilled at working with energy yet, but I've definitely made a start. What are your thoughts on channeling as a skill for using energy? It's kinda fuzzy in my head.

I think I'll make energy it's own post

I can see I need work on all three. But I'm not at the start line.

Hope you can read all the green
Old 26-01-2018, 02:07 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I have put here some thoughts on channeling and some of the things I feel it can involve. Also something I have taught in workshops is channeling and Automatic Writing, and how you know its outside your brain and well yourself.

How do you know your Channeling?

Here are a few potential indicators of a channeling experience:

1. You may feel incredibly emotional, either during or after information is revealed. This is related to the residue of any ‘lower-vibrational’ emotions that may be in your physical body at the time of the channel. They are pushed up and out by the higher frequencies that come through you.

2. You may write or speak about topics you don’t fully understand.

Sometimes the information that comes through can be confusing, because consciously, you haven’t caught up with it yet. Chances are, the lessons in the channeling will come clear to you within a few weeks. It’s important to trust the words that come through, without adding your own rational interpretations to them (as much as possible).

3. You don’t know HOW you know, but you just know that what comes out is unquestionably true.

4. You will find others have written similar things, or about similar topics, which can be great confirmation that you’re tuning into the energy of a collective consciousness.

Channeling -

- Form of Mediumship
- The source of the information is perceived to be different from the conscious self
- Sources can be no physical beings – Angles – Nature Spirits – Totem Spirits – Guardian
Sprits (Guides) – Deities – Demons – ET’s – and Spirits of the dead – Higher Self
- Done in a disassociated state of consciousness
- Medium may or may not be aware of what is said or experienced
- Through history this form of Mediumship has come in and out of acceptance

Clairaudience –

- Hearing sounds – music – voices – not audible to normal hearing
- Term comes from the French meaning “Clear Hearing”
- Often experienced in dream state and related stages of consciousness
- Many times it’s a whispered message from a voice that is unknown

Clairsentience –

- Super physical sense perception
- Connection on the level of smell – touch – taste – emotions – and even physical senstiaons experience (travel to event and re living it)
- May register on an internal or external level

Clairvoyance –

- Perception of current object – events – people that are not discerned through normal senses
- The seeing might manifest internal or external visions or seeing of images that then must be interpreted
- On the Astral Level – seeing other Worlds or beings

Extrasensory Perception (ESP) – The so called 6th Sense
- Information is perceived though means beyond the 5 senses
- Information about the present, past or even future
- Seems to come to you from a second space of reality

Intuition –

- Clear and direct knowing from within
- Most often referred to as being a “HUNCH
- Knowing something without the knowledge of why or how
- Gut feelings – tingles of the skin – feeling weighted down – or hearing the inner voice spoken are signs of an intuitive message being given
- Gives one the avoidance feeling at times around others or saturations
- Derive solutions to problems at times or connection to the divine

how do you differentiate between the kinds of psychic experiences I am relating

I have put a list that others I am sure can add to of how some it might well break down but everyone experiences things on a different level. We all find our own path with it all.

What is your own physic experience(s) like?

For me I came into this life with what is often called "Light Switch On" where I have it all open to me and I can access it all but have to learn the foundations of how it all works and why it works. Easier said than done pre dating the internet and having to go the path of no one talking about it. I literally at 16 was given a book on Psychic Development by a teacher, and told to read it from the last chapter to the first chapter to understand me. From there I got a better handle on what and whom I am.

why am I not getting help from my guides with my eating issues?

Balance - that all important lesson on what goes into our food, hormones, additives, hidden sugars, ext. The need to cleanse the body more, one example I read is that we do not evacuate the bowls enough in a day, and we built up too many toxins. It seems that 3 times a day is good for the body.

where else might I search for help with my eating problems?

When you eat and how much you eat at a sitting. More smaller meals and not eating two hours before bed. I have been doing a lot of food adjustments as I am pre diabetic and its interesting how we use food. What triggers us to eat something not so good for us.

if you've ever channeled, how do you know when you hit "mischief" and how can you avoid it?

You feel this in the intuition in that gutt feeling where it tightens up or you feel sicky out of no where. This over time comes second nature to you. Its easy to be pulled down the wrong path trust me been there done that to the point I got a Near Death Event lesson.

how far do you trust your guides?

I trust myself so in that I trust my Guides, but that does not mean that I have to listen to them and not experience things they warn me not to try. We have free will, Guides are just that a guide as it is us that lives the life experiences. We are the one's that do the work, they are guidance nothing more.

Lynn

Thank you for posting Lynn. It is awesome to hear from other people, as you must know, since you were so alone with your gift when you were younger. Good point about the internet. I can't believe how much better it makes life. To be able to access information so quickly. And to be able to connect to others just as quickly!

Thanks for the information about mischief. I have never had a gut feeling that anything was wrong. Of course, I haven't had much experience yet. I nearly always just get fragments. But I don't think I've encountered any low frequency energies in my attempts and connections. --I say this based on the intuitive sense that I have.

I think I've had all that you listed--clairaudience, clairsentience, etc. But the one I most have is clairaudience.

Your responses to how do I know if I've channeled don't really fit me, but they might later if I get longer messages. What does happen, all the time, is I get messages that I see no relevance for at the time I write it down. The relevance comes later, some of the time. Some of the other words have remained mysteries to this day.

A near death experience? Yikes! Glad you're okay.

thanks again for your loving gift of communication and sharing.