Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-04-2019, 05:14 PM
Pathfinder

Suicide

Since i was 12 my ultimate goal has been to kill myself , what will happen to me if i do it
Old 29-04-2019, 05:48 PM
Guide
In my picture of reality, it is up to you what happens to you. I know two people (very well) who committed suicide. One told me through a medium that he was ok and moving on about 4 years after, the other took a lot longer, 15 or more years before he was able to say he was ok, and it wasn't that, it was that he understood how difficult he made himself to everyone and he was learning to do better.

That being said, I would never condone suicide as the effect on your family members will be life long, and sad and painful. You need to figure out why you think about this and find some way to think about living your life, being ok and loving the people who love you. So, if you decide to do this you need to remember that it is not just about you, it is about everyone you have encountered and interact with. Whether you get counseling or not, you are ultimately the one who has to figure out how to be ok.
Old 29-04-2019, 07:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickswordfish
Since i was 12 my ultimate goal has been to kill myself , what will happen to me if i do it

Ultimately you will die anyway, but aren't you curious to stick around and see what happens in your life? Let death come in its own time. In the meantime, enjoy the ride.

And it is possible that if you do kill your body then you will still be around but you will bitterly regret killing your body and wasting a glorious opportunity for physical experience.

And if reincarnation is a fact then sooner or later you will only find yourself back here.

Peace.
Old 29-04-2019, 08:47 PM
janielee

I think that it may be that we "pass over" as we are here - so as we are angry, bitter, sad here - when we "die" we are there - still the same. But this time, we can't reach out to our loved ones, can't hug a loved pet or loved one, can't log on and watch a Youtube video whenever we want.

Unless you are a higher evolved being you may even have to stick around these earthly astral realms for a while, sad lonely and bitter.

Or not.

JL
Old 29-04-2019, 10:07 PM
Administrator
People who take their own lives do it for a variety of reasons.we cant judge them as we don't walk in their shoes.
some souls can communicate through a medium really quickly others take time the regret they normally have is for those left behind.
but saying that is you have been having these feelings to commit suicide I would sugest you visit your doctor and also see a therapist .

Namaste
Old 30-04-2019, 12:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickswordfish

I don't know your circumstances, but there are very few circumstances I would do it.

You should try to learn why you are here in Earth now, then try to accomplish it.

Chose one method of contacting your inner self (meditation, hypnosis, etc.), and ask the questions you want answers to. The more you do it, the better it works.

You can do it!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-04-2019, 06:02 AM
janielee

No judgement.
Old 30-04-2019, 11:24 AM
ImthatIm

"You ask what will happen to you if you commit suicide?"
No idea.
I can say this.
You may miss out on the best thing that you don't see coming.
You say it is a goal.
I ask, why have you made it a goal?
At least reevaluate your goal.Take a good hard look at it.
Instead of a goal of suicide most people use hope.
Hope can be a powerful tool.
Make a list of all the things you would like to do or become.Then find out what is stopping you from doing or becoming them. This could be a new goal.
Just because you had a goal since you were 12 does not mean you have to keep that goal.
You can change that goal at anytime.Make new goals,or at least reexamine your goals.

Don't use a permanent solution on what may be a temporary problem.
Old 30-04-2019, 11:40 AM
Master

Bad idea.

Watch the movie "What Dreams May Come" to find out why and what the consequences may be.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:42 AM
Master

IF you are still watching this thread, then I will tell you my experience. My last life i commit suicide. When I got to the other side I was kicking myself in the rear for ending it early. See, when you get to the other side you understand whole picture. All the 'why's'.

I have wanted to commit suicide many times in this lifetime but I don't because I will heap more shoot on myself in the next lifetime to make up for it.

My advice: not worth it. Keep moving forward. You think it's bad now? Keep moving forward. It gets worse.

Older souls have repeated and intensified 'lessons'. That's just how it rolls.