Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 07-06-2019, 06:01 PM
Experiencer

HOW I FACED FANI HURRICANE/ CYCLONE ( 250 km/hr)?

WHILE THE DEVASTATION of FANI CYCLONE was going on (actually retarding ) I took its rain shower in my apartment's balcony. I had hardly any problem.

Nature is friendly to those who know its laws and more so to those who abide by them. Though the devastation in my Puri ,a holy, town was in calculable but there was no loss of human life. In past hundred years, Puri has no record of casualty while its surrounding areas have greatly suffered. The people of Puri take shelter of Lord Jagannath who protects them.
Old 08-06-2019, 03:04 PM
Master

Stay blessed

Wish you stay blessed with blessings of Lord Jagannath forever.

And happy to learn there was no human casualty in Puri.
Old 14-06-2019, 03:38 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Wish you stay blessed with blessings of Lord Jagannath forever.

And happy to learn there was no human casualty in Puri.

So was there in Gujrat. Lord Somnath diverted The 'Vayu' Cyclone.
Old 14-06-2019, 06:25 PM
Suspended
Guide
I think I've had an experience like this (sorta) but it's hard to tell. One night there was supposed to be a tornado touching down. I was scared as it was only the second time this happened, in a new state in the Midwest. Anyway I asked for prayers for everyone to stay safe, and the tornado actually never touched down, and it calmed very quickly. I mean, it could have been pure coincidence. But I felt divinely protected.

Glad you're safe after that. :)
Old 19-06-2019, 11:32 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I think I've had an experience like this (sorta) but it's hard to tell. One night there was supposed to be a tornado touching down. I was scared as it was only the second time this happened, in a new state in the Midwest. Anyway I asked for prayers for everyone to stay safe, and the tornado actually never touched down, and it calmed very quickly. I mean, it could have been pure coincidence. But I felt divinely protected.

Glad you're safe after that. :)

Never undermine the power of prayer. It really works !
Old 22-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Pathfinder

power of prayer in full effect, amazing.

https://www.flowkinesis.com/

if you feel like you have knowledge to share on my site or you just want to talk, contact me at [email protected]
Old 23-06-2019, 11:33 AM
Master

power of prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
So was there in Gujrat. Lord Somnath diverted The 'Vayu' Cyclone.

Thanks . Though I am in neighbour state of Gujarat - Maharashtra , 'Vayu' cyclone never escalated to the level of Fani .

Besides the prayers , Lord also has to see the flora fauna and other living creatures . So rarely are His action deadly and devastating. Egoistic humans always see in their limited spheres .