Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 02-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Sira

New Year, New Species (Luxonia)

They have always been here, the seeds of new human species.

Throughout times and lives they have strengthened the seed in their heart, to one day let it flourish. The time is now.

The seed of Light. The seed of Love. The seeds of the highest values, starting to grow and open the Rose in the Heart.

It is now.

Feel it.

The new human species of Light.

I am Archangel Jophiel.

---

Today I was touched by the kindness of a very special person who offered her help. It left me speechless, wordless, thoughtless. It has been a long time since I channeled the last time. This feeling of immense gratitude felt auspicious to try and channel something, to get back into the rhythm. My body is swaying in energies now, finally it feels like the heaviness of the turn of the year is lifting. I also feel the Pleiadians here.

---

Yes, we are here. This year will mean further changes in aspects of experiencing. More people will become aware of the planetary ascension that coincides with the human ascension.

More people will become aware of the guides in their lives.

More people will awaken to their higher levels of consciousness.

More people will start questioning the purpose of their experience.

It is happening now.

Physically many will experience their kundalini activating - and now we are talking of the mainstream, not rare individuals. Kundalini is the tool of ascension. When it is fully activated, it heightens, deepens and widens the experience. The awakened human race is a new species who remembers their origin.

For the pave makers who have been doing their inner work for about a decade now life will become much easier. If there are any release cycles left, depending on the individual, they pass quickly. At the northern hemisphere light is increasing with the coming spring. Use the sunlight to charge your body. It will increase you light quota just like meditation does.

---

Hmmm. I think this was enough for this session and returned me "to the way" - kundalini is working in the spine, I feel the energies, very cool ones, surrounding me, and I am hearing Des'rees You Gotta Be on the radio...

New year, here we come! Make it graceful for all of us!

---

© You can freely share the messages of Luxonia for non-commercial purposes provided that you do not alter the contents.

Last edited by Sira : 02-01-2011 at 03:38 PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Sira

Sorry it was so short, I was just happy to make the connection again! I try again as soon as possible. And I recommend channeling in any form to anyone and everyone. It is like being in and surrounded by Love when you do it. I really missed the experience. And I'm truly happy the connection is back.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Ravenheart

awesome message Sira :)
Old 02-01-2011, 09:32 PM
star-child

I agree with Ravenheart, a great message. I'm happy you were able to make the connection.
Quote:
I also feel the Pleiadians here.
It was nice to hear that, I think my planetary origin was Pleiades.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Sira

The straightest way to contact your Pleiadian guides is to see Bee Gees performing Staying Alive. Me and another person (in Scotland) have downloaded so much of human and Pleiadian humour in it that it's amazing. Focus on the white pants and the white teeth, and laugh. It is liberating. And that is what this is all about, to liberate ourselves. Through whatever means we can.
<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVcyZSG4ikE
Old 03-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Master
Fantastic message Sira :)

Just found this on facebook :)
Large energies shift occurred a few hours ago and Lightworkers received another powerful injection of light into their third eye, which sharpened your vision and will assist you in seeing your future. Headaches, sore eyes and congestion are common, so be kind to yourself and rest if you need to.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Sira

Oh yes, I feel like taking a nap right now!
I continued on the subject of New Species, so I add it in this thread.
---
The New Species, continued

Still getting back to the saddle of channeling so I will commune with my favourite source, the Pleiadians.

---

We are here.

Let's talk about life. Some of you are having what we call experimental life. You are transformed from what you used to be. You are new.

Every cell of your body is new, it has a new coding of Light. You are not fully activated (sorry for being technical) yet. When you are fully activated, your senses are heightened and you have some new ones. You become interdimensional. You can travel in the cosmos. You learn how the angels are able to be in many places at one time. You become an awareness that is able to direct the focus in more than the Earth plane.

Those of you experiencing the experimental life have many beings supporting you, working on aspects of you. You may seem alien to the mainstream of people, not on the outside but when you share your experiences, they cannot understand. It is beyond their comprehension. That's why it is of utmost importance for you to communicate with each other. You validate each other's experience as well as leave the information on the Internet for others to find, when they are ready for it.

Speak your truth. Share your experiences. Dissolve fear. Where there is fear, there is an ego. Where there is an ego, there is fear. Work to quiet the ego. Meditate. Trust. You are safe and you are Loved. You are Loved.

---

And this message was enough for this session. The connections are coming back but I don't want to push it. Small steps...

---

© You can freely share the messages of Luxonia for non-commercial purposes provided that you do not alter the contents.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Sira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
Fantastic message Sira :)

Just found this on facebook :)
Large energies shift occurred a few hours ago and Lightworkers received another powerful injection of light into their third eye, which sharpened your vision and will assist you in seeing your future. Headaches, sore eyes and congestion are common, so be kind to yourself and rest if you need to.
Now I remember that I've been receiving new light codes for a couple of days. They are like visible symbols that appear for a second or so, before your third eye "absorbs" them. And yes, I will take that nap right now.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Ladofthelight

I have loved "Stayin' Alive" ever since I first heard it in "Airplane"... hahaha! Regardless of any celestial connection, I just had a great time watching that video!

Thanks for the suggestion!
Old 03-01-2011, 03:17 PM
star-child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
The straightest way to contact your Pleiadian guides is to see Bee Gees performing Staying Alive. Me and another person (in Scotland) have downloaded so much of human and Pleiadian humour in it that it's amazing. Focus on the white pants and the white teeth, and laugh. It is liberating. And that is what this is all about, to liberate ourselves. Through whatever means we can.
<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVcyZSG4ikE

Oh my I am on a high after watching that! Amazing Thanks for sharing, I never quite appreciated that song until now.

I like your second channelled message, it's funny you mention the ego and fear as I bought the Power of Now book by Eckhart Tolle and what you said reinforced the information from the book. That means a lot to me. Thanks for your messages

Quote:
I have loved "Stayin' Alive" ever since I first heard it in "Airplane"... hahaha! Regardless of any celestial connection, I just had a great time watching that video!

Thanks for the suggestion!
It's great isn't it!? I put it on full screen and started dancing