Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 10-08-2011, 12:38 AM
sadmummy

hi

hi new here today.im jo married two sons.im 5 months pregnant and just found out today from results my child has a syndrome incompatable with life.feeling very low as doing something I dont want to and this is terminating the baby as its also got a heart condition.please can someone help.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:44 AM
Master
Hi jo. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.
There are no words ~ I lost my 23-y.o. son last year.
There are people here who will be glad to hear
whatever you wish to say to us or ask us.
I'm glad you found us, though.
~Welcome~*

Old 10-08-2011, 01:30 AM
nightowl

Welcome!

nightowl
Old 10-08-2011, 03:13 AM
mattie

Expected Sadness

I’m sorry you are having to go through finding out this about your pregnancy & it is obvious that this news isn't what you would choose. If you want to have another child it might be to your advantage at 39 to go ahead & terminate this unviable pregnancy. I know this is a tough decision to make for you, but KNOW you are supported by countless others.

Reach out to the support of the many lightworkers around the planet for support in this trying time. Their loving energy is there for you 24/7. Also reach out to your spiritual team for support & guidance. You have to ask as they can’t interfere.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Master
what wise and soothing advice mattie has given you.
I hope you find the support you need at this time. We can't always know the whys and hows of what happens to us. At times like this all we can hope for is a little peace.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:17 PM
blue*eyed*wolf

Welcome to this forum sadmummy. Hope you find the support here that you need in this very difficult time. My heart goes out to you. Be strong.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmummy
hi new here today.im jo married two sons.im 5 months pregnant and just found out today from results my child has a syndrome incompatable with life.feeling very low as doing something I dont want to and this is terminating the baby as its also got a heart condition.please can someone help.
Hello, I am very sad after reading your post, but what we can do for these kind of happenings. My all prayers are with you. I am looking forward to read your posts in this forum.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Tara

Welcome Sadmummy! I was born with complex heart problems that I should not have survived, though, even at age 28, they still don't know how to fix... BUT I'm still here! Have faith and love with everything you do! We are all here for you!

~Tara
Old 11-08-2011, 08:53 AM
Natalia

I'm so deeply sorry about your news sadmummy My thoughts are with you. Like Mattie says your spiritual team are there and ready to guide and assist you at all times....just ask. You'll be guided with loving light. Blessings to you and your sweet baby
Old 11-08-2011, 11:19 AM
ELLEN DOHERTY62

ellen

hello and welcome. i am lost for words to say to you as you will have a difficult time ahead but you have come to the right forum . i hope you keep in touch with all the lovely people on this forum and let us know how you are coping we are all here to listen and give some comfort in any way we can . ellen x