Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Master
Hey Dream Angel

Aww have to say ..Ta xx... I didn't even ponder my own far fetchness lol

I did ponder briefly similar to what you wrote though..with a smile of course

Quote : hmm, or as I was reading thru the replies here, isn't this a creative way of getting replies to a welcome ? already on page 2 ! just a way out there thought !! kind of like those posts where someone says " goodbye " and everyone jumps in and begs them to stay...... not saying this is one of those, it just reminded me of those other posts. Obviously most of us have had issues with this signing out and losing posts and become wiser, listening to all the replies and helpful suggestions. ___

quote: Actually, Smiler's explanation isn't that far fetched ... I have had similar thoughts when my post has disappeared ...
Old 03-07-2011, 12:00 PM
UmbrellaCorp

oh sorry to hear that, best of luck to you.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Searching
I used to encounter this problem when writing a long post ....... I discovered that if you periodically press the "preview post" button as you are writing, you don't seem to get logged out .........

Hope this works for you.

Yes, yes, that's another trick I've used! Thx Simon~*

Nice review we're having, hopefully many of us can benefit from these little trix!

Old 03-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inesophet
Yes i agree that this forum is ANCIENT!

It is like a timemachine back to 2000.
It Seriously needs an update. And i can understand why people wont put up with it.

Ha! I suspected as much. Well, maybe an ancient forum for ancient souls,

Old 03-07-2011, 01:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylesha
Thank you for replying, most times this works for me too. Though initially it was trial and error to start out with. I personally have had work lost as well, where this method has failed.

What would be helpful to forum members, is to know how long one has before automatic log out occurs. There must be a set automatic logout time which is normally set in the Administration part of this forum. To know what that automatic log out time frame is would be helpful.

I am aware that automatic log out most likely has been put in place for security reasons.

Automatic log out is 15 minutes with no activity (clicking something, preview post, whatever)

Old 03-07-2011, 01:25 PM
Master
Or you could just think about what you want to say BEFORE you start saying it !
Old 03-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Or you could just think about what you want to say BEFORE you start saying it !

You mean you can chew gum and walk at the same time?

What would be the fun in that?

Old 03-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Master
I can do many things at the same time !
Old 03-07-2011, 02:30 PM
georgeTmaxwell

Repeatedly previewing my post and copying all the text to clipboard if I am needing to look at another page works for me.
gTm
Old 03-07-2011, 02:42 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRedBull
I wrote out quite a long post, and tried to send it, but found l'd been logged out. So, l won't be using this board anymore.

No site is without glitches, and computers can be tricky beasts.
As forums go, this is without a doubt the best I've been to. No need to take your toys and go off in a huff.. unless you WANT to! I'd give it another go, but it's your choice
Closed Thread