Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-03-2019, 10:35 AM
Experiencer

Really scary vivid dream.

My son kept waking me up every half hour last night as he kept dropping his dummy out his cot. After the 20th time of dragging myself out of bed to sort him I felt very strange. I was startled by his noise and as I got up I was shaking and felt like I had adjusted back into my body well. I sat back in bed and recovered what I was dreaming of before he woke me. I was having a very normal dream, I must of heard him in my sleep, the dream immediately changed. I found myself in the back of our family car. My partner driving and I think my stepdaughter was in the front. Which was odd as I’m the one usually in the front. I was in the back but my son wasn’t sat in his seat, not a clue where he was. I turned to look out the back window, we were on a motorway and a big farming looking truck was speeding up behind up. I shouted out and said wow it’s gona speed up into us. I turned forward and looked at my partner in his mirror. End of the scene. I then found myself flying with someone and in front was a car parked up in carpark, no other cars around and it seemed to be ours. I was just hovering in the air watching the car and I saw a women and a small girl stand behind the car. I new they were deceased and thought why are the standing watching it. I drew myself closer to the car and they moved around to the passengers side looking in. I found myself still hovering but in front of the drivers side. I looked through to see nobody sat in it and the deseased two were gone. Then I woke up abruptly. The whole things scares the hell out of me. Is it a premonition? Or do I interpret it? There’s some meaning but what. But scared to go in the car today
Old 16-03-2019, 06:21 PM
Super Moderator
Odds are it wasn't a premonition. Death in dreams is more about the death of some aspect within us. Could be some pattern of behavior or thinking pattern or lifestyle. In the dream you were being driven which possibly means someone else is in control of your life as opposed to you. Someone influences you or some characteristic of the person driving is similar to some characteristic you hold and it is in control of the situation. A situation where you are being run over. Farm equipment could relate to how we cultivate things in our life so it is possible that there is a part of you that allows others to tell you how to run your life and it is killing you in some way. Or some situation where someone tries to force you to doing something could cause a part of you to run over. So I would say just take a look at your life and evaluate how much power and control you give to others. Are you overly accommodating and do things to please others over yourself? Do you have bossy people in your life who try to run your life? It may be time to try and take back your autonomy (get back in the driver seat of your life) and live for you and how you think it should be lived.