Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 18-01-2019, 11:17 PM
Knower

I'm Finally seeing signs, but I'm manifesting them?

I have made many posts regarding the subject of signs. Lately I have been seeing a whole bunch of them, but to be honest, I'm not exactly sure that they are real. What I mean by real is genuine or legitimate.(Not saying that other's experiences with signs are not real, but I'm talking about my own)

I have different reasons for this. One being that I realized I could manifest them. I can give meaning to a number. Let's say that I associate this number with a person. I could see from a few minutes to a few hours later and when I do, I am bombarded with it.

If I am not making an intention towards this person or even just thinking about them, the signs don't show up.

Now about the genuine part I was talking about earlier. Whenever I listen to these signs, they aren't true, in other words they are always reflecting what I believe. If I think that something is a certain way, signs will show up telling me that it is that way (even if it's not). I guess what they say about what you believe being true in your reality is true.

I know our brains are so powerful that they can see things, but there have been times where I would NEVER see these specific signs. There would be periods where there was nothing, until I started thinking about it again.

I know, This is probably not new to anyone, but I think I just realized that I AM The Universe. Yes, everyone is going to be like "you don't say!", but this is the most powerful realization I have ever made in my life.

Not only that, but what you believe to be true in your reality is always truth. It's crazy! Though I keep asking myself how others get legitimate answers from the universe or angels. Whenever I ask for a sign from them, I get nothing. If I do get a sign, It's just me manifesting it.

Anyway, I hope I didn't waste anyone's time with this post. I wanted to know if anyone else here experiences the same thing. Before all of this, I thought I couldn't manifest anything, but I realized I can. I might've even been manifesting for the signs to not show up.

Thank you for reading.
Old 29-01-2019, 04:20 PM
Pathfinder

Doubt is a strong antagonist of any belief system. I have experianced things that I honestly can't deny, yet doubt is always there. To say i doubt it doesn't mean i don't believe it.

Signs are always a personal thing in my mind.

Imagine synchronicity in its most rediculous state, so far to one end that what choice do you have but to believe there's something to it, yet, it could still be all random self-filtered coincidences.

If you look at a thousand cars, you see a good cross section of the market, but when you buy a car, suddenly you see that car everywhere. This is an example of filtering as i described it. Likely you were seeing that car before, but never cared to notice.

Other signs, whether self-generated or not can have deeper meaning. It can be said that your own subconscious mind has a poor ability to tell you something important, and by giving you signs, like seeing 11:11 on the clock, or waking up at 3:00am every day. What you have to do is not question who is doing it, but what significance it might have in your life. What are you missing?

If your signs are self-generated and you consiously recognize it, this in itself could be a sign. Why are you thinking about this now?

Any good story has elements that seem out of place as in foreshadowing or easter eggs, but every word in a good book has significance to something. Thus your mind is a great author, it understands your life, and it knows what would make a good story for you. If you can take the time to pay attention, you might see a pattern or trend.

To me, if all my daily signs were to suddenly feel fabricated and false, it would mean i should maybe take a step back or slow down at least, prehapse my life is going in the wrong direction, or even be directionless.

I don't know you, but you do. Even realizing you have no direction can at least give you pause to regroup and concentrate on what matters in life. Failing that, look at what matters in other people's lives and try different things until you find something you like. You'll never know your passion by sitting and lamenting, unless lamenting is your passion.

Good luck!
Old 03-02-2019, 04:19 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
I have made many posts regarding the subject of signs. Lately I have been seeing a whole bunch of them, but to be honest, I'm not exactly sure that they are real. What I mean by real is genuine or legitimate.(Not saying that other's experiences with signs are not real, but I'm talking about my own)

Asking and looking for signs and omens is ancient and universal to the human race. The practice is found in every race and culture. I do it all the time.

A sign and an omen are two different things, in most cultures. A "sign" is when you ask the gods, God, the Universe, Providence for an indication of some sort: "If I will get this new job, please let me see a blue flower."

An "omen" on the other hand is when the universe or God or whatever gives you an indication of an event without you asking for it. It's like a "heads up." Like in my culture for instance, seeing an owl is an omen of potential accident and danger, and so you know to be careful.

Asking and looking for signs overlaps the Law of Expectation. The Law of Expectation is when you have the Intent and Expectation to have or see or observe or witness something, and you will eventually get what you expect.

For example, the number 352 is significant to me, and by the Law of Expectation, I see that number coincidently everywhere, on the license plate of cars, spray painted on walls, one-third the time when I check my phone its 3:52 PM, and so on.

Signs and Expectation, work like how Pendulum Dowsing works. In Pendulum dowsing, of even L-Rod dowsing, you most often would use it to locate water, look for items, and so on. But those toold can als be used to answer questions. It's the same tool, but used differently with different results.

In a relationship with between your Mind and the Universe, asking for signs and experiencing what you expect is the same "tool," the same "feedback" loop happening between the two vectors of your Mind and the Cosmos. It's how that tool is used. If you deliberately ask for a specific sign for a specific purpose, then it is a "legitimate" sign.
Old 26-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Seeker

Just love.