Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 09-01-2019, 01:01 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I have only ever seen a fairie once, my mum sees them all the time and she can speak to spirits in trees. I love that you got to see them. They are very fussy about who they show themselves to :)

That's so special Akira. And as a kid, I used to have one particular Willow tree over a playground that would tell me stories so love that others talk to trees too
Old 09-01-2019, 01:02 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Glad to hear you figured out which group it is. Since they're elves, you can leave something sweet out for them overnight as an offering to say hello to them. That is, if you want to open up some sort of relationship with them. If not, then don't give them cake, cookies, etc. Since they made their presence known to you, it's up to you now if you want to interact with them. It's no mistake that you saw them.

One more thing, for some reason fae hate the words thank you. You can google that if you want. You can say I'm happy to see you, or I'm grateful you helped me with this (whatever 'this' was).

Hope that helps.

Thanks, I didn't know this so will make sure I leave something out for them next time and not say thank you :)
Old 09-01-2019, 01:09 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend of the Fey
Hello Moon Willow,

Do you smell what I smell when you're working with fairies?
There is often an overwhelming scent of flowers if the Fey is with me, while there are no flowers in my room.

Hey, I don't consciously work with the Fey but I seem to attract them and often have unexplained flower scents around me - it's so lovely
Old 09-01-2019, 05:35 PM
Master
I too don't consciously work with Fae but they do make their presence known from time to time. So far this winter, I 'rescued' the same ladybug four times in the house. Each time I saw it, I put it back in the houseplants. I like to imagine a Fae rode it to get my attention.

Also during that time, I smelled a waft of orange. We don't have oranges so I guess that was meant to get my attention.

Both methods worked and I do like the little hints they give to let me know they're around.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 11-01-2019, 10:07 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Willow
Hey, I don't consciously work with the Fey but I seem to attract them and often have unexplained flower scents around me - it's so lovely

Interesting