Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 02-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
get another siddhi instead of vak siddhi from him , maybe like a minor healing siddhi
Quote:
not really sure
I think if u really get vak siddhi then it will include healing e.g. you saying to someone "You'll be fully cured within 3 weeks from now.".
Old 03-01-2019, 10:40 AM
Ascender
Captain, why did you choose 5-MeO-DMT instead of DMT / Ayahuasca? The system you are/were trying to make sounds interesting to me. Can i work with you on this? Will you take this system as your occupation?
Old 03-01-2019, 02:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Captain, why did you choose 5-MeO-DMT instead of DMT / Ayahuasca? The system you are/were trying to make sounds interesting to me. Can i work with you on this? Will you take this system as your occupation?

5-MeO-DMT is a bit more serious as it gives full-blown access to non-duality and the pure consciousness/reality/awareness ...without any distractions such as hallucinations etc...

I have also seen/observed many people who had kundalini awakenings because of 5-MeO-DMT. Martin Ball has a permanent samadhi experience because of 5-MeO-DMT.

Kundalini awakening is very important for most of the spirituality...even those following the path of bhakti yoga eventually have it... Even Buddha had it ,but they called it tummo instead of kundalini.The thoughts create reality paradigm can only be practically used by those with kundalini in 7th chakra.... the rest can use other mental tools ...just thoughts alone won't do.... in almost every spiritual science kundalini is the foundation (including samadhi, of course)

Yes, we can work together on this, thank you for reaching out
You can give me your email address again through PM and we can start on that.

It is not really my occupation and nor it is my intention to make it as one.That does not mean that I am doing it half-heartedly...I do it with all my faith ,belief ,desire,deligence and hard work (including praying to my god almost daily that it works out and gives positive results to all those concerned)
Old 03-01-2019, 04:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
I think if u really get vak siddhi then it will include healing e.g. you saying to someone "You'll be fully cured within 3 weeks from now.".

Old 05-01-2019, 07:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Shivani Ji,

Any chance the court might be able to solve your problem?

You can visualize and pray to Shiv Ji for the intended outcome... I can give the step by step framework collected from various sources about visualization.

Last edited by captainamerica : 05-01-2019 at 08:59 AM.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Suspended

Science has discovered that without dreams and dreamless sleep, most of us would go insane.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:15 AM
Knower
Hi @Shivani Devi, I feel humbled by your attainments, but still I wanted to make a small comment/question. Reading your words

"Until, you get to the inevitable point where "knowing yourself" means there's nothing to know...and you go "so what the heck am I supposed to do with this realisation now"?"

I was wondering what you make of the Buddha's advice to look into the nature of suffering to obtain total liberation. He taught

"Therefore your duty is the contemplation, 'This is stress... This is the origination of stress... This is the cessation of stress.' Your duty is the contemplation, 'This is the path of practice leading to the cessation of stress.'"

(https://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipi....031.than.html)

With metta,
Maarten

ps Also this passage from this essay (https://tricycle.org/magazine/imperm...-noble-truths/) struck me as relevant

And at the close end of the spectrum, the Buddha’s teaching discloses the radical impermanence uncovered only by sustained attention to experience in its living immediacy: the fact that all the constituents of our being, bodily and mental, are in constant process, arising and passing away in rapid succession from moment to moment without any persistent underlying substance. In the very act of observation they are undergoing “destruction, vanishing, fading away, and ceasing.”

This characteristic of impermanence that marks everything conditioned leads directly to the recognition of the universality of dukkha or suffering.
Old 30-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Shivani Ji,

Hope everything is fine.

Any chance you can help me a little?

It is urgent and I am possibly in a danger so... Just a little help,if possible ...
Old 30-01-2019, 06:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Shivani Ji,

Hope everything is fine.

It is urgent and I am possibly in a danger so... Just a little help,if possible ...
Hello my dear. I am "getting there"..not good, not bad...started back on duloxetine a few days ago...feel like cr*p with all the side effects. I am also not posting as much on here lately...May take a break for a week or two because I have totally stagnated and others on here aren't being very helpful or empathetic for a "spiritual bunch"..

Enough about me, so tell me my love, what is going on with you and why do you require my help? You were doing so well..What happened?
Old 30-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Shivani Ji,

Hope everything is fine.

Are you okay? I have sent a PM as well.

You are worrying me...I hope that you are okay...

What help do you need from me? What can I do for you?

I will light a candle for you tonight.