Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 20-03-2019, 11:38 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm thinking about electricity, perpetual flow, how small actions lead to much larger consequences... Once something picks up momentum it can snowball.

Oh and the delicious flat bread I made this morning lol!
Also wondering what nutrients my body got from the fruit fly I accidentally ate.
Old 21-03-2019, 12:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Sounds yummy Aria. I've been thinking of making sweet potato flatbread. I bet home-made flatbread is much better.

I wonder what kinds of chocolates Ocean Breeze has. I found some milk chocolate toffee truffles (so good), and a strawberry cheesecake chocolate bar today. :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 21-03-2019, 06:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
I wonder what kinds of chocolates Ocean Breeze has. I found some milk chocolate toffee truffles (so good), and a strawberry cheesecake chocolate bar today. :)

All kinds. Some completely foreign. Mainly dark chocolate followed by mint dark chocolate. I also have semi-sweet and milk chocolate and on rare days i'll eat white chocolate.

Quote:
I didn't get out to get more chocolate like I planned yesterday, so that will be a goal of utmost importance on today's to do list. :)

Oh yes, very important. Make sure you do that.
Old 21-03-2019, 08:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
Sounds yummy Aria. I've been thinking of making sweet potato flatbread. I bet home-made flatbread is much better.

The recipe I use is super easy. Half cup of sweet potato cooked, cooled and peeled to one cup of flour.
Makes 8 pieces.

Roll it out onto a floured board into a sausage shape and then cut into 8 portions. Roll out each portion until flat and fry in a hot pan without oil for a few minutes.

My daughter loves them and takes them to school and shares them with friends.
Here is the recipe https://www.happyfoodstube.com/homem...latbread-roti/

--------------------

All this talk of chocolate... I'm going to make myself an iced chocolate drink.
Old 21-03-2019, 09:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
The recipe I use is super easy. Half cup of sweet potato cooked, cooled and peeled to one cup of flour.
Makes 8 pieces.

Roll it out onto a floured board into a sausage shape and then cut into 8 portions. Roll out each portion until flat and fry in a hot pan without oil for a few minutes.

My daughter loves them and takes them to school and shares them with friends.
Here is the recipe https://www.happyfoodstube.com/homem...latbread-roti/

Mmmm...I'm seriously going to have to make some

Quote:
All this talk of chocolate... I'm going to make myself an iced chocolate drink.

Lol

Old 21-03-2019, 09:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
All kinds. Some completely foreign. Mainly dark chocolate followed by mint dark chocolate. I also have semi-sweet and milk chocolate and on rare days i'll eat white chocolate.
Oh yes, very important. Make sure you do that.

Omg, you weren't kidding. Not that I thought you were but...look at them all lined up

I'm a milk chocolate fan, but I'll do dark especially if it's in a dessert, like chocolate mousse. Can't stand white chocolate though. I ate all the toffee chocolate already! Saw a chocolate lemon bar, I'll have to go back for that.

I actually went as a steampunk lady chocolatier last Halloween, lol.

Old 21-03-2019, 09:45 PM
Deactivated Account
I thought it was a joke too haha.

Even when I saw the photo I thought it was a grocery store advertisement or something lol.

I'm a milk chocolate fan as well unless it's rum and raisin flavour.

When I was pregnant I used to get extreme nutella cravings. I bought some the other day and had two teaspoons and had to give the rest to my husband because it's too sweet for now.

Although every now and then I'll do up a batch of pancakes with banana and nutella.

I love steampunk costumes sister moon. I really like machine cogs lol... I'd like a moving cog feature wall lol, I find them relaxing haha
Old 21-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm thinking about how I feel sorry for myself because I've been sick for a week.
I'm dissapointed that my sore throat will get in the way of my singing lesson plans for today.
Old 21-03-2019, 10:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
I thought it was a joke too haha.

Even when I saw the photo I thought it was a grocery store advertisement or something lol.

I'm a milk chocolate fan as well unless it's rum and raisin flavour.

When I was pregnant I used to get extreme nutella cravings. I bought some the other day and had two teaspoons and had to give the rest to my husband because it's too sweet for now.

Although every now and then I'll do up a batch of pancakes with banana and nutella.

I love steampunk costumes sister moon. I really like machine cogs lol... I'd like a moving cog feature wall lol, I find them relaxing haha

He's a great photographer, lol.

Wow I had no idea we all had so much in common...I love steampunk anything, it's even on my profile. My avatar too of course.

Yeah I can't do nutella, it's too sweet and strange tasting for me. My daughter loves it though.

Hope you get to feeling better soon. :)

Old 22-03-2019, 07:28 PM
Deactivated Account
I really like movies which include elements of steampunk in them.

It's so visually creative yet the contraptions never seem to make much sense haha... They always mysteriously work though... And I like the eccentricity of the inventors.
I used to be a 'rainbow punk' back in the day... I was the only one of my kind in the 2000's haha. Well at least in my postcode anyway.

--------------------

Last night I was imagining what it would be like to have eight spider arms and if it would get annoying. I imagine that winter coats could get a little twisty and irritating.