Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 07-05-2015, 06:28 PM
Pathfinder

help interpreting a spread

this a spread I found. I met my Twin Flame 2 years ago he is currently in a relationship so really there is nothing beyond friendship going on. Its called the other woman spread. The spread is laid out in the form of a pyramid. These are the positions.

card 1. Represents the man
card 2: the man's emotional attachment to the other woman (me)
card 3: The man's emotional attachment to his current partner
card 4: The man's sexual relationship to the other woman
card 5: mans sexual relationship to current partner
card 6: things the man doesn't like about the other woman
card 7 things the man doesn't like about current partner
card 8 his view on the other woman as a marriage partner
card 9 his view on his current partner as a marriage partner
card 10 outcome of relationship with other woman
card 11 outcome of relationship with current partner

here are the cards I pulled
1. strength
2. king of wands
3. 3 of pentacles reversed
4. the empress
5. knight of pentacles
6. queen of pentacles reversed
7. 4 of swords
8 queen of wands
9. hierophant
10. the lovers
11. judgement
be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Roseofthevalley12 : 07-05-2015 at 10:01 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Master
I'm confused. Did you pull additional cards? What do cards 12 and 13 represent?

I know this is an emotional issue for you, but what do you see in the cards?
Old 07-05-2015, 08:29 PM
Butterflies

Hey roseofthevalley12
As above some are missing... But from the cards that are present I see him as only thinking of you in a sexual content, lots of wands in his cards regarding you where as his current partner there's more of solid/traditional cards as feelings for her. (Pentacles/hierophant)...Sorry to put such a damper on your reading and just to add I'm only learning so maybe someone else see,s it differently :)
Old 07-05-2015, 08:39 PM
Master
His view of you as a marriage partner is telling. The Nine of Swords is all about sleepless nights, overthinking, worry, fear, and anxiety. The relationship may have been a little too intense for him. Did you guys fight a lot?
Old 07-05-2015, 09:50 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
I'm confused. Did you pull additional cards? What do cards 12 and 13 represent?

I know this is an emotional issue for you, but what do you see in the cards?

the 9 of swords and the page of cups are clarifying cards I pulled. sorry for the confusion. I am not denying he is probably sexually attracted to me but or relationship has never been sexual. We have had issues. Initially he wanted a relationship. It was very intense and drama filled. It was like be with me open your heart I cant be without you. At the time I couldn't I was in a relationship. Now it is the other way around except I do not voice these things. His current partner is an ex she cheated and left and now they are giving things another try. I actually feel that the pentacles represented her love of his money. This is a man who makes about 12 million dollars a year and she is a woman who doesn't work. So in a sense for her he represents financial security. I am in no way saying he doesn't feel deeply for her but its more codependent than normal love
Old 07-05-2015, 10:48 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies
Hey roseofthevalley12
As above some are missing... But from the cards that are present I see him as only thinking of you in a sexual content, lots of wands in his cards regarding you where as his current partner there's more of solid/traditional cards as feelings for her. (Pentacles/hierophant)...Sorry to put such a damper on your reading and just to add I'm only learning so maybe someone else see,s it differently :)

Can wands also be representative of myself as an aries, a fire sign because in readings totally unrelated to him I tend to get many wands as well. And I am not sure wands always relate to sex because my sex life has been non existent for well over a year lol
Old 08-05-2015, 12:40 AM
Master
Both outcomes have to do with choices.
Old 08-05-2015, 12:54 AM
Pathfinder

It would seem so. I try not to dwell on it. In a conversation a couple of weeks ago he expressed that he feels stuck and somewhat boxed in within his current situation. He said he wished he didn't feel obligated. I try be supportive but the most I could manage was "I am sorry you feel that way". In getting to know him as a person I feel that he makes choices without any real thought for the future. Ultimately I've recently began dating someone. So there might not actually be a choice for him to make.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:03 PM
Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofthevalley12
Can wands also be representative of myself as an aries, a fire sign because in readings totally unrelated to him I tend to get many wands as well. And I am not sure wands always relate to sex because my sex life has been non existent for well over a year lol

There's definately more of a spark for you than with his current partner, the cards for you are energising
Old 10-05-2015, 03:48 AM
Pathfinder

the spark is there but there is also a lot to be said for comfort