Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-04-2015, 10:57 PM
ljubi

Celtic cross spread interpretation regarding relationships

I apologize for my english in advance. :)

I was wondering how should the relationship question about two people be interpreted if the first card is a court card? does it mean the reading is "based" on that person from that relationship or that court card shouldn't be interpreted as a person? How to read a spread if it is not about a certain person, but a couple or a situation?

Here is the specific spread - the question was if the two people who had something going on would get physical (ever) again

1 concern - King of Wands
2 crossing - 9 of cups
3 objective - 6 of cups
4 thoughts and feelings - Queen of swords
5 past - 9 of wands
6 immediate future - the tower
7 attitude about the question - ace of wands
8 outside influences - 10 of wands
9 hopes and fears - 8 of pentacles
10 final outcome - the world

So does this mean the guy from the relationship has someone new ( 9 of cups crossing and queen of swords ), after a bad reationship in his past ( 9 of wands ). and the querent (girl) can't accept that ( 6 of cups ). if the first 2 cards are interpreted as a new relationship of this guy and someone else does the tower represent their breakup or it is connected to querent? how to interpretate the rest of the cards? and if I interpret the first 2 cards as a relationship not related to querent how to interpretate the final outcome the world?

how would you interpretate this spread?

thank you very very much
Old 01-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Master
I once had a tarot reading where the relationship outcome was The World. The way the intuitive explained it to me was it was the end of a cycle. She said that there wouldn't be some big finale; everything would just be resolved. And that's exactly how it happened. As much as I loved him, as much as I would've given anything to be with him, all the karma balanced out between us, and it was done. There was no going back to what once was. The cycle was over. The World is the last card in tarot. It represents the end of the journey.

I see the 10 of Wands as an outside influence as being a burden or obstacle. It might have been a tumultuous relationship to begin with, and I'm guessing the man (maybe the woman) doesn't want to go down that road again.
Old 01-05-2015, 02:22 PM
ljubi

Thank you for your response
Old 01-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Master
I'm curious to see how other people interpret it