Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 01-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Master
1st of October, World Vegetarian Day

Today, 1 October, it is World Vegetarian Day... lol! More here.. https://worldvegetarianday.navs-online.org/

So what to do today... perhaps make a nice vegetarian meal?
Make something without meat (and possibly dairy). Just today I found out that female pigs (in the US) produce 23 piglets in a year (article here:https://www.theguardian.com/environm...female-pigs-us). I never knew about these numbers. Just horrible when you think about it..
These female pigs are used as slaves, and their offspring is treated likewise, or just shipped for slaughter..

Lets all make a change towards a fairer and more loving society!
Old 01-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Deactivated Account

I didn't know about World Vegetarian Day... well happy October 1st to you! I'm a dairy-free vegetarian anyway, I think tonight I'll make a simple but delicious salad. My stomach needs something easy since it's feeling a bit upset.

Yes livestock animals are nothing more than modern day slaves, it's so horrible That's why I became vegetarian, and I went dairy-free since I turned out to be lactose intolerant anyway.
Old 01-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Experiencer
Greetings,

World Vegetarian Day? Never knew there was such a thing. And I've been Veggie since June 1975. How come I've missed it? When and where did this start? Great idea, though.

JOHNTY
Old 01-10-2018, 10:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Hooray! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 02-10-2018, 09:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
I didn't know about World Vegetarian Day... well happy October 1st to you! I'm a dairy-free vegetarian anyway, I think tonight I'll make a simple but delicious salad. My stomach needs something easy since it's feeling a bit upset.

Yes livestock animals are nothing more than modern day slaves, it's so horrible That's why I became vegetarian, and I went dairy-free since I turned out to be lactose intolerant anyway.
I didn't know about it either...
Hope you had a delicious salad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings,

World Vegetarian Day? Never knew there was such a thing. And I've been Veggie since June 1975. How come I've missed it? When and where did this start? Great idea, though.

Apparently since the late 1970s..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Vegetarian_Day

This Thursday it will be world Animal Day, another day to raise awareness of animal issues.