Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 02-12-2010, 06:15 PM
A Glass named Esther

A warning about channeling

It is extremely important to consider the source of any spiritual "voices". Many derive from the source of impurity and selfishness.

I personally do not aim to "channel" but did receive a harsh warning in a dream last night which I will pass on.

It was made clear that I am not to make myself into an open vessel like "a pot on a flame" (not to be a vessel for anything other than G-dliness). Doing this allows a spirit of folly to take control. Once an impure spirit takes control of you, it can be very difficult to rid yourself of it.

If you do realize you are in this situation, call out to the Creator of All Things for help. Baruch HaSham, He is compassionate.

-esther
Old 02-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Experiencer
This is so right!

It was made clear that I am not to make myself into an open vessel like "a pot on a flame" (not to be a vessel for anything other than G-dliness). Doing this allows a spirit of folly to take control. Once an impure spirit takes control of you, it can be very difficult to rid yourself of it.

Too many people have no idea the what the repercussions can bring, especially those who have little knowledge.
Tricia

Old 03-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Serenity Bear

So very true, this is why you need a good source of guideance from an experienced medium when training, even those who feel they dont need it.
Old 19-12-2010, 01:44 PM
mattie

We Have The Ability & Power To Vet Energies

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Glass named Esther
It is extremely important to consider the source of any spiritual "voices". Many derive from the source of impurity and selfishness.

I personally do not aim to "channel" but did receive a harsh warning in a dream last night which I will pass on.

-esther

We have the ability & right to quiz any spirit/energy attempting to make contact w/ us (even in our sleep state) if they are:

OF the light, are IN the light, & are working for the Best Highest Purpose of source/god/prime creator or the Universe. *

If they aren't we can tell them to scram & not come back. They have to obey. ALL positive entities will be delighted you are energetically savvy & won't mind being quizzed about this at all. We ALL have the ability to order any unwanted energies to scram. *Don’t let this negative energy pollute or intrude on your personal energy field. Be proactive & deliberately edit what energies you allow to contact you. *We don't have to put up w/ these stalled 4D jokers wasting our time. *There is nothing to be gained from these stalled 4D beings & they have abundant help available to them. *

This same vetting can also be used to protect energy gifts & invitations for First Contact to ETs*from being misused. *

The lowest level of the 4th dimension is inhabited by stalled 4D troubled entities that are stalled because they refuse to move on. These entities have nothing to offer us. They are of very low frequency. *Take a minute to savor the vibes of the most troubled players on planet earth. Yucko. Don’t stay there too long!! These stalled lower 4D entities can be just as troubled as when they were on earth. As they have not chosen to resolve themselves in a higher D & avail themselves of abundant assistance that is continually available, they may actually be more troubled than when they were as earthly malcontents.*

Susan Carroll/Lie’s extensive very well written site, multidimensions.com details complex information about energy field subjects in clearly including the sub-planes of 4D.

Carroll- “FOURTH DIMENSIONAL SUB-PLANES There are seven sub-planes of the fourth dimension. Each sub-plane resonates to a different frequency. The higher sub-planes resonate to higher frequencies and the lower sub-planes resonate to lower frequencies.”
The 4D realities overlap w/ the lowest levels being present on earth at a higher vibration than 3D. *The lower astral plane is filled w/ the negativities of fear, anger, sorrow, guilt & pain. This is the etheric realm that our old religion texts call hell. 4D is NOT evil in & of itself, but it resonates & reflects the negativity of those in it. As we release our fears the vibration of the lower 4D rises. *The uppermost subplane of 4D is our HS.

The lowest 4D subplanes are a holding place for those not sufficiently resolved to proceed onwards & are stalled. The inhabitants of the lower 4D see the earth as we do, but have the advantage of familiarity w/ the astral realms & nonphysical world. They have an increased ability to reach us even though they are NOT more spiritually evolved just because they are now in spirit form. *Many who are on earth who have made an effort to raise their awareness are MUCH more advanced than these stalled jokers.

In this lower 4D subplane these bored troubled souls have nothing but time on their hands (eternity) & are delighted to scare for others if they allow them access. *They seek to derail LWs as they want other low-frequency playmates to share their boring stalled existance. *They aren't powerful & only gain power when we are scared of them & don't know we can tell them to scram. *

Channeled messages generating FEAR & DOUBT have a very high likelihood of being from these stalled 4D jokers. With channeling, opening up your self up to these entities w/o using proactive vetting to determine whether the channel is from the light or the higher 4D or higher dimensions, is to eagerly invite the energy of these troubled players into the sanctity of your sacred energy field. If you are a channel, don’t give these 4D jokers an opportunity, a voice & your credibility as well as the opportunity to discredit the entity they are impersonating.

Channelers can easily protect themselves but DO NOT assume protection automatically occurs just because you’ve opened up to the higher dimensions & can receive a message.

Experienced channels NEVER make themselves available to be used by these lower 4D entities for negative messages. *To protect their personal energy field & the integrity of their message, all channelers can routinely vet all contacts when channeling.

Dr. Meg Blackburn Losey About Channeling & Vetting Contacts-

∞ϕ♡Ω∞
Old 03-01-2011, 10:17 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Glass named Esther

If you do realize you are in this situation, call out to the Creator of All Things for help. Baruch HaSham, He is compassionate.

-esther
I like your “call on the creator”, philosophy.. but I remind you what you put your attention on you create.. you have just put your attention on something you say you don't want.. law of attraction always give you what you think about ALWAYS

So my suggestion is BALANCE..

Also there is no BAD spirit out there.. all spirits are us.. and we are they.. to say it again..

The one are all and the all are one.. even negative entities.. are of the CREATOR there are no bad entities or people ever!

One last reminder.. when viewing channeled information for yourself.. you may note that the EGO/Belief FILTER of the person may be active on most channeled work.. that is why it's absolutely important that you choose what RESONATES.. use DISCERNMENT to take the parts that you like and that help you and skip the parts that don't resonate..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia
Too many people have no idea the what the repercussions can bring, especially those who have little knowledge.
Tricia
I don't agree.. fear sell.. what are you afraid of.. a entity that is made of you? lol

Yah, know there's this weird energy in our space.. where if we do something positive.. we always find a way to look at as negative.. (for example the myth or truth that taking too many "anti-biotics" makes you immune to them later) what I mean is.. if I invented the cure for cancer right now.. and said "swallow this pill" you'll be cured.. sometime, somewhere.. someone would say side effects of the pill caused "hair loss"

What I'm saying is there is a general belief.. that evil exists even in "spiritually" "new age" I'm here to tell you that's all b@#^%@#^#@, thanks for listening
Old 03-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Sira

I have done channeling for 13 years now and the first years were totally crazy. I even destroyed the journals that I kept during those years, because when I read them afterwards, they were a crazy read even for me.
What Mattie is saying there of testing your sources is of utmost importance. Also it is important to channel only when you are in good, strong energies and simply not do it when you are otherwise. Intuition is a good guide.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Experiencer

Ask Archangel Michael for spiritual protection.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:23 AM
Newbie ;)

I've allowed many beings to channel through me and only once did one take hold of me. But I rid myself of him. Be careful who you let channel through you--you never know who has impure intentions.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:49 AM
Gauss

As far as I see it it would benefit alot of people if they read what is said about spirit/animal possession("Futi" in Buddhism) in the book Zhuan Falun.

If you get some supernormal powers from a spirit that spirit will get something from you in return..... Nothing is for free..

So watch out:

http://www.falundafa.org/eng/books.html

Spirit possession:

http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/lecture3.html#6
Old 06-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Sundialed

another willaru huayta message even about a channeling warning..

Karma in this Aquarian Age now is negotiable. We don't have to pay our karma in such a bad way, like
ignorant people not knowing why they suffer or how to deal with Karma. Now it is possible . . . there's a
great opportunity to negotiate our bad work from this life and past lives, by doing good work. By doing good
work, we can release the bad work. A superior law washes away the inferior law. The capital to negotiate, to
pay our bills is the love of the Mother and wisdom of the Father. Those who have no psychological capital,
no wisdom of the Father and Mother, no love of the Mother, they have no capital to pay. They don't know
how to pay. They are just like an ignorant animal. They cry and cry. They don't know what to do, so they
have to pay their karma, because everything has to be paid, maybe not in this lifetime. Nevertheless, they
will have to pay in the next lifetime, so they cannot run away.
For example, for ignoring their inner Father, some are born blind. Those people who are mutes, they were
abusing from the temple of the verbs, with their gross mind, insulting, accusing, etc. So, in the next lifetime,
they have no right to speak. All those who don't hear, they never wanted to hear the guidance, the intuition,
the consciousness of the Father/Mother. People who are born without hands, or with a physical defect have a
very strong psychological defect. People who were born with their legs twisted or something like this
(Willaru demonstrates) were walking in a bad way in a past life. They have walked with their ego. They
didn't walk with their Father/Mother. So, there are consequences. All those who are epileptic, they were
CHANNELING some negative entities from the Fifth Dimension inferior. Beings from the dark side were coming
to possess and speak through their intellectual center. That's an invasion. That's possession. Of course, they
have free will, but the bad consequence is epilepsy.