Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-08-2012, 09:51 PM
12padams

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
I think for any things you want to accomplish during OBEs (flying, moving through walls, etc.) having enough energy is most important. Before you begin your moving around, request Energy now! or Clarity now! It can be given if you ask. Keep asking until you feel the awareness level you want. Then just think about doing what you want.
Hmm, energy being used to do impossible things sounds like a good technqiue :)

Quote:
I was able to stick my hands out, I could feel the wind and it was real cool
I've put my hands through my closed bedroom door in the past, infact there's a video of that too :)

Quote:
Interesting video. Thanks for sharing it.

And your little sister is just so adorable
Lol I'm guessing you clicked on either the "yucky lunch" video or "2 year old plays minecraft"

Quote:
When I am out of my body I am going to say, where I want to go to.
You could also attempt to do what I was about to do in the video before that creature stopped me... Use my bedroom door as a tool to translocate me to anywhere I wanted. That way you just open the door with intention for it to lead to the place you desire.

Quote:
Like most things in the astral worlds, going through walls may lead to a variety of places... the next room or the next dimension or....

Just try it and see for yourself.

I plan to once I start writing my 3rd book in April next year. It will be based on exploring higher dimensions and nonphysical places which I haven't been to before. I can't wait to see what kind of interesting places I stumble upon :)
Old 20-08-2012, 11:12 PM
sahaja

I've gone through walls but normally wouldn't bother to. One early projection i found myself in my backyard and realized I had projected. The significant marker was the definite 'out of body sensation' and the euphoric rush at the realization, plus later the floating a bit above the ground or floor thing. I felt a tugging sensation backwards towards my body and i immediately pulled hard the other way. Then i fulfilled a life long fantasy wish - to go through walls.Through the neighborhood houses at about 100 miles an hour, glimpses of rooms, dark or light, some with people. House after house, dozens of them. Till i'd had enough and stopped. From then on in that projection and with others, i teleport instantly to wherever, inside a building or out. Across town or another planet or astral plane.There is no sensation of walls.

If i have a problem with a wall or a ceiling, i know i'm dreaming. If i'd thought it was a lucid dream, having the feeling of obstruction is an alert that i'm not truly lucid (aware) because i've been fooled by an illusion. The other reason i have had trouble with walls while projecting (and this looks different) i've switched form, plane, or whatever and i am struggling with the 'wall' of someone else's consciousness. Not the thing to do unintentionally.

I see no reason why a person couldn't go through a wall or inside one while projecting. There might even be an astral sensation if one was 'looking for it. Going through walls, doors, windows might be used as 'way' to another plane. Or from a dream to an actual projection. So the same could be true in projection. I't's still a form of teleportation with mind using a 'prop' or a symbol.
Old 20-08-2012, 11:27 PM
Master
Going through walls is pretty simple in a projection it is mind over matter. Same goes for going through floors and ceilings although ceilings are the one thing that can pose as a true issue. I have found in almost all of my projections when I have gone to the highest plane possible for my vibrational frequency I get blocked out by a ceiling that I cannot go through. If you are unable to go through a wall typically it is because you have not prepared yourself for what is on the other side. But like I said it is mind over matter you must know that you can walk through a wall or fly through a ceiling or fall through a floor. Know what will happen when you attempt it, imagine yourself going through it as it happens.

I will give you an experience that sort of applies to this on one of my projections one of my longer ones I flew through several layers of homes each layer having a different home setting and people/peoples in it. After going through the ceiling & floor of about 8 of them I reached a ceiling I could not pass through. After that I decided I would explore the home I ended up in and as I fell back down to the floor I said to myself "I can walk on this floor" keep in mind just seconds ago I flew through this floor like it wasn't there. By the time I landed down back to that floor it was a solid floor and no longer did I phase through it. From that point on the floor was steady under my feet and I explored the person's home and played around a little bit testing if they could see me and things like that. It is all mind over matter, but there will be mental boundries which are impassable until you are mentally prepared for what is on the other side.
Old 21-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Like most things in the astral worlds, going through walls may lead to a variety of places... the next room or the next dimension or....

Just try it and see for yourself.

Xan
^ This :)
Old 21-08-2012, 02:46 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
Lol I'm guessing you clicked on either the "yucky lunch" video or "2 year old plays minecraft"

Yup

I have felt my body sliding vertically out of my wall, but when I got outside, it was some place completely different. And with the few times I've actually gotten out, I've still never really been able to go where I've said I wanted to go. It has been a while since I've gotten out though, so I probably need to start working on it again.
Old 21-08-2012, 04:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Yup

I have felt my body sliding vertically out of my wall, but when I got outside, it was some place completely different. And with the few times I've actually gotten out, I've still never really been able to go where I've said I wanted to go. It has been a while since I've gotten out though, so I probably need to start working on it again.

My theory is because wherever you end up as soon as you leave your body is the RTZ (Real Time Zone). Sometimes it will look like your room, sometimes your room with distortions, sometimes somewhere different.. Once you leave the confines of that you are inside of the astral planes so even if you are flying out of your window it's very likely on the other side will not be the street your home is on.
Old 21-08-2012, 04:34 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
My theory is because wherever you end up as soon as you leave your body is the RTZ (Real Time Zone). Sometimes it will look like your room, sometimes your room with distortions, sometimes somewhere different.. Once you leave the confines of that you are inside of the astral planes so even if you are flying out of your window it's very likely on the other side will not be the street your home is on.

So what's your theory on different dimensions in the astral plane? One time, I could feel myself sliding vertically out of my feet, with the help of my main spirit guide. But at the last second, I felt myself being pulled off to the right, like it was some kind of detour. Then it felt like I was in two places at the same time, one place with my main guide, and the second with someone I didn't quite recognize. At first, I was getting the conversations mixed up between the two of them, because I didn't even realize that I was in two different places. It was during a time when I had been telling my main spirit guide that since I couldn't really see him all that much, I wanted to feel his face with my hands so that I could tell what he looked like. I was hearing his voice, but feeling the face of the other spirit that pulled me off to the right. I was kind of confused, and then I couldn't hear anything from my main guide anymore and it was just me and the other spirit until my confusion woke me up enough to pull me back in my body. I later found out that it was the same spirit who had pulled me away from my main guide weeks before.
Old 21-08-2012, 08:30 AM
Master

I thought of a better way. When I am out of my body I am going to say, where I want to go to.

Excellent, suzy!

Xan

Thanks Xan, After a while things can get obvious on what is the best thing to do. I should have done it before. You are right in that you keep saying aim for somewhere that you want to go to. I realise it is very important to know where you want to go to. I also get distracted. I have to try not to get distracted and go where I want to go to. I am going to make an effort to ap tonight. I hope I succeed. If I do not succeed, oh well, I tried. There is always tomorrow. I will put those negative thoughts out of my mind. I will think positive. Tonight I will succeed.
Old 21-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I do not want to go through walls anymore. I thought of a better way. When I am out of my body I am going to say, where I want to go to.
That's right, Suzy! Going through walls and/or into the RTZ is fine in the early days, but after a while you realise that it's of little value - except as a mental aid to some, to help visualise passing into other realms. With practice, you can go wherever you want, just with strong intention and sound spiritual preparation. If people want to fly up to rooftops and so forth in the RTZ, I wish them well, but ultimately it is visiting the astral realms proper which makes the spirit soar. It looks like 12padams is planning to do just that:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
I plan to once I start writing my 3rd book in April next year. It will be based on exploring higher dimensions and nonphysical places which I haven't been to before. I can't wait to see what kind of interesting places I stumble upon :)
I look forward to reading your experiences, Philip!.
Old 22-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Master

This way works best for me. I will try to do it this way every morning. I go to bed and get some sleep. Then I listen to the CD of rain, ocean waves and thunder. The CD helps my mind to get very relaxed. The CD ended and I did not ap but I was not going to give up. I could hear my husband snoring. I knew if I stayed in bed his snoring would irritate me and I would not ap. It is hard to ignore it. I laid down in the other room. I did not listen to a CD. I just kept gently breathing in and out. I heard myself snore a few times. I am not able to ap when I hear myself snore. I have not been successful yet. It is extremely important to notice ap signs. If you miss it you will fall into a dream. I noticed my mind was getting more relaxed. When that happens I ap instantly somewhere. To my surprise it did not happen. Instead I felt myself moving. I was moving away from my body. I got up and stood in the room and I thought I wrecked it. I am going back to lie down and try again. I did not believe that I was out of myself. It was very easy to get out of myself and it was like I was physically getting up. I wrecked it again. All I have to do is believe that I am out of myself. I think the reason I find it very easy to get out of my body is because I have been telling myself everyday for a long time that it is extremely easy to get out. I am starting to say, ap will be quick for me to get out so hopefully ap will be a lot quicker to do. I used to ap automatically but that does not happen anymore. I have to try to make it happen.