Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-10-2017, 02:18 AM
Newbie ;)

The need to do anything for someone?

So i am still so lost on my whole situation,and the type of connection i have with this person, still slowly working through it. But tonight I really came to a conclusion on one thing,I cannot tell this person "no",not in a bad way but more in a ... ask and i will sweet innocent cute i am at your every word will do because that look in your eyes has me at your every word.. or sometimes its just him asking i really wish i had this,or i need that...and i thought it was me just being helpful and good to him,but now i really know it has to be something else.
I was in denial for it,for awhile its happened alot... But tonight proved it,someone was asking for something and i kept refusing no way wouldnt go out and get it,but this person whome i hold dear and still trying to figure our connection just looked me in the eyes,smiled told me how happy it would make him and i couldnt resisted,my whole need to get it was a must and it was so confusing i wanted to cry because i finally realized i can not tell this person no...and i dont know why.
Is it part of our connection? Im so confused,I dont think i will ever figure this out.
Anyone ever have this happen,please tell me.. i just feel crazy really.
Old 14-10-2017, 03:28 AM
Experiencer
So my only question is do you respect yourself as much as you respect this other person? Because if you do, then you can say no and will not allow another make you feel like you are in their control in any way. If you enjoy doing those things it's fine and is good for all. But if you need to rearrange your life and others, or especially yourself, is suffering, than its not a good balance. Also, there should be a good balance of both of you to give equally.

Make sure you are honoring yourself then the benifit for everyone else will be so much greater.♡
Old 14-10-2017, 03:47 AM
Newbie ;)

I do respect myself and have a deep respect and i really adore him also and honestly enjoy making him happy doing things for him. But that thing that happens confuses me,i was so dead set on not doing it,but as soon as he asked i said no,but then something inside made me want to and so happy to do it. Its silly,but i feel crazy...
Thought I would add a little to this after rereading reply.
We always do seem to do little things in strange ways help each other,he is very reserved so his is always in silly round about ways and mine is more direct out right. One day he thought he hurt my feelings over not saying thank you and was very upset and needed applogize and make sure everything was okay.
So maybe that helps answer my question better,what is going on really....

Last edited by Dristal799 : 14-10-2017 at 05:21 AM.
Old 15-10-2017, 01:50 PM
Newbie ;)

None have been able to explain this? Im still so confused..anyone?
Old 15-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Ascender
You love him. Of course you'll do anything for him. Smiles to you :)
Old 15-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Experiencer
Not sure there is anything to explain really. One words comes to my mind though; infatuation. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infatuation

I am pretty sure we all have been there in one time or another, and I still can recall my feelings towards a person from my life, that I would act like that towards. Off course what you have with that person in some sort of connection, you have a connection with every person that comes in your life. Just don't make too much of a deal out of it. If there is one reason why you can't explain why this person has such a strong effect on you, it is because you still haven't realized, that you have romantic feelings towards him, or/and you are trying to keep this under the cover subconsciously. Once you admit to yourself what is really going on, it will be much easier for you say no to that person as well. Also do realize, that this has nothing really to do with him as well,(he is not special in any kind of way most likely) it is your own inner dialogue, and your own response to this person, because on a subconscious level you have decided that it is best (for you)if you always try to make that person happy. Why? Romantic feelings, infatuation... The only thing I am afraid is, this person using you, knowing that you will do anything for him. Stay well and centered =)
Old 15-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Master
i was the same with my tf .. how could i say no to others but not him . how come i wouldnt let others speak the way do towards mme but i could him ...etc . he broke every rule . ... i later learned . we are all as one so if i could forgive him i had to forgive all those other bad people that harmed me or did me wrong in some way . afterall we are all connected . . so all those i kept at arms length so they couldnt hurt me . instead he was the only one in and he crippled me . and then i realised . the illusion . i was crazy in love blinded . i had to learn hard . i was a woman with boundaries befor ei met him . met him lost them all . i forgave everyone lovedf everyone a si loved him .. until another lesson ... they all betrayed or bought me to my knees . .. but then i saw the illusion again ... i should of always had boundaries with him that should of been my lesson . but it was as meant . he had to purge me of everything strip me bare . so that i can be reborn . ive regained my sight . his light isnt so bright anymore lol . but MINE IS if ur feeling this way towards him .. maybe this is the path ur meant to take . i saw mine as god because all i saw was light . . he just showed me myself .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”