Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-10-2017, 08:30 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxane9
What I find weird is this happened to so many people at the same time, about three years ago. I'm not saying that means it's real. I kind of think maybe people got affected by the energy of real TFs coming together and the energy took them in even if it was false because supposedly a lot of real TFs met at that time.

I dont doubt for a moment that this man was my TF. I knew it the moment i met him even though i didnt know such a thing existed. It is so interesting that this has happened to so many isnt it :)
Old 10-10-2017, 10:27 PM
Experiencer
There is so many feelings that I have had that everyone has already spoken about. The knowing that it was him from the first moment and thinking that I should just move on because he's not choosing me. But I just had an interesting thought. And I'm sure that other people have expressed it at least somewhat.

What if.... the Twin Flame and soulmate experience was actually just for us?? What if all of this is actually because we needed their energy, that one person to completely awaken us? Because they are our true one but they aren't the important Focus here? We are!

How does that change of perspective, if there is one, change how we feel about them?

I know I have been feeling him, last week especially, really intensely. It's been rather annoying actually! LOL But the connection is different somehow. More like pushing me to be in my truth. Or more specifically, making a decision of what my truths really are. Then living them completely.

Which when you think about it, has absolutely nothing to do with him. I'm committed to this path of unconditional love and will take all the assistance I can! Change is hard!

Feeling unconditional love, even in separation, has been the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced. There is no need for him when I ferl love this way. Being with him would be great but he would be a bigger distraction than not with all those kisses. Lol

The lower /older energy of how to love sneaks into my heart sometimes but nothing like it did a year ago. I had to 'let go' to find an expression of love that was fulfilling for me in all situations.

But that took a commitment to be in that higher vibration and not getting sidetracked by the hurt and expectations I set up. Until I made that commitment I would cycle back and forth between love and fear.

This is about our experience right here, right now. We have so much power over what we feel /do/have yet we are not trained as humans how to tap into it. But our purpose, I believe, as Twins and soulmates is to teach others how to do it. And support one another in this chaos!

Old 11-10-2017, 04:56 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou1986
Iv been through all of those emotions and then some. Denial, anger, intense sadness, denial again, jealousy then acceptance, intense love again. Then i really went through shock, and a time of looking back at myself and my life and really not recognising any of my actions ot behaviour. Iv felt embarassed, silly, lied to and then at peace. I started my TF 'journey' al most 3 years ago and i was exhausted for such a long, long time. So now when i say i feel 'nothing' i really mean that.

edit. i already said that and forgot. ha.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:59 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou1986
I dont doubt for a moment that this man was my TF. I knew it the moment i met him even though i didnt know such a thing existed. It is so interesting that this has happened to so many isnt it :)

yes i do not think the timing is coincidence at all. I also never heard of TF before this happened. but i was released from it a a lot in sept so now i would not say i know anything.

Last edited by Roxane9 : 11-10-2017 at 06:01 AM.