Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-08-2017, 11:59 PM
Seeker

Aura sprays?

Does anyone have experience with using/making aura sprays? Lately I've been feeling called to use one and I'm not sure where to start. I used to use a smudging stick to cleanse my aura but I started having health issues because of the smoke. I figure an aura spray would be much better to work with. Thank you in advance for any advice!
Old 19-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Ascender
Using smudging or sprays is mostly symbolic so you could easily make your own. With the smudging the smoke is really only a way for your subconscious mind to direct your own energy to do the cleansing. The smoke itself does nothing (unless your invoking elemental spirits as well) but the intention to use it for cleansing means that your energy will follow the smoke. So you can make a spray with something safe and nontoxic but symbolic to you of cleansing and then your energy will be able to follow the physical cue of the spray. As an example you could soak rose petals in water for a day and a night (especially if you leave it out under the moonlight) and then draining the water out for your spray. You could do a bit of research on what plants are associated with different spiritual energies or purposes. As long as you make sure the plant is non toxic. Rose petals are edible so I don't think you can go wrong with them. You could have different sprays with different colour petals too to make it interesting and link to individual chakras if you want to focus it a bit more.
Old 19-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Master
Hello this is something I am interested in making myself, so I had a look at how to make your own Aura sprays and this is what I have found, so I hope it is of some help to you ;-)

You can either use pure mineral water, filtered water or rose water as your base add a pinch of Himalayan salt and a splash of Vodka or gin as this will preserve the spray longer add 2-4 drops of your chosen oil stir well then put the mixture in a spray bottle, shake well before use.

Cleansing Aura essential oils are: Peppermint, Cypress, Frankincense, Myrhh, Cinnamon, Orange, Lemon, Juniper, Rose , Rosemary, Bergamot, Sage, Vertiver, Patchouli, Geranium. Note always check any conta-Indications to the oils you are using.

Once your spray is finished hold the bottle between the palms of your hand and invoke a little prayer:

Thank you Universe, Warrior, Guides & Mother Earth for blessing this spray with your tender loving care & for programming it to cleanse, strengthen, & protect all auras it kisses, and so it is.

You can then if you wish too charge the spray in the full moon and place some crystals around the spray bottle such as clear quartz as this is a great amplifier along with some rose quartz to imbued loving energies.

Love GA x
Old 19-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Master
I have just been looking on Amazon for some more cleansing products and I found Palo Santo essential oils and also Genuine Peruvian Agua de florida shamanic cleansing spirit water. Both are a bit costly but upon reading the reviews I think they will be worth having to make Aura cleansing sprays.

Love GA x
Old 19-08-2017, 11:52 PM
Seeker

Thank you all for your input. I'm excited to start making some sprays of my own!
Old 20-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Guide
I make my own room sprays with essential oils which can be used as aura sprays as well. But one little extra, I put seven drops of an Australian Bush Flower Essence in there as well depending on what I'm wanting the spray for. As a room spray for clearing energies, I'll include seven drops of Emergency Essence. If I'm creating a 'love' spray, I'll put seven drops of the Abundance spray. It gives the spray that extra dimension.
Old 25-08-2017, 07:47 PM
Experiencer
I make Aura Sprays you can see them on my site in my signature (squamishmedium)... I had a dream about it's creation and have sold over 400 in the past few months! they're really popular now where I live. Obviously a proprietary mix, but I use a sacred process with full-moon water, crystal grids, a blend of essential oils and healing crystals. I created it to use in my own mediumship practice! :)
Old 25-08-2017, 07:50 PM
Experiencer
^ though I am Letting you know about ones I created for sale, I believe it's an intention-based tool and you can create one yourself through your own intuitive process! :)
Old 26-08-2017, 01:16 AM
Seeker

I ended up making my own aura spray and have been feeling so giddy since I started using it. I just want to twirl and sing and dance all the time and I have at times when I couldn't contain my joy any longer! I'm not sure if this is a normal reaction but I'm loving the good vibes!