Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 06-06-2016, 02:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Need Help with Disposal of Bottle Spell

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and I really need some help with disposing a frozen bottle spell. I'm having problems determining exactly how to dispose of it... because it is my twinflame's. I am aware that this situation is complicated.. we are typical twinflames... however I'm desperate- please someone guide me in the right direction. Here it goes- Thank you in advance!

Last year we went to a psychic and she was very spot on about everything. She picked up that my twinflame was having trouble calling off her marriage because she was scared to tell her family that she was gay. The psychic told her she could help her and soon she began spiritual work with her. I believe it is some form of Voodoo as the psychic was originally from New Orleans. Everything that she was doing was working. We were getting closer and healthier. She was getting stronger. She moved out and was making steps towards finalizing divorce and coming out.

However, the psychic could sense her fear of the whole situation and knew she was vulnerable. Halfway through the process, she changed the price and told my twinflame that they wouldn't move forward until she gave her $700 cash. It was too much money and as a result there has been this frozen jar in my freezer for months now (it was only supposed to be there for a week). As these months have passed everything feels like it has become frozen, we've been fighting because there has been so many delays with her marital situation, In a sense I feel like I am stuck and trapped and incapable of getting through to her. I actually forgot about it until this week in which we had a devastating argument that once again lead back to her frozen fear. We currently aren't speaking and I feel like I'm losing my mind.

My intuition is screaming at me to do something with this jar.
I unwrapped the bag yesterday to see what it looked like. She could never tell me exactly what was in the jar but this is what I do know...

She told me it has something to do with her desire to sever ties with her husband, getting the strength to face her fears, and it also has something to do with me and her desire to be with me.
It has a dark frozen liquid with gray stuff on the bottom. Underneath the jar on the outside, there is a stack of money and all of it is wrapped up by a headscarf that she used during her sickness when she lost her hair after chemo (the main cause of her guilt for divorce and coming out).

I have tried to find information on what to do but I haven't had luck.

Please can someone tell me what type of spell this is and how I can dispose of this and finish what she started- or at least get myself unfrozen and maybe do something with it that will help us? It's powerful, it sent a surge of insane energy through my body when I unwrapped the scarf yesterday. I truly believe disposing of it will change something and I need it out of my freezer. Let me know if you need any other info. Thank you all so much. I really appreciate it.
Old 06-06-2016, 07:11 AM
Lepus

Hello twinflamed713,

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinflamed713
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and I really need some help with disposing a frozen bottle spell. I'm having problems determining exactly how to dispose of it... because it is my twinflame's. I am aware that this situation is complicated.. we are typical twinflames... however I'm desperate- please someone guide me in the right direction. Here it goes- Thank you in advance!

Last year we went to a psychic and she was very spot on about everything. She picked up that my twinflame was having trouble calling off her marriage because she was scared to tell her family that she was gay. The psychic told her she could help her and soon she began spiritual work with her. I believe it is some form of Voodoo as the psychic was originally from New Orleans. Everything that she was doing was working. We were getting closer and healthier. She was getting stronger. She moved out and was making steps towards finalizing divorce and coming out.

However, the psychic could sense her fear of the whole situation and knew she was vulnerable. Halfway through the process, she changed the price and told my twinflame that they wouldn't move forward until she gave her $700 cash. It was too much money and as a result there has been this frozen jar in my freezer for months now (it was only supposed to be there for a week). As these months have passed everything feels like it has become frozen, we've been fighting because there has been so many delays with her marital situation, In a sense I feel like I am stuck and trapped and incapable of getting through to her. I actually forgot about it until this week in which we had a devastating argument that once again lead back to her frozen fear. We currently aren't speaking and I feel like I'm losing my mind.

My intuition is screaming at me to do something with this jar.
I unwrapped the bag yesterday to see what it looked like. She could never tell me exactly what was in the jar but this is what I do know...

She told me it has something to do with her desire to sever ties with her husband, getting the strength to face her fears, and it also has something to do with me and her desire to be with me.
It has a dark frozen liquid with gray stuff on the bottom. Underneath the jar on the outside, there is a stack of money and all of it is wrapped up by a headscarf that she used during her sickness when she lost her hair after chemo (the main cause of her guilt for divorce and coming out).

I have tried to find information on what to do but I haven't had luck.

Please can someone tell me what type of spell this is and how I can dispose of this and finish what she started- or at least get myself unfrozen and maybe do something with it that will help us? It's powerful, it sent a surge of insane energy through my body when I unwrapped the scarf yesterday. I truly believe disposing of it will change something and I need it out of my freezer. Let me know if you need any other info. Thank you all so much. I really appreciate it.

If you want to destroy its influence, burn it.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 06-06-2016, 04:21 PM
Newbie ;)

She wants to sever ties with him... And be with me. But like I said she told me that she couldn't tell me exactly what was in the jar. Do you think I should just burn it anyway?
Old 07-06-2016, 01:51 AM
Lepus

Hello twinflamed713,

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinflamed713
She wants to sever ties with him... And be with me. But like I said she told me that she couldn't tell me exactly what was in the jar. Do you think I should just burn it anyway?

What other choice do you have left besides giving away $700 to a psychic that temporary achieved half the process in completing the whole outcome? Clearly, the jar in a freezer is only temporary. Thus, there will be further progress to achieve your goal, but will require more money, hence the $700. If your intuition is telling you to dispose the jar, go for it, but to completely destroy its influence you must burn it.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 07-06-2016, 10:28 PM
Guide
That is hoodoo, not "voodoo". Hoodoo is a form of a traditional southern folk magic, rootwork and conjure. Sounds like a "freezer jar" spell, which people do to 'freeze' (this is why it has to stay frozen in the freezer)someone out of their life (the husband, I'm assuming) and prevent them from trying to make contact. The dark stuff on the bottom can be anything; some use soy sauce or dark liquids to muddle/confuse the others perception so to speak, to keep them unaware. The grey stuff could be some sort of root, or salt or alum.
To dispose of those, you'd traditionally throw it into a river--while it's still frozen--over your left shoulder. (where it's influence would be flowing away from you)
Old 07-06-2016, 10:38 PM
Guide
I also want to add: Feel free to PM me, I know quite a lot about this type of magic/rootwork. Also, if you suspect the freezer jar was in fact an attempt to freeze YOU out and not the husband, of course you'll want to unfreeze it. There's also a chance it wasn't prepared correctly; it's a rather old and traditional, yet straightforward form of magic, though. Not sure why the jar would have been on top of a stack of money..? One definitely wouldn't want to freeze a flow of money, so yeah, definitely possible that it wasn't prepared as it should be in order to produce the desired effect. Many people do this by mistake, when it comes to removing a third party so the two can be together; when you're freezing out a third party, you do NOT want the name of your true beloved, or anything of theirs' in or around the jar, as that would freeze them out too. Also, those spells only really work if one does not contact the person they're trying to get rid of.
Old 28-06-2016, 02:59 AM
Master
I am sure you have solved your problem by now but if not I could probably help. That bogus ripoff spell couldn't have been very good. I don't get it but it seems to me that is not good magical practices.