Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 07-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb Automatic Writing (advice needed)

Hi you guys, I've only done automatic writing four times so far, each time have been a success with channeling a being. 2/4 times have been an open calling , both beings have been negative spirits (telling me to kill myself/attempting to scare me). The third time I called for my higher spirit self/ guide (I don't remember exactly how I worded the calling) And it was the only positive experience thus far, telling me some information and to do good for myself/others (which is why I call it a good experience). The last time I did it I again called for a higher being, which I got. It confirmed it was in deed a higher being, but I found it was not a positive higher being because yet again it was a being telling me to kill myself. I don't give any fear to these beings, but it did tell me it was "Malorum". I then looked it up thinking it was its own name, but I found Malorum is latin (which I have no knowledge in the Latin language) for the plural version of "someone wishing to do you harm." Immediately after writing malorum it ended the channel, to which now I just associate any channeled being wishing to bring me harm part of the Malorum.

I mean to post this because I wish to continue practicing automatic writing, but I don't want to open myself up to/waste time with these malorum. Does anybody have any guidance on how to precisely channel positive beings? I'll also gladly take any advice in general for this practice. Thank you for your time.
Old 11-05-2016, 07:37 PM
Ascender

Did you get any guidance or tips from anyone here?

I don't do automatic writing specifically, but I write a lot, and I can tell when the thing I write comes from my stupid mind or from a higher mind. My experience is partly defined by my setting: I block things from coming in to me, unless it is so and so.

I had only tried channeling on paper once, where someone dictated something to me and I wrote it down. Since you are trying to connect to different beings, then it makes sense that you state who you want to come forward first.

So define who you want to connect to, and state who you don't want to connect to.
Old 27-05-2016, 04:31 PM
Master
That doesn't sound good to me. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. I have a good relationship with my 'teachers' or higher guidance but it took a lot of training to get there. When I first started, it was with automatic writing and it scared the **** out of me, but I kept going back because I wanted to fix the problem...As it turned out, those were lessons and I had to work through those issues and get 'up'.....

I learned many things about discernment and how to check with my own intuition before believing anything. My teachers tell me stories and they are not to be taken literally, but there is truth within those stories, and those are my clues. Interpretation is up to me but I have help with that so I know what important information I am to come away with.

When I first started, some of the words were archaic and I had to look them up in order to interpret. I think that is just a way to show you that it isn't just your imagination playing tricks on you. Somebody is playing tricks on you and that can be part of the learning process or a message to stay away. There are other ways to communicate and writing to yourself is one way. The wisdom can be found through your own words, or the words of others.

Dealing with 'spirits' can be dangerous in physical ways as well as mentally. You want to tap into your highest guidance.
Old 27-05-2016, 06:11 PM
Master
Before opening yourself up to anything at all ever - you must, every time - surround yourself with white light - the warmest, most loving light you can imagine. See it engulfing you and encapsulating you in its warm glow.

Do this every time and it will protect you from negative entities.

Do not try and connect with anything before you have done this - ever.

You can always look up - google "White light meditations" you will find some more in depth info.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 15-06-2016, 01:34 PM
Guide
I am always afraid of and avoid evil. thus do not fall to such arts. I do believe in God. and remembering God and thanking Him for being good to me is an art. This I do just as soon as my eyes closed to get sleep.
Old 16-06-2016, 11:29 AM
Master
I believe in 'god' or the great creator who is all things..this includes the less savory aspects, as well as those that are refined. I don't think that 'god' has her back turned and is not aware of what is going on. Praying to god and thanking him has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of automatic writing.
Old 17-06-2016, 05:18 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I believe in 'god' or the great creator who is all things..this includes the less savory aspects, as well as those that are refined. I don't think that 'god' has her back turned and is not aware of what is going on. Praying to god and thanking him has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of automatic writing.
Yes sister, by mistake I typed this all. Yes God aware everything and provide best shield when if one try this art mentioned in topic. I meant to say that I afraid of evil or any spirit may angry on us while getting pulled, thus I did not, and don't try to grow upon this art. I apologise that by mistake I interfared this topic, please carry on topic, I have chance to read this thread. This is good thread and shows realm of medium.
Old 21-06-2016, 07:02 PM
Ascender
There is a way to focus yourself on positive beings for the practice of channeling entities. First move yourself out of negativity. Negativity includes fear, worry, dislike of others, etc. To move out move your being or real self into positive vibrations as many call them. Really it's just a way to say be happy and well, be loving. Be kind. Generous. These things. If you do that you will attract beings in kind. This works well. Also, if there are other techniques you need to avoid negative spirits we have a few but the best one that we have found is the moving upward in 'our feel'. It works the best. Take care.