Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-10-2017, 07:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Self Love and compassion

Hello.

I know thay there is alot of pain and confussion around the TF community now and so I would like to share a few words about self - love and compassion (for self) here.
This is a part of choosing new time lines for ourselves... and I felt this message may be needed right now.

Firstly - When we are connecting to source - we are connecting to the source of LOVE of which we all belong as part of the creator and the created.

When source splits off and creates a new experience for itself - it does so as an act of love.
When we go about our lives in separation mode... source wants to reconnect back with itself - this is where we feel suffering when we believe ourselves seperate.

When we love source - and feel source loving us back - this is actually self - love.
Source or God if you prefer, LOVES it when we love ourselves!

So how do we begin to love ourselves as a part of creation then? To love ourselves as the LOVE which loves us?!
How do we practice God's act of self love?

I found that this next step came via learning compassion first for myself.

When I went into my heart I could feel suffering. Even though I had been on this accession path for many years I still had not realised that I cannot truely love another until I truely love myself as source loves... itself (or me as an expression of itself).

And so... I took all of the suffering into my heart and... I sent it to source to be transmuted into LOVE and then I surrendered to this feeling of recieving the love which is source - the self - which loves the self.

This is our destination on this path. The destination is to remember this love and we all walk together.

I hope that these words may serve someone.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:33 PM
Experiencer
2nd attempt at posting

I absolutely love this!!

I love everything you are saying about the importance of loving yourself and being that point of beginning for how we actively love others! Law of attraction!

I would add that all experiences of hurt and heartbreak that has affected us so deeply, were absolutely necessary to get to this point though.

You can't get to the water without digging a well.

Before we were activated, we were operating from a lower vibrational expresstion of love. And Now we are digging through that lower stuff to remove all of the attachments created so we can access the love more fully. Our twins/mates gave us a taste but we have to do the work to get to the source without their help.

Because, as Emeraldheart said, their love was an expression of source love.

But the old expressions of love are so deeply embedded in our negative ego, it's hard to see past the illusion of pain and separation.

But source love is pure and needs no other to fulfill it. When we can remove the expectations of attachments, we will love unconditionally and not need another to fill any roll of loving us. Like listening to your favorite music, you don't need the singer to love you back to feel the connection to the music.

We are very lucky to be going through this right now. In the sixties where there was supposed to be a lifting it in vibration, they were subject to suppressive ridicule and physical harm. We are able to express ourselves openly (mostly) and can find others who support us without leaving our home.

This path is not for the faint of heart. We are creating pathways for others who are Awakening to follow. Without these pathways, people who are confused about what's going on will become angry and fearful; we can already see that happening.

So Learning To Love Yourself is really important! It creates a ripple effect that effects the energy, far and wide. Crazy stuff starts happening when you do. There's less hardships you encounter (jumping timelines) and keeping your vibrations up gets easier to maintain. And you can find stuff easier! Lol

Great topic! ♡
Old 11-10-2017, 12:04 AM
Master
It's the only answer in the end Em - I have been working on clearing and healing to create love within self for the last 4 years (actually maybe I even started before that). The more pain you absorbed - means more to heal as you get older. It is doable, it's very rewarding and also a real labor of love, no pun intended lol