Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 09-05-2017, 05:00 PM
Seeker

Atlantis and Lemuria are topics that completely intrigue and confuse me at the same time. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH ALL THIS? is the question that sends me off on a mini-obsession around the internet, libraries and bookstores but I still do not feel I have a handle on what is going on.

It seems to me disparate psychic sources talk of these things. Are they copycatting or independent? I lean to independent.

But then I become troubled when I study location and dates from these psychic sources and there are discrepancies. And then the geology. I am open to the idea that mainstream geologists don't know as much as they think do. Also it makes me wonder about psychic sources when I hear discrepancies.

I just don't know what to think (except that I just need to calm down about this mini-obsession :)

Anyone with some sage advice for me?
Old 09-05-2017, 05:06 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
I believe Edgar Cayce made some predictions about Atlantis resurfacing... still waiting for that to happen!

I hear this a lot but I wonder why people do not know that he predicted the first place to look is around Bimini in 1968 or 1969. And that is the same time the controversial Bimini Road was found. I actually found that amazing!
Old 09-05-2017, 05:27 PM
Experiencer
There is a book written in my language by an author of my nationality that I found completely mesmerising when I read it. It was one of those books that you repeatedly skip while looking for material in a public library, but somehow you notice it every time you are there. Well for me it was. but once I decided to pick it up and read it I was blown away. The book itself can stand beside the works of Castaneda and approaches the same topic of dream realities and other world which exist in second attention like Castaneda calls it. I am mentioning this because the author if this book, choose to search for lost world of Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu civilisation as a project that was given to him by his guide while in other state of awareness. It was to be something like thesis for a degree, so he find a purpose in his work and in a way graduates in it. His research was also centred in finding out how and when the great split happened between our civilisation and the worlds of other beings which he believed once lived all together on Earth. His experiences and voyages into time of Atlantis and even before are just marvellous to read through, and there is a great deal of information about what was happening there although a lot of it constantly feels completely surreal, which makes total sense. I tried to pick up the book again recently, but was not able to fight myself through even the first pages, because the fact remains that the begging is really written clumsily and not connected at all. Later on it really starts to connect so the reading is much easier. I just felt like mentioning it, but sadly I do not think it was translated to English.. I could find if there is a translated version though.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:50 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
There is a book written in my language by an author of my nationality that I found completely mesmerising when I read it. It was one of those books that you repeatedly skip while looking for material in a public library, but somehow you notice it every time you are there. Well for me it was. but once I decided to pick it up and read it I was blown away. The book itself can stand beside the works of Castaneda and approaches the same topic of dream realities and other world which exist in second attention like Castaneda calls it. I am mentioning this because the author if this book, choose to search for lost world of Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu civilisation as a project that was given to him by his guide while in other state of awareness. It was to be something like thesis for a degree, so he find a purpose in his work and in a way graduates in it. His research was also centred in finding out how and when the great split happened between our civilisation and the worlds of other beings which he believed once lived all together on Earth. His experiences and voyages into time of Atlantis and even before are just marvellous to read through, and there is a great deal of information about what was happening there although a lot of it constantly feels completely surreal, which makes total sense. I tried to pick up the book again recently, but was not able to fight myself through even the first pages, because the fact remains that the begging is really written clumsily and not connected at all. Later on it really starts to connect so the reading is much easier. I just felt like mentioning it, but sadly I do not think it was translated to English.. I could find if there is a translated version though.
Interesting. Can you give some briefs hints about what it was about that might shed light on my bafflement by the subject. Alternate worlds? Alternate realities? This world as we know it? I'm curious.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:45 AM
Seeker

Here is about the best thing I have yet found on Lemuria and Atlantis. It's from Lee Carrol's channeled entity Kryon.

Kryon Channel

I don't know why after all my fumbling I hit on this today. Now I would be interested in hearing any and all opinions on Atlantis, Lemuria and/or this channeling. Thank you in advance.
Old 10-05-2017, 08:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by George-Ananda
Here is about the best thing I have yet found on Lemuria and Atlantis. It's from Lee Carrol's channeled entity Kryon.

Kryon Channel

I don't know why after all my fumbling I hit on this today. Now I would be interested in hearing any and all opinions on Atlantis, Lemuria and/or this channeling. Thank you in advance.

Thank you.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:53 PM
Master

i know little about atlantis... but the things i've been able to gather are that we would consider them an 'evil' people... and they were heavily into crystals, crystal energies, vibrations, that type of thing.
Old 08-06-2017, 06:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi their is a old legend going back to druid times Atlantic did exists it was one of many sea kingdoms when Atlantic began to sink a lot of the elders and temple priests and priestesses said to Britain another sea Kingdom known then as the Isle of the mighty where they settled it is said it was they who created Glastonbury tor and stone henge and a battle between two Atlantic tribes crumbled stone henge, Merrion zipper Bradley wrote a book on this story called ancestors of avalon her books are rich with historical detail and folk law. X
Old 08-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Sorry thats atlantis not atlantic phone keeps changing words,lol
Old 08-06-2017, 06:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi their is a old legend going back to druid times Atlantis did exists it was one of many sea kingdoms when Atlantis began to sink a lot of the elders and temple priests and priestesses sailed to Britain another sea Kingdom known then as the Isle of the mighty where they settled it is said it was they who created Glastonbury tor and stone henge and a battle between two Atlantis tribes crumbled stone henge, Merrion zimmer Bradley wrote a book on this story called ancestors of avalon her books are rich with historical detail and folk law. X