Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 05:38 AM
angelrealms

hi i'm angelrealms

hi my name is angelrealms. i love anything to do with spiritualism,i am a psychic artist,i have had this gift since i was a child. (i thought everyone could see and hear spirit)i am soooooooo glad i have found this site and cant wait to get to know you all
speak soon
angelrealms
Old 01-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Lee

Hi angelrealms, i'm sure you'll enjoy this site
Old 01-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Master
Welcome to the board, angelrealms! Hope you find some of what you're looking for here. Look forward to seeing your around the forum. Have fun!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 01-11-2006, 01:04 PM
kundalini

Hi angelrealms and welcome to the forum! I hope you find something that you are looking for here!

Kundalini.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Deactivated Account
welcome to the site
Old 01-11-2006, 02:19 PM
kundalini

Oh, by the way angelrealms, did that suggestion that I made to you allow to access the forums?

I'd like to know for future reference, thanks.

Kundalini.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:33 PM
angelrealms

hi ya kundalini yes when i did what you said i was able to log in straight away, thankyou
angelreams

thankyou also lee,mother goose,kundalini, and daisy, for your warm welcome, i sure you will see all over the boards,i think this is a great site, it's nice to speak to ppl who know what i am talking about,
speak soon
angelrealms
Old 01-11-2006, 03:55 PM
kundalini

Hi angelrealms,

Okay, that's great! Thanks for letting me know.

Kundalini.
Old 01-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Moonflower

Hi Angelrealms

Welcome to the site I am quite new to it also but it is very warm & friendly.

Love & Light we are never so lost our angels cannot find us.

Moonflower x
Old 01-11-2006, 09:05 PM
angelrealms

thanx moonflower what i have seen of this site i think i will fit in very well, lol there is a lot on here to get you thinking, i have loads of questions and i hope i can answer some to.
speak soon
angelrealms x
Closed Thread