Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-08-2018, 04:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca-yield
Hello I want to talk about afterlife and what you believe, is it real? what happens if I kill myself rather than die of other reasons? what places would I go and am I a ghost?

To stay with the facts and less with what you should or shouldn't do. I will say this, as your life ends, no matter how, you will move from the physical earth realm to the non physical earth realm and how and if you move on from there depends on your state of mind. Yes your state of mind since you are still connected to the mind which is part of this reality and not part of the physical body. Only if you leave the non physical earth realm will you disconnect from it and be "free" as a spirit, and have the choice to return or not to.

As I said, you will end up in the non physical earth realm and what you find there is a direct refection of your state of mind.

An example, one that I came across some years ago, someone asked me if I can help this boy who came to her. He had fallen into an old mine and died. Now he remained there until he could figure our that he could just leave, fly or jump out or just walk through rocks.

The non physical realm is full of spirits either trapped in vortices due to very dramatic events, or simple can not (due to an imbalance) or do not wish to leave. (some of the controlling elite stay close to their family members until they are pulled into their next incarnation)
Old 11-08-2018, 05:35 AM
Guide
My views on this have shifted a bit over the past year (due to certain things I've been shown, and also watching my brother die).

I believe that some souls--perhaps those in dire, severe need of healing-- immediately ricochet out of and beyond the earthly planes and rejoin with their soul family + the universal source energy/the creator/what-have-you and sort of disperse, expand and meld with all of it. What happens after that, I do not know. I think some go to a kind of semi-structured place that's very near the physical realm, sort of like a very lucid, solid dream state shared by/anchored by some members of our soul family and ancestral family (or any benevolent thing/energy source with a similar energetic signature/frequency) perhaps, and remain there in a kind of calm stasis for a time-- but I could be wrong. But I'm almost certain I've visited this place when out of body somehow.

I view a soul (animating a human body) as a sort of tightly condensed microcosm of the entire universal consciousness contained within the center of several energetic bodies, expanding with each experience/incarnation.

I feel that when traumatic events occur-- whether in one of our own timelines/incarnations or in those of our ancestors-- the wounds exist in those subtle bodies regardless of what time period or place we are consciously perceiving on earth; they reverberate through our collective unconscious and can create mini voids or pocket dimensions of sorts. I see the various earthly planes and astral planes as overlapping layers (separate but not, like different radio stations, different frequencies) woven through and around us, powered by living, breathing and intelligent fractal-like webs. There are pockets of inconceivable bliss within realms of utter darkness and low-vibrational murkiness and vice versa. I have seen and felt how a single pixel within the fabric of eternity is like a tightly folded microscopic fractal or wormhole that can either expand into a galaxy or contract into a tiny hellish time loop. I've also seen how deeply rooted certain kinds of pains, traumas and addictions are, and how they are all linked-- how an ancestor's deep sorrow or addiction can bleed into our own & perpetuate itself and fragment the mind and subtle bodies (as long as there is some shared wound or shared hunger/loss) --

--Apologies, I am getting off topic. But all of that is why I cannot concisely summarize what I think "happens" after death. As someone else mentioned, one's mental state influences things quite a bit in the near earthly realms. A single human lifetime is so very, very small, so very short-- not unimportant, but to to me this physical dualistic existence is essentially a simulation or dreamstate (I do have some Gnostic beliefs, so I'm unsure as to whether all earthly/astral realms necessarily have our best interests at heart) and dying surely must be like breathing for the first time and stepping out of a heavy fog.
Old 13-08-2018, 01:05 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
My views on this have shifted a bit over the past year (due to certain things I've been shown, and also watching my brother die).

I believe that some souls--perhaps those in dire, severe need of healing-- immediately ricochet out of and beyond the earthly planes and rejoin with their soul family + the universal source energy/the creator/what-have-you and sort of disperse, expand and meld with all of it. What happens after that, I do not know. I think some go to a kind of semi-structured place that's very near the physical realm, sort of like a very lucid, solid dream state shared by/anchored by some members of our soul family and ancestral family (or any benevolent thing/energy source with a similar energetic signature/frequency) perhaps, and remain there in a kind of calm stasis for a time-- but I could be wrong. But I'm almost certain I've visited this place when out of body somehow.

I view a soul (animating a human body) as a sort of tightly condensed microcosm of the entire universal consciousness contained within the center of several energetic bodies, expanding with each experience/incarnation.

I feel that when traumatic events occur-- whether in one of our own timelines/incarnations or in those of our ancestors-- the wounds exist in those subtle bodies regardless of what time period or place we are consciously perceiving on earth; they reverberate through our collective unconscious and can create mini voids or pocket dimensions of sorts. I see the various earthly planes and astral planes as overlapping layers (separate but not, like different radio stations, different frequencies) woven through and around us, powered by living, breathing and intelligent fractal-like webs. There are pockets of inconceivable bliss within realms of utter darkness and low-vibrational murkiness and vice versa. I have seen and felt how a single pixel within the fabric of eternity is like a tightly folded microscopic fractal or wormhole that can either expand into a galaxy or contract into a tiny hellish time loop. I've also seen how deeply rooted certain kinds of pains, traumas and addictions are, and how they are all linked-- how an ancestor's deep sorrow or addiction can bleed into our own & perpetuate itself and fragment the mind and subtle bodies (as long as there is some shared wound or shared hunger/loss) --

--Apologies, I am getting off topic. But all of that is why I cannot concisely summarize what I think "happens" after death. As someone else mentioned, one's mental state influences things quite a bit in the near earthly realms. A single human lifetime is so very, very small, so very short-- not unimportant, but to to me this physical dualistic existence is essentially a simulation or dreamstate (I do have some Gnostic beliefs, so I'm unsure as to whether all earthly/astral realms necessarily have our best interests at heart) and dying surely must be like breathing for the first time and stepping out of a heavy fog.

Thank you for this post....very detailed and interesting from your point of view. I found your post very informative and neat....and yes, I do agree.
Old 23-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice_1
Killing yourself is a sin. Go straight to hell.

Not exactly.

But, the hell you live in and create with your thoughts and emotions....is what you will live in the afterlife. Its the same kind of hell you live on earth. When you come back to incarnate....you will most likely go through the same or similar experiences that led you to commit suicide...plus the same experiences you left those who loved you, behind with. So say, you are a woman who has children...and you commit suicide. There's a good chance that you will go through the same hardships...plus you, yourself may lose your own mother at the same age as your children or your spouse may commit suicide.

Its the cause and effect of your decisions. You will most likely choose to go through the experience again and again until you overcome your own weaknesses/negativity.

The reason for this is because you are uplifting your spiritual vibrations by going through life's most tragic circumstances...its really the only way. You dont stop learning to ride a bike as a kid just because you crash it the first few times...you get back on, and you learn to ride the damn bike, or you dont quit school because you failed the 6th grade...you go back another year, and you do it again until you pass.

Its hard to explain what I was shown and saw...but the best I can do to describe it from my own perception, for the reasoning of this incarnation is this.

Image a mass of the brightest of light...the brighter the light, the higher the frequency it vibrates. Now imagine, within that light, is some darker spots of light...those darker spots are not vibrating at the same speed as the brighter light....

Those darker lights are us....all of us who come here to incarnate. Sparks off the sparkler. You can not sustain the higher frequency realms of light or energy....unless you are able to not hold onto any negativity. Negativity dims your light...so you are sent here in your dimness of light....to raise your frequency by continually going through those hardships that dim your light....until you are able to overcome them, and lighten your energy...so that your energy can also become lighter, and vibrate at the higher realms of the brighter light of energy.

I was shown I committed suicide in a past life....and that is why I went through many of the hardships I have in this life...its also why my mother has not been in my life for support or help.

You can say God wouldnt do that to someone who has suffered so much in a past life to commit suicide....and you are right, he didnt....I did, I made that choice.

The things that happen on this earth....there's nothing we cant overcome here...all forms of abuse, lies, sabotage, rape, childhood trauma, slander, gossip, betrayal...death and suicide.

The only separation between us and this energy (*or God) is the frequency at which our own energy vibrates...the higher it vibrates, the lighter the spark of light. like attracts like....it has to be on the same wavelength.

Its actually science:)
Old 03-09-2018, 05:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca-yield
Hello I want to talk about afterlife and what you believe, is it real? what happens if I kill myself rather than die of other reasons? what places would I go and am I a ghost?
First, there is ample evidence available from Near Death Experiences to ever growing regression research, supporting the fact that there is indeed life after death. NDEs strongly support the idea that our consciousness is far more alert and intelligent than what we work with here on Earth. The soul leaves the body at the instant of death, and has its own "body." But the soul's body is non-physical. It is composed of conscious energy. It's hard for most of us, being so tuned in to the physical reality around us, to imagine being part of and from a reality that is totally energy--having no atomic material whatsoever in it. But that's the reality.

You selected your parents & many of the maor events in your present life BEFORE you were born. You made a contract with your teacher & guardian souls to come here & live through the life you planned with them. Suicide to avoid finishing that life is frowned upon, and often results in being obliged to recycling back into another life with similar challenges, to try and make better choices. So suicide doesn't releive the pain. It simply shifts it into another subsequent life. Better to deal with those challenges now--successfully--than be stuck doing it again later and wasting another life.

Remember life is a learning experience. Everything you face is there to help you grow. Hang in there and stick it out. Continue learning.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:49 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by XploreR
First, there is ample evidence available from Near Death Experiences to ever growing regression research, supporting the fact that there is indeed life after death. NDEs strongly support the idea that our consciousness is far more alert and intelligent than what we work with here on Earth. The soul leaves the body at the instant of death, and has its own "body." But the soul's body is non-physical. It is composed of conscious energy. It's hard for most of us, being so tuned in to the physical reality around us, to imagine being part of and from a reality that is totally energy--having no atomic material whatsoever in it. But that's the reality.

You selected your parents & many of the maor events in your present life BEFORE you were born. You made a contract with your teacher & guardian souls to come here & live through the life you planned with them. Suicide to avoid finishing that life is frowned upon, and often results in being obliged to recycling back into another life with similar challenges, to try and make better choices. So suicide doesn't releive the pain. It simply shifts it into another subsequent life. Better to deal with those challenges now--successfully--than be stuck doing it again later and wasting another life.

Remember life is a learning experience. Everything you face is there to help you grow. Hang in there and stick it out. Continue learning.

Very true...but not all souls leave exactly at the time of death....some do. Some take days for the energy to leave the body and detach...that's why we read about those deaths who see nothing but darkness and sleep...we are all different, so our energy vibrates at different speeds, and so leaves the body at different paces.

It sounds cruel to say suicides go through the same experience...as the past life that we committed suicide....but it's not. Heaven was never promised here...like Coal, we are being burned and compressed into diamonds. We can handle it...infact, the good news is....we cry, throw fits, drink too much at times, and cope in different ways, and we are still progressing and making progress....we are still breathing. It ain't pretty...but we are doing it. As a past life suicide, I know that many of us�� have done this...and our pain was great. But we have been given another chance, in circumstances far more painful than our past lives circumstances...thank God, there is educated professionals and media attention on depression, anxiety, grief, trauma, ect....because back then, there wasn't. The circumstances are much greater in trauma the further a suicide gets, but the mass consciousness is paying attention...there is help and support now. Back then, there wasn't...it made it easier to commit suicide. The education, compassion, and support wasn't there.

Reincarnation is real...we will not all agree on the details or specific, although it is mainstream to incarnate every 50-200 years, it doesn't mean it's mandated. It's standard to get married at 25, or a license at 16, but that doesn't mean everyone will. It's personal preference, and will.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:05 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by XploreR

As time marches on, and our consciousness grows, times get harder here because we are becoming more in tune and aware...souls use to come in here like fireballs, but now we are slowing down...too many mistakes are being made. The vibrations of souls are slowing down, to enter and to leave...because we are becoming more cautious. Like signin up for a fast paced race...where everyone is sprinters, and half are long distant runners. We can't keep up with each other, we have to go at our own pace. Most of us are not sprinters, we are the mile long runners. We have to pace ourselves, less we look over important details that will unravel our progress.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:24 PM
Pathfinder
I have bipolar and have been suicidal alot. But I came to the conclusion that life isn't fair, why should the afterlife be fair? I'll stick it out.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:55 PM
Administrator
That is a good way to look at it Muted Blue

Namaste
Old 17-09-2018, 04:41 AM
Experiencer

The most important thing is not to sin.