Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 29-07-2014, 01:46 PM
Chikari

Help figuring out what this means.

Okay, so I used my pendulum for the first time today using it to ask yes or no questions about my past life(lives). I have gone through a regression meditation before so was asking about the details I saw to see if it would confirm or deny what I saw. Here's what I got:

Do I have past lives? Yes (swinging to and fro)
Did I die in a car wreck? Swung diagonally. I read this can sometimes mean that the answer can't be given at this time.
Was I in New York? Yes (swinging to and fro)
Did I drown? Yes (swinging to and fro)
Was it the New York life that I drowned? Swung in a counter-clockwise direction.

So, some answers I got and others I didn't which I sort of expected. I'm just not sure what to think about the counter-clockwise one specifically. And just for some background info when I did the regression meditation I saw myself in a car with friends and we got into a wreck. I got the impression that we didn't make it which is why I asked about a wreck. I have panic attacks when I try to drive (I'm 22 and don't have my licence) and I also panic heavily when I get in deep water of any kind which is why I asked about drowning. I've been scared of deep water since I was little. Both of these fears are irrational to even me. When I think about driving or being in deep water I don't feel anxious or scared. Its almost like a switch gets flipped when I'm put in those situations and I freak out. Its honestly beyond my control as of right now.
Old 30-07-2014, 03:10 AM
Master

Hello Chikari,

Counter clockwise, for me, is a 'No'.

Before using your pendulum for the first time I take it that you didn't ask it to show you a 'Yes' and show you a 'No' - anyway do this before you use your pendulum again, then you will know what it is telling you.
Old 30-07-2014, 05:47 AM
Chikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Hello Chikari,

Counter clockwise, for me, is a 'No'.

Before using your pendulum for the first time I take it that you didn't ask it to show you a 'Yes' and show you a 'No' - anyway do this before you use your pendulum again, then you will know what it is telling you.

Okay. Thank you for that advice
Old 30-07-2014, 11:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Chikari, good suggestion from Jenny Crow to ask your pendulum for which way the answers are for " yes " and " no " . Each person can have a different response from their pendulum.

for me ... yes swings to and fro, and no swings right to left
counterclockwise is a maybe and when it doesn't want to answer, it doesn't swing at all

Good luck with your pendulum !
Old 30-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Chikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Hi Chikari, good suggestion from Jenny Crow to ask your pendulum for which way the answers are for " yes " and " no " . Each person can have a different response from their pendulum.

for me ... yes swings to and fro, and no swings right to left
counterclockwise is a maybe and when it doesn't want to answer, it doesn't swing at all

Good luck with your pendulum !

Thank you!
Old 30-07-2014, 05:10 PM
Deactivated Account

You're welcome !
Old 30-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Manifesting29/11

Not only will different people have different pendulum responses, the same person may have different yes/no responses at different times. I found myself calibrating yes/no for every session and double checking for yes/no when I received a confusing response. After you are used to the yes/no method, you may want to explore dowsing with a chart. I did the yes/no for years, but have found using a chart much more helpful and accurate. When I am dowsing with the chart the answers are always in alignment with the chart. With the chart, yes, no and other answers like, 1-10 or probability are always indicated in the same way. There are many examples of dowsing charts on the Internet. Raymon Grace comes to mind. He has quite a bit of information on his web sites.

I also say a prayer for blessing, intention and protection every time I dowse. I think this is important to insure that I am accessing information from the Source.