Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-08-2015, 12:07 AM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
Don't believe everything the bible tells you, it is full of discrepancies, their are many paths that lead to God just find your own way

Jesus said---Enter through the narrow gate( a single path) for cramped is the road that leads off into life-FEW will find it, for many have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction.( not eternal suffering)
Believe Jesus.
Old 28-08-2015, 02:36 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Only those living to do the Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom-Matt 7:21-- those who learned what Jesus taught already know this. Jesus is the exact image of God--God destroyed 99% in Noahs day. They had 40 years to learn and apply--God has warned mankind for over 1900 years this time and they still refuse to take the time to learn what Jesus taught. Most are too busy seeking money and pleasure. or being mislead with the ear tickling lies--you are saved or born again, for the tithe of course that occurs. The door remains open--learn and apply what Jesus taught.
God handed every mortal on earth the key to the entrance of his kingdom for free--At Jesus baptism, God spoke from heaven( only time in the nt) showing how ultra important these words are---This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM. I am sure as well it teaches God will speak again--In Ezekial about 30 times for then and these last days--They will have to know I am Jehovah.( most Christian bibles totally removed Gods name, that God inspired to be in nearly 6800 places in the ot--Every place-GOD or LORD all capitols is--they had no right, a serious lack of love to do that.

OMFrickingG! Are you serious?? Please tell me your pulling my leg this whole time. I can't believe you're that stupid.

You just said that "mankind has had over 1900 years to learn and apply what Jesus taught". Seriously?? Maybe you're not aware of real-world history but the majority of those 1900 years were under Catholic dominion and they forbade the common people from reading the Bible and it was only read in Latin - a dead language - by the priests!! It was IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to know the truth that whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you not understand simple facts??? I just don't get how someone can be so dense. And you COMPLETELY ignored my info about Noah. I said it was impossible for Noah to warn the whole world and you just ignored that fact and repeated "God gave them ample warning". NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!!

You, my friend, are an extreme example of a drone following his programming without question. Without thought. Do you even have thoughts of your own? Do you know how to wipe your own butt or is that too difficult to wrap your mind around too?

I'm done on this thread. Anyone reading this part of the thread will readily see that you don't know what you're talking about. Yes, I'm talking like an *** but how can I not when I'm speaking to someone that wishes Death upon everyone and can't engage in a normal conversation with facts being exchanged. I swear you're purposefully ignoring the central arguments here, but it could be that you just can't comprehend them because your religious leaders haven't given you the words to parrot on the subject besides what you're already saying.

This is a waste of time here. I hope your End of the World comes and pleases you beyond measure, and I hope all the men, women, children, and little babies crying in horror at the sight of Yeshua the Destroyer will make you shed that tear of joy you so desperately need. Engellstein signing out.
Old 28-08-2015, 03:05 PM
Master
Yogananda had stated accurately, There is no death, you cannot die.
(Autobiography of a Yogi)

In Revelation we read that blessed are they who do not partake of the second death.
Back in the seventies, Hal Lindsay surmised that the apocalypse is about, not a fierce and judgemental God enacting a fiery judgement, but, about the removal of His presence from a rebelliant mankind, and from the planet.
His presence abides in His people, His church of whom have positions in governments as well as ministries and the masses of lay people.

This is what approaches, the consequences thereof.

What is the surprise since He, His Word and Gospel are being dismissed, and removed from government stations?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 28-08-2015, 08:26 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
OMFrickingG! Are you serious?? Please tell me your pulling my leg this whole time. I can't believe you're that stupid.

You just said that "mankind has had over 1900 years to learn and apply what Jesus taught". Seriously?? Maybe you're not aware of real-world history but the majority of those 1900 years were under Catholic dominion and they forbade the common people from reading the Bible and it was only read in Latin - a dead language - by the priests!! It was IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to know the truth that whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you not understand simple facts??? I just don't get how someone can be so dense. And you COMPLETELY ignored my info about Noah. I said it was impossible for Noah to warn the whole world and you just ignored that fact and repeated "God gave them ample warning". NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!!

You, my friend, are an extreme example of a drone following his programming without question. Without thought. Do you even have thoughts of your own? Do you know how to wipe your own butt or is that too difficult to wrap your mind around too?

I'm done on this thread. Anyone reading this part of the thread will readily see that you don't know what you're talking about. Yes, I'm talking like an *** but how can I not when I'm speaking to someone that wishes Death upon everyone and can't engage in a normal conversation with facts being exchanged. I swear you're purposefully ignoring the central arguments here, but it could be that you just can't comprehend them because your religious leaders haven't given you the words to parrot on the subject besides what you're already saying.

This is a waste of time here. I hope your End of the World comes and pleases you beyond measure, and I hope all the men, women, children, and little babies crying in horror at the sight of Yeshua the Destroyer will make you shed that tear of joy you so desperately need. Engellstein signing out.

Catholicism = 2Thess 2:3--which in turn breeded the divided house known as 33,000 trinity based religions=Mark 3:24-26--a house divided against itself, will not stand.

All who lived up until these last days have died and paid their own wages of sin--those who live to see the tribulation and Har-mageddon, these( true followers) are the ones that will never taste death, the ones Jesus covered.
I teach what the bible teaches. for one cannot accomplish this ( John 4:22-24)without knowing Gods truth'--these truths are only coming through Jesus' anointed teachers on the earth today, truth had to come back here in these last days( Daniel 12:4)
Your twisted if you think any follower of Jesus wants even 1 to perish--millions upon millions of hours are spent each year going house to house, worldwide, with the good news of Gods kingdom--the majority are rejecting it just like in Jesus' day. Its their own fault, not the followers of Jesus fault. His teachings are clear--most wont bother learning them, they are not taught in buildings called-church.
Word spread through people--read it--they were coming from all over to laugh at Noah, because they were mislead.
Gods word clearly teaches--every kingdom( govt, armies,supporters) on earth will be mislead with 3 inspired expressions from satan to raise up against Gods true followers( Rev 16)--it as well teaches this is like a poke in the eye to God( his reaction= Har-mageddon. then they will stand in opposition to Gods king. This is coming soon--learn and apply the teachings of Gods son, it is Gods will for this to be done by all. They are more valuable than all the money, jewels, gold and everything else combined. Live to seek Gods kingdom.

Last edited by kjw47 : 28-08-2015 at 10:39 PM.
Old 28-08-2015, 10:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor

"This awakening implies a kind of death to our exterior self...
It takes faith to make the choices that deliver us from our routine self and open to us the door of a new being, a new reality." - Thomas Merton

The world must be looked on from a different angle, a spiritual angle.
Jesus Christ, as far as I know, always spoke from a spiritual reference point, not a worldly one.

It is rare to come across a person with such awakening.
Many years ago, while working as a counselor, I watched a video tape interview of a man who was regarded as a spiritual person.
He looked like a middle aged surfer, or a bit of a hermit that lived along a coastline. (sorry, my stereotyping)

During the interview he did not say much. He used a one to five word sentence, to each question.
At first, he seemed naive, fanciful and innocent. For a moment I thought he was a simpleton.
As the interview progressed, I noticed something else, the interviewer, seemed very critical of his stance on life.
I studied this man's facial expressions and eyes. There were no micro body-language or facial expressions of the ego, I saw nothing contrary to whatever he said.
He responded without pride or ego, without fear of judgement, he was humble yet doubtless. His face became one of love.
His reference point was not one would expect from a person with a mental disorder, or from any academic, (insanity/genius), but from some other reference.
This was contradictory of any person I have ever met.

As the interview progressed, I gave up looking for psychological explanations.
As soon as I put my critical self aside, his words were like a two-edge sword. My heart sprung open.
Everything he said made crystal clear sense. He never wasted a word. He only spoke of the Truth.

Much later, it occurred to me that his reference point was the Truth.
Instead of looking in for the Truth, he came from Truth - looking out.

Visitor, this is awesome. :)
Old 29-08-2015, 11:02 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein

Rev 19:15-16
Old 03-09-2015, 09:31 AM
Master
The prophesies come to us from the greater reality apart from space and time as we experience in the world.
From one perspective, they have already occurred. They are sure to occur then, in time and space.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein