Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-06-2018, 04:53 AM
Newbie ;)

According to the agenda Simply describe about coacervation the pure-void now

根据议程 目前简单的描述一下关于凝聚纯无

original post from:russiavk。com

凝聚纯无开始 首先 你拥有两个 东西

Coacervation the pure-void First of all You have two things

一个是 我的感觉 你可以理解为你之所以存在的 没有源头的 临在感 存在感 它不是意识 不是觉知 更不是思想和你的肉体 我的感觉开始可以是一种抽象化的概念 是没有源头的对自我的认知

One was The sense of Myself You can understand of as The sense of presence The sense of existence that why you existing It’s not consciousness It’s not awareness Still more are not thought and your body The sense of Myself It can be an abstract concept It’s an self – perception without source

一个是 觉知 你可以理解为 我 存在的空间性质
One was The awareness You can understand as The space properties of Myself existence

当你将觉知向内 寻找和焦距在我的感觉上 当然首先你得找到什么是我的感觉 开始我的感觉可以是一个方向一个抽象化的概念 当你将觉知向内 寻找和焦距在我的感觉上 你将觉知对向 抽象的我之本质 不断的强化我的感觉

When you make awareness inward Search and focus on the sense of Myself Certainly first of all you have to find what’s the sense of Myself At first The sense of Myself It can be an direction an abstraction concept When you make awareness inward Search and focus in the sense of Myself You make awareness inward on The abstract essence of Myself Constantly strengthening the sense of Myself

开始我们这样称呼他 我的感觉 随着不断的自我焦距和强化 就会产生质变 我的感觉会变成另一种东西 那将是更为深层的 同时觉知也变成了另外一种东西 觉知质变成为观察者 可以这样命名 核心你们只要知道 将觉知长时间焦距在我的感觉上 让两者产生第一次质变 这将是你们第一次提高了你们的观测等级 是凝聚纯无的开始 你拥有了一个好的开始
At first We such called it The sense of Myself Along with constant focus and strengthening There will bring qualitative change The sense of Myself It will became another kind of things That’s will be deeper The awareness also became another things simultaneously The awareness qualitative change became into observer Could such named The central You just need know that make awareness persistent focus on the sense of Myself Let the two produced first qualitative change This will be that you firstly improved your observation level It’s the beginning of coacervation the pure-void You’ve a good beginning

在这之前 凝聚纯无中任何的体验 心境的变化 或者思想 都不重要

Before this It’s all not important that any experience change of mental state or thought in the coacervation the pure-void

唯一重要的只是 将觉知长时间的焦距在我的感觉上 让两者产生根本性的质变与跨越 一次 两次 三次

The only important thing is Make awareness persistent focus on the sense of Myself Let the two produced fundamental qualitative change and overstep Once Twice Three times

所以你们需要的 不是某种理论 某种感觉很好的体验 或者某个大师 和某本著作 你们需要的是长时间和足够的耐心 当然个人领悟能力不可或缺

So what you needed not some kind of theory A great feeling of experience or a master and some book What you needed is the of long-playing and enough patience Certainly personal comprehension ability are indispensable
Old 09-06-2018, 08:10 AM
Che Lazou

在個人情況下翻譯
The machine reads language as an intermediary

運動受到限制
Exercise of energy produces a stalemate

我,你,他們,永遠是一個三角形
Words alone form a holy trinity

私、あなた、彼らは常に三角形です
From nothingness the machine evolves

אני, אתה, הם תמיד משולש