Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 04-06-2018, 11:43 PM
Guide

Presence from Childhood

Hello! I couldn't decide where to write... i ended up choosing this section.

Between the late 90s and the early 2000s, when i was a little girl, i used to spend all the time with 2sisters in the neighborhood.

One Spring, we befriended 2 brothers from a foreign country, who used to occasionally come in our city with their parents.
One of them was very handsome, and i had a crush on him, but i was less feminine than the 2 sisters... i was a tomboy... so i simply witnessed the 2 brothers courting the 2 sisters.

The last time i saw these brothers, i went to their house with my parents. That's the only thing i remember. And years later, we were told by mutual friends that the attractive brother had died.

Now, with such an empty backstory, i'm surprised by how many times this guy is in my thoughts. It started few years ago, with no apparent reason, and every now and then it comes back.
Sometimes i feel his presence, other times i enter into a state of nostalgia and trance that lasts for days, as if i was grieving for an ex lover, a big brother, or someone "important" in the story of my life. It's WEIRD!
I hypotised that, having lived such a short life, his spirit has a bond with the few people he had time to meet. Myself included. And maybe that's why his soul seems attached to me. But i would like to receive opinions from others...

On my part It's just curiosity. I'm not bothered by him. I'm even pleased by his "company".
And i forgot to add, with great fear of sounding crazy, that i was even "found" by a movie, with a story that speaks to my soul for unknown reason, and that is slighty similar to what happened in Real life. It's strange. My crush wasn't even that intense... i was too young!
Old 05-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Super Moderator
Very often we meet people in life whom we know in Spirit. They may be a member of our own Soul Group....that is Souls with whom we have most in common and great connections, although none of those Souls is identical in nature.
We only know a little of it while we live here, but will find out a great deal when we return home to Spirit. You may find this Soul is a good old friend who was only meant to appear briefly in your life....maybe to give you some little gift of awareness?
Time doesn't matter in Spirit as it does so much here. It's the quality of the connection that matters, even if it was brief.
Send your kind thoughts, gratitude, and your love to this Soul, then carry on with your life.
Old 05-06-2018, 12:26 AM
Guide

I can't thank you enough for this reply and its precious message. Somehow, it validated my most intimate thoughts... Thoughts that i thought were too "arrogant" on my part. Having had such short time with this person. Your wise words can truly soothe someone's mind. Thanks
Old 05-06-2018, 12:31 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyenight

Sometimes i feel his presence, other times i enter into a state of nostalgia and trance that lasts for days, as if i was grieving for an ex lover, a big brother, or someone "important" in the story of my life. It's WEIRD!

It's not weird and you're not crazy. I also have a Beloved in spirit whom I love to bits. I know those feelings you describe. I'm sure he is important to your soul's journey. Just keep loving him You'll meet him again.
Old 05-06-2018, 04:16 PM
Guide

Aw THANK YOU Tomma. What a sweet message! This is poetry to my ears and i realize now that all i needed was to have this short conversation...
Spirituality is a personal experience, but sometimes - when we're in the midst of it all - we benefit from sharing and getting a feedback