Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Pathfinder

My Spirituality - level up???

Hello everyone,

I'm currently at a stand still with my progression, I don't know what my next turn is and I keep finding myself in states of depression not knowing how to move forward productively. I think I am blocking my own energies, potential, love from freely flowing through me and I don't even know where to begin to look or start the healing process. I feel like I am developing a quitters mentality and I think I am taking signs from my physical universe maybe to seriously or out of context i don't know. I would like some reassurance. I find myself getting tired of being my own support network and not that I can't be there for myself however I fear I get exhausted playing the 3D life-game which is probably whats stopping me (absolutely this is the reason)

After work today I am going to spend it healing I think, focusing on myself. I read once that if you sing someones name as happy as you can it's good for the soul. My name is pronounced "my-key". Could anyone willing, sing my name

I'll sing yours back - thank you - i need this.
Old 30-05-2018, 11:42 AM
Ascender

.................................................. .................

Last edited by barrynu : 30-05-2018 at 05:01 PM.
Old 30-05-2018, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myke369
Hello everyone,

I'm currently at a stand still with my progression, I don't know what my next turn is and I keep finding myself in states of depression not knowing how to move forward productively. I think I am blocking my own energies, potential, love from freely flowing through me and I don't even know where to begin to look or start the healing process. I feel like I am developing a quitters mentality and I think I am taking signs from my physical universe maybe to seriously or out of context i don't know. I would like some reassurance. I find myself getting tired of being my own support network and not that I can't be there for myself however I fear I get exhausted playing the 3D life-game which is probably whats stopping me (absolutely this is the reason)

After work today I am going to spend it healing I think, focusing on myself. I read once that if you sing someones name as happy as you can it's good for the soul. My name is pronounced "my-key". Could anyone willing, sing my name

I'll sing yours back - thank you - i need this.
There must be some kind of energetic shift occurring.

We all seem to be standing around, scratching our privates and waiting for the next 'download' and getting impatient.

Quite a few (including myself) have been affected by this...maybe it is an astrological thing, or a result of group spiritual karma...who knows?

About keys...I won't sing your name or all the neighbourhood dogs will start howling.

However, I was at the opportunity shop yesterday and heard this one on the radio...enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j-Tji1DueU
Old 30-05-2018, 02:09 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

We all seem to be standing around, scratching our privates and waiting for the next 'download' and getting impatient.

Quite a few (including myself) have been affected by this...maybe it is an astrological thing, or a result of group spiritual karma...who knows?

About keys...I won't sing your name or all the neighbourhood dogs will start howling.

However, I was at the opportunity shop yesterday and heard this one on the radio...enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j-Tji1DueU

I like that song...it brings me back to my dance-trance days which I spoke about on another thread this morning...that's today's little Synchronicity,as I am busy fixing my car brakes and don't have the time to go out for my daily sync! must get back to work now
Old 30-05-2018, 02:37 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

"scratching our privates" ... Lol! I almost spit my tea out laughing

Astrological - yea for me that might be true. Neptune is sitting smug on my Sun at the moment. I feel like a little goldfish lost in the deep sea ...

And this is for Myke
Old 31-05-2018, 08:45 AM
boshy b. good

the best is
yet to come.

cause that
makes sense

cause you have
got a great
connection

and you are currently 25 years
Old 31-05-2018, 07:34 PM
Knower

I just sang your name Mikey! I hope you felt it, it lifted me in return. I was singing the key, the secret just the other day!!
Old 01-06-2018, 07:47 AM
Lorelyen

It's often a matter of discipline. People are weak when it comes to committing themselves to practices. Why not set yourself some observances? Say, for two weeks or a month. Allow yourself a day off in 7.

They can be anything, the point is about focus, commitment and discipline. Set aside twenty minutes. List things you can do in that time before you start. Possible things are start with a banishing ritual then read ten verses of the Rubaiyat. Spend the rest of the time diarising a summary of your day or contemplating how what you read could relate to you.
You could read 3 psalms, 5 psalms.... You could draw rich pictures with you in the centre reaching out to the contents of your day, your desires, etc., noting how each relates to you. With desires, really examine why.

Sounds pretty monasterial but it will help with what you've called your "healing". You've said you don't know where to start so early questions are: do you really need healing? What are you trying to heal? What can you change about your life to do the healing?
Observances won't yield an obvious answers but help you look at yourself in relation to what you've done with your day, your emotions, your reactions to situations etc.

Goes without saying that you have to be as honest as you can. Healing often needs stripping yourself of delusion which isn't easy for some people. Figurative sacred cows have to be killed. And, well, observances aren't easy...they are for the first few days but you have to keep them up - or fail. Hence committing to a month or so, at first.

Good luck.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:14 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you everyone for your comments and wishes!

Shivani I do agree that we are all waiting around for the next big energy release and can sense the impatience in me, since writing this I have been finding ways to relax more and be in the moment more rather than 'trying' to figure something out when I know its possible for me to settle into the fact.

I read somewhere something that has stuck with me.. "stop trying to change yourself into something you already are"

I know that I am interesting in learning about the stars and the astrological impressions that the planets and other bodies have on our own, who knows

Blessings to all