Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-03-2018, 03:49 AM
traceyacey12

New, 5D Earth

How long will it take for us to transition into new, 5D earth? When you hear people talk about it, its as if its going to happen in the next 5 years but that seems unlikely to me... what do you think? What will 5D earth be like? When I hear people talk about this, it also seems unlikely - like all structures of society are just going to disappear... do you think this will happen? Will all problems just disappear overnight?
Old 10-05-2018, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
How long will it take for us to transition into new, 5D earth? When you hear people talk about it, its as if its going to happen in the next 5 years but that seems unlikely to me... what do you think? What will 5D earth be like? When I hear people talk about this, it also seems unlikely - like all structures of society are just going to disappear... do you think this will happen? Will all problems just disappear overnight?
I just discovered something.

The transition to 5D involves a quantum blue-shift away from the 4D spacetime continuum.

So, it's not a matter of "how long will it take?" because you still need to be in 4D to answer that question.

As the vibration rises, time appears to 'speed up' in relation to your surroundings and you find it is taking less time to do more things.

This comes with a down side however, in that the temporal difference between 4D and 5D must constantly be taken into account, lest impatience results.

One must be aware that if a message is sent at a specific time in 5D, it may take those who still exist in 4D, weeks if not months to realise you have said something and just as long to reply.

You look out the window... everything is in "slow motion" like reruns of a football game to see if the try was allowed or not...The World is going so slow, while you seem to be going ten times the speed of it..

So how long it will take is anybody's guess.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:16 AM
Master
Hi,

The transition has already begun. No one knows how long it will take for any of the various improvments to take place.

The time line is more like 5 generations, not years. Nothing will happen overnight.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-05-2018, 07:28 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

The transition has already begun. No one knows how long it will take for any of the various improvments to take place.

The time line is more like 5 generations, not years. Nothing will happen overnight.

John

that's depressing - I won't live to see 5d earth, even though I'm working hard towards it (I'm undergoing ascension and have detached from the matrix... its sort of hellish)
Old 10-05-2018, 08:28 AM
Master
Once everything is in place and you are ready, minutes.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:32 AM
Master
"...I shifted out of the old 3rd dimension into the 5th through 7th."
WHAT IS NOVA EARTH BY GAIA
http://counciloflove.com/2013/05/wha...earth-by-gaia/
Old 10-05-2018, 12:34 PM
Lorelyen

Tell me, where do you 5D-ers get your food and water from?
Old 10-05-2018, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

Breatharianism

I am nowhere 5d yet, but that was my first thought for those living in the 5D.

-Trinity
Old 11-05-2018, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

no food or water needed
on that level converting energy and modeling it into anything you want, even a physical body is easy.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:26 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
no food or water needed
on that level converting energy and modeling it into anything you want, even a physical body is easy.

Well, I won't ask you how you do it; what's the trick - because I'm assured that without water for 3 days on 4D Earth, you die.

I'll just accept that to be without sustenance, you 5D-ers have passed on from the material phase. Interesting, however, that you can still communicate in this 3D electronic medium. Feet in both camps?