Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-04-2017, 01:22 AM
Master
The New Age is a Satanic deception

I have come to the understanding that the new age movement is actually part of a larger plan, a Satanic deception to distort people's minds and hearts away from the truth of the most high heavenly father and son Yeshua.

If interested, some links for more information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtkGgtExLcY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vNna43P5XM&t=9220s

And many false prophets will rise and deceive many ... For false christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.

Matthew 24:11, 25.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Finally, someone here with some sense! I have been saying this for years, Vince, and very few people, even other Christians, have taken me seriously!

High five for you, my brother in Christ, for actually speaking up!! With Jesus's help, you and I can team up and rid this community of these evil new agers!! (I'm removing my leather bible belt, because I am about to whip some new age booty.)

Come on, bring it on you devil-worshippers! I'm ready for ya! Watch out, because tomorrow I am going to one of your Mind/Body/Spirit festivals, and I am going to burn a deck of Tarot cards, because I am a man of God!

I'm bringing my loudspeaker, and I will exercise my constitutional right to let these people know that their new age is a satanic deception!! But before I go, I'm going to check my horoscope to make sure it's safe for me to do this....

Old 08-04-2017, 04:13 AM
Master
Oh good grief. *rolls eyes*
These video's remind me of hard core fundamental Church of Christ followers who spend more time in fear of 'the devil' than they do in worship of God.
This is just fear based propaganda. They do it to feel better about themselves, 'look I'm more righteous than these avowed satan worshipers" Aren't; I holy!

*Gack!*

They'd be better of stopping paying so much attention to what others are doing and judging them and paying more attention to their state of consciousness, which is pretty low to be fascinated by Satanism and making propaganda video's espousing their objections and spinning New Age beliefs into their fears of 'others'.

These are just divisionism video's, focusing on divide and conquer - not uniting, love and Oneness and therefore dismissible due to their sheer pulpit pounding paranoia.

Oh wait, were these posted a joke?
Oh sorry my bad! LOL
Too funny, you had me going there for a moment! Hahaha!
Old 08-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Knower

New Age... It's way too hippie to be Satanic buddy.
Old 08-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
That's about the right reaction.

One thing you have to understand is Christianity as we know it today is for the most part an exclusivist religion. Meaning, they think it's their way or the highway. So of course they're going to think everything that doesn't agree with their belief system is evil.

Sure, there's some things to consider in what they say, things aren't black and white. But the exlusivity thing on the whole feels so immature and dysfunctional. Makes you wonder where the heart went.
Old 08-04-2017, 02:16 PM
Master
Color BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE.

If you don't stand for something

You'll fall for anything
in places where others do not.
Old 08-04-2017, 02:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
These video's remind me of hard core fundamental Church of Christ followers who spend more time in fear of 'the devil' than they do in worship of God.
This is just fear based propaganda. They do it to feel better about themselves, 'look I'm more righteous than these avowed satan worshipers" Aren't; I holy!

*Gack!*

They'd be better of stopping paying so much attention to what others are doing and judging them and paying more attention to their state of consciousness, which is pretty low to be fascinated by Satanism and making propaganda video's espousing their objections and spinning New Age beliefs into their fears of 'others'.

These are just divisionism video's, focusing on divide and conquer - not uniting, love and Oneness and therefore dismissible due to their sheer pulpit pounding paranoia.

Oh wait, were these posted a joke?
Oh sorry my bad! LOL
Too funny, you had me going there for a moment! Hahaha!
Lol...but on a serious note, this shows he, although presumably with well intentions, doesn't really understand unconditional love. It's a rather blatant violation of "let he who is without sin cast the first stone", as the first video link given well illustrates also (I didn't view the second...too long). This is the type of reasoning that reminds of the quote by Mahatma Gandhi, "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They do not follow Christ".

By the way, those things that embody the "New Age" are actually far, far older than Christianity and most other major religions.
Old 08-04-2017, 02:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
One thing you have to understand is Christianity as we know it today is for the most part an exclusivist religion. Meaning, they think it's their way or the highway...

Seawolf, that's total nonsense, and an obvious Christian-hating statement. You are projecting YOUR exclusivist attitude upon Christianity in general, which is highly immature. I am not a Christian, but even I know that it is a provable fact that modern Christianity is far more open and flexible in general than it has ever been.

The Internet is FULL of proof of this, as is the everyday world. An increasing number of Christian churches such as Methodist, Episcopalian and others have even been inviting non-Christian speakers into their communities.

And speaking of the topic of "new age," even many contemporary Christians the world over have been influenced by "new age," metaphysical and occult teachings, being that the Christian bible itself includes many esoteric references.

It is not uncommon these days to hear Christians speak open-mindedly of parallel universes, time travel, various psychic subjects, books such as The Power of Now, Law of Attraction (for their bible itself includes many references to LOA from Jesus as well as from other prophets), etc. Many Christians are open to the idea of receiving blessings from "the universe," and I have personally heard quite a few Christians speak of "the universe" at times, rather than using the word "God."

Practically all religions are becoming less and less exclusivist, simply because the mass human consciousness (by means of one individual at a time) is allowing itself to expand in consciousness. This is FACT, whether realized or not. Humanity in general is growing up, for this is our evolutionary destiny. Most people who label themselves as "Christian" do not even attend church on a regular basis. Quite a few Christians in the western world practice Yoga, seeing no problem with basic Yogic philosophy in regards to their Christian faith.

Yes, many Christians still think in terms of "my way or the highway" to some degree, but most (Christians and people in general) in the present day are less emotionally repressed, and do not "thump" their belief systems upon others in a very forceful and dangerous way, most being okay with the fact that there are others who follow a different religion.

Moreover, more and more Christians and people of various faiths in general are realizing that we are all really one, that the so-called differences between religions are superficial and that all people have more in common than less in common.

YOUR statement, Seawolf, was in fact very exclusivist and hypocritical, as you began your first paragraph by saying,

"One thing you have to understand is..." (My bold-text of "have")

You accuse Christianity of being largely exclusivist, yet you are here demanding that people "have to understand" your viewpoint, a viewpoint which itself is heavily anti-Christian, which is an exclusivist type of attitude.

Who are you to tell people here what they "have" to do??

Please think about it.
Old 08-04-2017, 02:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness

Please think about it.

Ok, glad to hear it.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Ok, glad to hear it.