Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 07-06-2018, 02:19 AM
Guide

Well, ghosts can talk through the different clairs — clairvoyance (visual), clairaudience (sound), clairsentience (knowing), etc.

I mostly use clairaudience for my purposes here. I’m a very wordy person, so it tends to fit my purposes here.

Though one very unique experience was when I asked for proof if the spiritual world exists. I had one ascended master I started having contact with, and he said he was going to send me a message soon.

In the middle of sitting on my sofa, I heard the sounds of bells ringing. It was loud — as if there were church bells ringing wildly next to my house. When I went to look outside, nothing was there.

I asked the people around my house if they heard anything — my relatives came over, but even with how loud the bells were, they said they heard nothing.

I was worried that day — but I guess whoever sent me that message was powerful enough to make a clearly audible sound in my head.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:58 PM
Super Moderator
I heard my husband say a couple of things to me. That wasn't in a dream. He is not actually a "ghost". He has transitioned to Spirit.
Same with my mother. Three times I heard her say short phrases to me. The last one was 3-ish weeks ago. She has also transitioned to Spirit and is not a "ghost".

All times I was not asleep or dreaming.

Souls, even those who aren't ghosts, and have made their transition completely to the Other Side, can sometimes alter their frequencies to be able to get through to us. It doesn't have to be with words, it can be with love, or feelings, or images which flash into mind, and many other things....the perception of smells, for example. These communications can come in many different ways.
Old 11-06-2018, 06:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperw1ngs
Hey I never hear static or background noise it is very clear and it's like the room is silent when I "hear" it. The first spirit I saw wasn't exactly male or female; it was a blue glow in my room; it was a being of light that had the shape of a person...It was able to shut a door; not to scare me...I called for my mom to close it as she'd left it open earlier (lazy I know) but I realized she was already sleeping because after a minute of silence that glowing figure appeared at my doorway and the door slammed shut without a word...after the experience I spent the next hour crying under my covers. lol

Definitely go for it, that sounds like communication to me; I always doubted telepathy with living beings until the first time I really connected with an animal in that way...it was my boyfriend's cat one of the first time's I met her. She looked at me and I went to pet her and while I was I just saw images of tiny kittens and feeling this deep sadness and emptiness over those kittens, I just felt trying to express this to me maybe asking what happened to them; I asked my boyfriend about it and he said she had a litter of kittens awhile back and they gave them all away to friends and they were never seen again by her, I guess she was carrying that pain for awhile because she was an OLD cat :( Heartbreaking...I wasn't able to communicate back I don't think...but that really changed my mind on what was possible; nowadays I'll on rare occasion hear or see from animals or spirits but with all of them they choose to open up lines of communication first with me. Animals will ignore me if I try first unless they're already showing alot of interest in me. XD They usually just seem curious but some are troubled. One time a wild bird flew to a branch near me and was watching me very intently for a few minutes while all the other birds around were ignoring me. I was out on my porch at the time and I started communication and after a few minutes I could see he was getting antsy and just to test if it was really real and I wasn't just losing it I asked him to hold on wait until 1 and counted him down from 10 to 1 10..9...8...to fly and that exact moment my mind said 1 he flew off...was really cool...definitely try it; one of the most beautiful gifts of life. Anything is possible. Also weirdly I don't remember ever communicating with spirits in my sleep besides when I saw a spirit of the little boy in full detail in the corner of my room while I was going to the bathroom...I went back to sleep right after and he was there in my dreams showing me some scenes from his life and messages for his mother...sometimes when I'm waking up though in that black dreamless state between awake and asleep I get messages...from things I should know about certain people in my life to specific crystal names or the name of books I need to get. XD

Sorry long post; I love to write about these sort of things sometimes :)

Hey I never hear static or background noise it is very clear and it's like the room is silent when I "hear" it. The first spirit I saw wasn't exactly male or female; it was a blue glow in my room; it was a being of light that had the shape of a person...It was able to shut a door; not to scare me...I called for my mom to close it as she'd left it open earlier (lazy I know) but I realized she was already sleeping because after a minute of silence that glowing figure appeared at my doorway and the door slammed shut without a word...after the experience I spent the next hour crying under my covers. lol

Oh wow, that would have scared the daylights out of me~! lol

Definitely go for it, that sounds like communication to me; I always doubted telepathy with living beings until the first time I really connected with an animal in that way...it was my boyfriend's cat one of the first time's I met her. She looked at me and I went to pet her and while I was I just saw images of tiny kittens and feeling this deep sadness and emptiness over those kittens, I just felt trying to express this to me maybe asking what happened to them; I asked my boyfriend about it and he said she had a litter of kittens awhile back and they gave them all away to friends and they were never seen again by her, I guess she was carrying that pain for awhile because she was an OLD cat :( Heartbreaking...I wasn't able to communicate back I don't think...but that really changed my mind on what was possible; nowadays I'll on rare occasion hear or see from animals or spirits but with all of them they choose to open up lines of communication first with me. Animals will ignore me if I try first unless they're already showing alot of interest in me. XD They usually just seem curious but some are troubled. One time a wild bird flew to a branch near me and was watching me very intently for a few minutes while all the other birds around were ignoring me. I was out on my porch at the time and I started communication and after a few minutes I could see he was getting antsy and just to test if it was really real and I wasn't just losing it I asked him to hold on wait until 1 and counted him down from 10 to 1 10..9...8...to fly and that exact moment my mind said 1 he flew off...was really cool...definitely try it; one of the most beautiful gifts of life. Anything is possible. Also weirdly I don't remember ever communicating with spirits in my sleep besides when I saw a spirit of the little boy in full detail in the corner of my room while I was going to the bathroom...I went back to sleep right after and he was there in my dreams showing me some scenes from his life and messages for his mother...sometimes when I'm waking up though in that black dreamless state between awake and asleep I get messages...from things I should know about certain people in my life to specific crystal names or the name of books I need to get. XD

That's really cool that you can communicate with animals and people like that~! I would love to know what animals are thinking. They can be so smart. Sad about that kitty though.

Don't be sorry! Thank you for providing so much detail. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Old 11-06-2018, 06:29 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient

So wozniack - some departed may adhere to this etiquette of not saying anything, not until you accept the communication.
A ‘Spirit’ that knows its manners will not barge into your energy-field without being invited.
I don't think I have ever formally invited a spirit in, though through speaking I have asked to meet them in spirit. Something did happen though the night I asked them that.

I like how you do it simply by asking why they came. I may change my approach a little bit when communicating with spirit next time.
Old 15-06-2018, 10:07 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniack
You were whispered to in Wal-Mart?! Was it in the cereal aisle? lol... PoppyBlue: *pushes cart throughout the store* Ghost: "Psst, hey... Get me a box of Cap'n Crunch cereal. I'll pay you back later! " PoppyBlue: "Uhhh, okay!"

LOL. That would have been fun, haha. It was in the clothing section and it was too busy for me to hear clearly so all I got was that it was female

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniack
I need to make note of this: "If you see one but it's not speaking, pay attention to how you feel. If you feel happy, comforted, or at peace then that IS the message." Thank you for that~!

Anytime
Old 23-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Administrator
Hello

Be careful what you wish for. I say this as I am what is refereed to as a Natural Open Medium which means I have no off switch or downtime. I came into this life like this and it was a struggle to find my footings but I found it. I too have three kids one very much like me but he seems to have come in with that acceptance and understandings of what he is.

When it comes to dealing with those that have passed one has to remember that not all are "good" like the living. Not all have good intentions or messages. Too they can present like they passed, that is upsetting if your not ready for it. They come with all 5 Senses in play and you have to be ready for the worst one "SMELL". Its not all love an roses, its work, its a calling and its an understanding that once a door is opened it is not easy to close.

I am a Medium that can be projected to a death event, so I get it all in what happened and I have to be ready for that one. This is when a person passed has not made that crossing or needs understandings they are "dead" or want to pass on information to where their body is or foul play at times.

Its not something that I would wish on anyone. Its something I live with and work with but at times its not easy. In all the Platform Live Shows I have done, never has anyone in the audience left saying "I want to be you".

If messages are in your sleep then your well protected in that space take it slow from there. Make sure your grounded and using protections.

Lynn
Old 24-06-2018, 04:02 AM
Guide

I have talked to a spirit in full conversation in a dream before. I have also heard my name shouted/said loudly to wake me up. I have heard talking in my room while I was in that weird half asleep/half awake mode, but I definitely woke up once I realized what I was hearing. LOL.

But I have also had messages communicated to me in both dream world and real life via feeling their presence, even smell. Nothing has happened to me in awhile though.