Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Knower
i try new things from time but what i like to do the most is follow my inner guide. i simply do or think, whatever makes me feel better. if thinking makes me feel better than i think. if i get too much indulged in thinking that my head starts to get heavy then i focus on breathing and try to calm the mind. Personally, i do not find much benefit in the breathing meditations. still i notice it whenever it comes to my mind and i guess it comes to my mind when my inner guide puts it there so mostly i am following my inner guide.
Old 25-07-2019, 02:53 PM
Master
Ok thespirituaI1 that's fair enough...

---------------

A little section from my proposed talks for in my local town on the aura for anyone interested here.

How many of you know what the aura is? The aura is 100% energy and is seven layers of colour that surrounds us, you can't see it it's like gravity, you can't see that either but its there. The aura is egg shaped and surrounds every human and every living creature, and can be seen with a Kirlian Camera. I believe from my research this aura is a human defence shield.

When this shield is intact then we are healthy, when it gets damaged at all then we're heading for the doctors or taking more tablets. And the aura is energy, so again remember to smile to increase aura strength, be nice and It'll repair quickly - also eat more fruit and less meat.

We are all made of energy and there are three ways I recon our bodies can get damaged. 1st, is by falling over and breaking something, or eating or drinking something you shouldn't. 2nd, viruses attacking within, we all know about that one with infections - and thirdly, energy hitting our body and our aura defence shield. We are all made of energy and so is our aura, 100% energy so protect it by being positive and don't stress.

Someone might correct me on the technicality of this - but Ive read that the amount of energy that we on Earth uses daily - 10,000 times that amount of energy hits the planet daily... Was it Spock years ago when he said captain the shield is down - just think about it, science fiction thinking and discussion about the aura or maybe not.

Just to briefly go over it again, invisible energy is constantly bombarding the earth, its like gravity you can't see it but its constantly hitting the earth, and anyone walking on the planet can get hit, that's why we have an aura connected to chakras our 7 energy centers - so you and I should be aware of this its real. Sometimes when a perfectly healthy person suddenly finds themselves in hospital and something serious has suddenly happened and people think why? And of course it could be body malfunction, but makes you think when you know this information to take an hour out of the fast lane of life and just rest and be with nature to replenish your aura.

Last edited by one-light : 25-07-2019 at 04:43 PM.
Old 25-07-2019, 08:16 PM
Master
I just have to mention about energy again and how to protect your energy levels - there was a film Harry Potter I think where something took the energy out of kids - well just have a look at this and check it out if you want to. Next time you're at the bus stop, petrol station, in the pub, place of work and that aggressive person is having a go and you witness an argument - and you think your energies safe, well before you fall about laughing at what I'm suggesting, have a look up at 'energy vampires' - these aggressive people can't increase their own energy because they're hardly ever nice to people or ever have a genuine smile, so where do they get their energy from - You and I... So before you get involved with that bad argument, just walk away because they'll suck the positive energy right out of you - and of course there's spiritual protection, that has to be considered as well - so much to read if you look it all up.

Over the coming weeks I will write about viruses, i'm still working on those little buggers, they cause so many problems, and its a war zone in our bodies cells v viruses - I have done much research on viruses and infections, and I have my theories how to defend ourselves, but i'm still working on that and putting it all down on my computer, so that'll be a week or two, and also with the aid of the power of your mind how to try and fix damage infections cause, or at least to weaken them so cells can defend. They are just theories but ive had some results personally - two years now without seeing a doctor at 66 and I'm not letting them nasty little viruses get at my body if I have anything to do with it...

So I'll write about that soon in a new thread.

And back to energy transferring from one human to another - you may have had a conversation or many in your lifetime where someone is particularly grumpy - and after the conversation he/she says thank you for listening I feel so much better, and you go back and say to yourself I feel drained - energy transfer... and i'm not saying don't help that person who's feeling low, i'm just saying be careful and mix it up with some positive statements to help bring a smile on that persons face. To bring a smile to someone is positive energy to both involved.
Old 25-07-2019, 09:20 PM
Guide

Great advice! Thanks for sharing!
Old 25-07-2019, 09:39 PM
Experiencer

Raising vibrations is important, and also making sure that they're grounded as well when one is on here. Tho everyone I believe will have lows during that, I think it's just something that happens from time to time. And also I think it partially gets low cause of the process of the shift that earth is going thru as well, and is a gradual raising its vibrations~
Old 26-07-2019, 08:52 AM
Master
Thanks Lucky and Aethera...

I write this as it might just help someone.

Now grounding - that can be a complicated thing 'as we are all so much the same but so much different' - grounding, the time I spent on that one - I was getting the tingling at the top of the head for about a year on and off, and every website points you to grounding - I even asked my new friend in town who does Reiki at the cancer unit and she explained about imagine roots in your feet going down down removing negative energy etc.

Well for me personally after so much research and failures on grounding I'm just putting that to one side for now I'll just live like 99% of the Earths population and just get on with it - removing negative energy by bringing in more positive energy, smile, breathe and be happy.

I have to say though, just before my little holiday in Wales a few months ago - I was getting this energy in my mind like a glow of energy and I shifted that by putting my hands firmly to the ground - so grounding worked then on two occasions over 2 days..

What made a difference to me to removed tinging at the top of the head which a lot of enlightened/awakening people have to deal with - I had a message at the cancer unit where I was proposing offering my spiritual knowledge to - and out of the blue the lady I was talking to in the cancer unit suddenly said have you thought about balancing your chakras, she didn't even know why she said it, so I take that as a message from higher knowledge - because as soon as I learned balancing chakras instead of cleaning chakras it changed my life it all corrected.
Old 26-07-2019, 10:45 AM
Master
I tell you what i'd be fascinated to hear - anyone got any stories or happenings of journeys to Heaven? Maybe on a new thread if poss and keep this one to energy - I personally haven't seen heaven this lifetime walking on this planet, although I know of it in respect that it exists with so many messages Ive received. So I would be intrigued to hear maybe there are many or maybe not... I have a friend who said he was shown a glimpse of Paradise, he says an Angel flew him there just for a little look, and said the feeling of peace and that it was so beautiful. I say again anyone feeling so low in a dark place, we can't fast-track to it 'we have to see it through' here first, whatever problems to solve life puts in our paths, look for answers maybe on this forum then enjoy life.
Old 26-07-2019, 07:14 PM
ImthatIm

I enjoy a good smudge of cedar.
While singing ancient songs of receiving help and health
from the Creator and any or all of the Creators helper Spirits
in all the universe.
Also the occasional sweat lodge ceremony of entering the Mothers womb.

But a good old walk in nature is fine too.
Or maybe just turning thoughts around to the Creator and all that is provided
for life to exist.
Things like that.
Old 26-07-2019, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I tell you what i'd be fascinated to hear - anyone got any stories or happenings of journeys to Heaven? Maybe on a new thread if poss and keep this one to energy - I personally haven't seen heaven this lifetime walking on this planet, although I know of it in respect that it exists with so many messages Ive received. So I would be intrigued to hear maybe there are many or maybe not... I have a friend who said he was shown a glimpse of Paradise, he says an Angel flew him there just for a little look, and said the feeling of peace and that it was so beautiful. I say again anyone feeling so low in a dark place, we can't fast-track to it 'we have to see it through' here first, whatever problems to solve life puts in our paths, look for answers maybe on this forum then enjoy life.

Hi One-light.

Heaven is the realm of the gods (the Elohim).

It starts at the crown chakra, just above the top of the head and extends into infinity.

When one raises what is called the Kundalini energy all the way to the Crown, it opens up and a glimpse of heaven is given. Communication and interaction with heavenly beings usually follows.

I've had that experience and a few others on this forum as well.
Old 26-07-2019, 08:52 PM
Master
Ok thanks for that - all the hours researching and I never came across Kundalini energy, learn something new every day, I'll have a look.