Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-03-2020, 12:07 PM
Master
Animal Spirit Oracle Cards
1. (Card of the day) Nightingale Spirit - Love is all around
2. Peacock Spirit - Let it shine
3. Cat Spirit - Claim your independence

*** All wonderful reminders and a bit of a universal hug, that lets me know it will all sort itself out.

I very much enjoy starting the day with “sleepy” Oracle Cards. I still have not bought a physical deck. It seems to work out well enough.
Old 14-03-2020, 10:40 AM
Master

Nothing wrong with a digital deck! :) (also, very environmentally-friendly!)
Old 14-03-2020, 10:10 PM
Master
yes ..........
Old 16-03-2020, 10:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Think about: 9 of Wands. Fear factor, structures, anxiety, defensiveness. I don't think this means I necessarily have to assume it's a bad week - but it may be worth examining fears and taking a second to check in if they're really legitimate, or simply there out of fear. I may not need to be as keyed-up as I currently am.

Do: 6 of Pentacles reversed feels like offering small crumbs to others, even if I don't necessarily want to - but I feel like those tiny little crumbs may be greatly appreciated if offered. The two cards so far almost have a "it's a nice week to be a little generous" vibe around them (even if being generous to others is the absolute last thing I want to do right now - my cup has been absolutely emptied so I'm in 'Restore' mode right now)

Challenge: Knight of Wands - getting started, new movement. Yup, I'm low on energy right now! I don't really want to rush off and do new things but maybe that's what I need to do. Exercise might also be in order for this week.

Ally: Page of Cups. This is a great week to come back to feelings. As in, "How do I feel about this?" / "How am I feeling right now?" / "Does this bring me joy or deplete my energy?". It's also good for doing things I genuinely enjoy.
This all makes total sense to me, particularly with respect to the recent coronavirus pandemic. As I work in healthcare, any tiny bit of work I do there is helpful (even if I'm actually trying to get out of it!).

Think about: 6 of Pentacles reversed - small efforts out to others. Now, this can either mean RESTRICTING social contact, or doing more (again, I work in healthcare). Decisions decisions.

Do: 10 of Pentacles rev. An economic and business landscape that is now advocating for reduced person-to-person interaction. Reduce the person-to-person interaction.

Challenge: 5 of Hierophant. This feels like policy to me. It can be difficult to go against other people's mandates.

Ally: World. Ha. Full social isolation from eeevvveeerrryyyyone, on a global level!
Old 16-03-2020, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
This all makes total sense to me, particularly with respect to the recent coronavirus pandemic. As I work in healthcare, any tiny bit of work I do there is helpful (even if I'm actually trying to get out of it!).

Think about: 6 of Pentacles reversed - small efforts out to others. Now, this can either mean RESTRICTING social contact, or doing more (again, I work in healthcare). Decisions decisions.

Do: 10 of Pentacles rev. An economic and business landscape that is now advocating for reduced person-to-person interaction. Reduce the person-to-person interaction.

Challenge: 5 of Hierophant. This feels like policy to me. It can be difficult to go against other people's mandates.

Ally: World. Ha. Full social isolation from eeevvveeerrryyyyone, on a global level!

Thank you for all you are doing tealily! Stay safe, I wish I could let you raid my pantry or send you virtual meals, but I am afraid virtual food is not very filling. Please take the best of care of you!
Old 24-03-2020, 01:18 PM
Master

Quote:

The Hierophant totally makes sense in retrospect; basically, I was waiting for the coronavirus pandemic to reach a certain level of escalation that would make it clear what I needed to do. It happened, and in less than a week, I've relocated interstate.

This week:

Think about: 10 of Pentacles. This feels like family to me - how I'm connected, how I'm not connected, where the boundaries are, even where the conflicts are. It's not necessarily a card for action - but some thoughtful consideration may be beneficial to better understanding both other people, and perhaps the best way to interact with them.

Do: The Sun! Get out and have some sunshine, some exercise. Things have lightened up - there's less on your plate. Celebrate and live in the moment for a bit.

Challenge: The Star. This isn't much of a challenge! But it's time to shine. To put your stamp on the world, to start revealing your true inner light, to start being the very best version of you. This is a really positive card following The Sun - suggesting things in your life may be starting to lighten up.

Ally: Queen of Pentacles. Another really positive card - this card suggests that you're well-positioned at the moment, particularly with respect to finances (bleugh, though I don't feel it at all!!!). Something in this card tells me money's okay, and going to BE okay moving forward as well. This card may also indicate that another female who's financially well-placed may be one of your biggest allies at this time (yup, that's my mother).
Old 30-03-2020, 12:00 PM
Master

@Anala - thank you! :)

Quote:
The Hierophant totally makes sense in retrospect; basically, I was waiting for the coronavirus pandemic to reach a certain level of escalation that would make it clear what I needed to do. It happened, and in less than a week, I've relocated interstate.

This week:

Think about: 10 of Pentacles. This feels like family to me - how I'm connected, how I'm not connected, where the boundaries are, even where the conflicts are. It's not necessarily a card for action - but some thoughtful consideration may be beneficial to better understanding both other people, and perhaps the best way to interact with them.

Do: The Sun! Get out and have some sunshine, some exercise. Things have lightened up - there's less on your plate. Celebrate and live in the moment for a bit.

Challenge: The Star. This isn't much of a challenge! But it's time to shine. To put your stamp on the world, to start revealing your true inner light, to start being the very best version of you. This is a really positive card following The Sun - suggesting things in your life may be starting to lighten up.

Ally: Queen of Pentacles. Another really positive card - this card suggests that you're well-positioned at the moment, particularly with respect to finances (bleugh, though I don't feel it at all!!!). Something in this card tells me money's okay, and going to BE okay moving forward as well. This card may also indicate that another female who's financially well-placed may be one of your biggest allies at this time (yup, that's my mother).
^ This one makes sense too.

I'm still figuring out my co-habiting strategy with my mother; I've worked out and accepted that sometimes she just has a certain way of doing things (I'm avoiding saying "right" or "wrong"). The 'Sun' part is bang-on; I really just needed to exercise! :)

The financial bit is happening incredibly slowly but I'm hopeful. I'm hoping the 'Shine' bit is both literal and metaphorical... I have done SO much cleaning in the past week :) It's incredibly time-consuming to declutter stuff, but it is useful. And it's fun when you've got less stuff and can start thinking about what you'd like a space to look like.

Weekly reading for week ahead:

THINK about: 6 of Wands rev. Sigh. Look - reality bites, and sometimes we're just not a winner. Gracefully accept any losses with dignity and try to continue moving forwards. As tough as it may feel, even this loss is a temporary thing and there will be something else on the other side.

DO: Death reversed. Ahh, I already know exactly what this is. This is all about being brave enough to face endings in the face...

CHALLENGE: Justice rev. Some things are just unfair :( It doesn't mean you're a bad person, or that you've necessarily done bad things... sometimes it's just a weird flip of the coin. I'm sorry :(

ALLY: 10 of Cups. But you know the good bit? If you're going to weather storms, at least let it be amongst friends and other loved ones. They're the comfort and emotional rock you need when all heads south - so this is a fantastic week to make sure you're getting emotional support from your team :)

A bit of a bleugh week so adding in another card:

SOMETHING GOOD THAT WILL COME OUT OF ALL THIS THAT YOU CAN'T SEE YET: Ace of Pentacles. This felt really metallic-shiny before I even flipped over the card!! This is money, new business propositions, and a burgeoning new career. You might be saying goodbye to one chapter, but believe me, there's another one waiting in the wings, all ready to begin. Let this one finish with grace and make sure you're rested and prepped for the next stage! :)
Old 30-03-2020, 10:16 PM
Master
Great reading tealily! I love reading your interps. I think you're pretty spot on for this week.

I seriously must get back into doing that spread. I've been so slack lately.
Old 05-04-2020, 01:31 AM
Master
Spirit Animal Oracle Cards - my fav
As usual sleepy tarot rocks! (As always my mind gets in the way if I think to hard.)

1) Wombat Spirit - I am truly at home and everything rings true from this space.
2) (upside down) Ant Spirit - Time to collaborate
3) Brown Bear Spirit - relax, calm and peaceful, recharge

* checked all the boxes today! I will be interested to see how the week unfolds.

Somehow, these upside down cards never seem negative.
Old 13-04-2020, 07:16 AM
Master

THINK about: The Sun. Get some fresh air, get some exercise, play with the dogs - be happy! Think of happiness. Engage in it, and also consider it as part of the end game.

DO: Page of Swords rev. Gear up but don't take off just yet. Maybe this will be a strong prep week?

CHALLENGE: Knight of Wands. My temper might be fiestier than usual this week - or I may want to take a few rash or heated actions. I need to concentrate on cooling my jets and being kind with my words.

ALLY: Page of Pentacles rev feels like the studybuddy who leans in and checks in on me to make sure I'm doing what I'm meant to be doing, instead of being distracted and procrastinating with someone else