Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Master
Edgar Cayce, the prophets and Christ

Difference between Christ and Prophets
I have stumbled across some information from the Cayce readings which I myself found to be quite on track. I actually thought some of these things before I read them. It was comparing the prophets and Jesus' status as Christ. And why Jesus was the one who became the Christ.

There is a connection between Moses, Abraham, Elijah, Jesus, and many others in the Bible. I always wondered the degrees of spirituality of these people. It all made sense as Cayce unraveled the lives of these individuals. I think it would make a FANTASTIC movie! On par with Scorcese' Last Temptation of Christ.

Cayce readings have several incarnations of Jesus first as Amilius/one of the five Adams, Enoch/Hermes, Melchizedek, Joseph, Joshua, Jeshua, Zend and finally Jesus.

In the readings he explains that both Moses and Elijah were united to God through the Christ consciousness. They were elevated to that status due to Christ. First off Moses had his right hand man Joshua (which was Jesus). Joshua was an angry, violent, but powerful soul who used his divine awareness in karmic ways. Joshua was actually the channel in which Moses receive divine information from God to fulfill his work. So I wondered what of Elijah? Elijah was like Moses but he created bad karma when he killed the prophets of Baal. Elijah could have been the Christ but this caused him to go backwards. For his good karma he ascended into heaven. But for the bad he reincarnated in a lesser role as John the Baptist without any power or psychic connection. His willing self-sacrifice to allow Herod's daughter (Jezebel who hated Elijah reincarnated), to behead him. Through Jesus, John was redeemed and returned in oneness with the Father.

I found it fascinating from Cayce that all these prophets were guided by the soul Jesus in some other form. Abraham? Abraham became Job and Job was a servant of Melchizedek (who blessed Abraham). Jesus was Melchizedek! Thus Abraham is forever in the bosom of God the Father through Melchizedek's grace and giving Abraham later as Job the final tests for Christhood.

And in Jesus' final life before Christ he was Zend. The father of Zoroastrianism. And in the Buddha's meditations, his spirit guide was the soul Jesus! Who in between lives watched over Buddha to be the prophet and channel for his People. And in return Jesus was guided by Buddha in his incarnation as Christ. In his life as the Nazarene Jesus, he attained complete unity with his inner divine consciousness and his human nature within his soul. God and Man became perfectly one.

In Cayce's eyes all the prophets and channels of the Bible were holy and channeled the Universal Christ Spirit. But it wasn't until Jesus became the Christ was this Universal Christ steadily incarnated in this vessel.
I just wish Cayce gave a discourse on Krishna and the Indian yogis.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:05 PM
mattie

Cayce Is Interesting

Expect that some will slam Cayce w/ the contention that some of his predictions have been disproved, but this same claim could be likely made about anyone that made 1000s of predictions. Any person in any psychic area who becomes well known will have no shortage of debunkers who are usually debunking the entire area they are in rather than the specific person’s expertise.

There’s more than enough about Cayce to consider him legit IMO.

Many others have said that Ascended Masters such as Jesus have been here many times under many names. Probably has been here many more times since under other names too.

Interestingly, Cayce was a devout Christian who wrestled w/ channeling as it wasn’t approved by his religlion.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Master
He was actually an atheist for half of his life and became a devout Christian in the later half worrying himself of his ability was from the devil. And even cheated on his wife in his early days. So he wasn't perfect.