Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-09-2012, 11:15 AM
MsSassy

Fish 2012 -The End of Time

Apologies if this has come up recently :)

Today I had another moment of 'Ohh'. I have never been a big buyer of the 2012 phenomenon. However after some more spiritual guidance I have once again come across the thought about the 2012 profecies.

Alot of theorists claim it to be the end of time or catastrophic changes etc. I honestly feel that they could be right, but not in the sense that they portray or that most of society perceives.

My feeling is yes it is the end of time. But not physical time just the human perception of time. I said to myself yesterday that 'Time is non-existent'. Of which really this could be true, time could be a man made perception. I also came across this when watching a Nostradamus movie (for fun) where one of his prophecies has been interpreted as the end of time.

Whilst reading Eckhart Tolle's The power of now. His perception is that there is no consciousness in time. Time is either past or future.

So my interpretation of that is that the end of time (perception of time) is the beginning of consciousness. The end of one world and the beginning of the next world.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Master

Given man's abuse of Mother Earth, the Animal Kingdom and our inhumanity to our own kind, 'we' probably deserve to be taught a lesson....

However, Planet Earth is an integral part in the Divine Plan and the evolution of souls. The world won't be ending in December or anytime soon.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 11-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Dancing_Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Given man's abuse of Mother Earth, the Animal Kingdom and our inhumanity to our own kind, 'we' probably deserve to be taught a lesson....

However, Planet Earth is an integral part in the Divine Plan and the evolution of souls. The world won't be ending in December or anytime soon.

I agree with both parts. I think many people has ruined this planet, I love the environment however but I know you can't control peoples actions.

However the world ending? I don't think it will but that's my opinion.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Master
For as long as I can remember, there were predictions of the end of the world, or end times or doomsday...whatever you chose to call it. I hardly doubt anything will happen, if it does, well, so be it.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Master
See you on the 22nd. There will still be conflicts, wars, struggles, death, pain.. and there will be joy, pleasure, excitement, happiness. Just like always.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIHGrFHLHc8
Old 11-09-2012, 05:58 PM
sesheta

I don't put any stock in the "end of the world" theories, either...considering that those have been in existence for probably as long as the planet has existed!!
I prefer to think that it will simply be the end of an age....it will usher in a new way of thinking...the true Age of Aquarius....and the better angels of our nature will finally lead the way to a better world
Old 11-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Neville

I actually was asleep on the last 3 or 4 occasions that the World Ended and sadly missed it.. I'll try to stay awake for the next one though.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Nada

Nothing is going to happen to end this world...
Sorry to those who are seeking that kind of drama of all dramas.
Don't forget to get Christmas gifts.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Administrator
2012 is not the end of time but it is the time of big changes not only in the universe itself but for everyone ecased into it,
changes have to be made to stop the destruction of mother earth as knightsofalbion said, we only borrow this planet for the time we are on it,
the biggest destruction comes from man,

Namaste
Old 11-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Neville

Quote:
2012 - The End of Time

I'm a bit slow on the upchuck but anyone who thinks time can end may possibly be working on the assumption that time has a beginning.