Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Autums_Moon

This is interesting! though I haven't met my twin flame, I've been experiencing the energy. I want to say..the moment I began this energy rise, my mind became open better to the connection of TF. oh man, it started gradually, became more after I started yoga and it scared me. I started having the dreams then. Recently, Reike has opened me up more. I felt almost all the symptoms as everyone else on this thread. The one I notice more of is the burning energy up and down my spin. It still worries me...and I'm always into energy work, but I've never had something like this go on with me before. i normally always have someone who can help me, but I don't anymore.
Old 13-07-2011, 08:47 PM
cherry

i didnt know about twinflames untill about a week ago when i did some research since i had this incredible meeting with a man that changed my world.
while im still getting used to the idea of a twinflame, i discovered on this board what kundalini was. i had for about the past half year, maybe a little longer, often a sensation of hot water running from my lower back up my spine.
i even went to see a doctor as im a gymnast and i was afraid i injuried myself.
so i guess those two are linked.
im no expert at all, its all a bit too much for me now.
Old 18-09-2011, 03:44 AM
Master

I experienced the beginning of kundalini awakening due to my twin flame's presence in my life, although we only met once briefly. I believe it is related to the merging/balancing of the masculine and feminine in yourself.

I went to acupuncture, and it worked wonders. Also, kundalini yoga may be beneficial.
Old 18-09-2011, 05:00 AM
Natalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Here's a pretty good link:

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/index...lini_Awakening

They list some symptoms but I think they vary from person to person.
Interesting link. It answers a lot for me and certainly digging up everything. I get vibrations through my legs and ears. The spinal warmth and burning sensation in hands and face. Things started happening around early May. By then i had visions and clarity, saw the 'bigger picture' so to speak and vivid dreams. My inner voice guided me to do chakra meditations which bought up a whole lot more stuff. My sex drive dropped but is back again now. I went off meat. I lost weight instantly..seemed overnight! I didn't make sense to anyone around me and had many worried.
I have termed it with something else since even though i know it was Kundalini it is made an impact so deep that many psychological issues have come to the surface. Since then i feel i have been dropped from a very high place and am trying to find my way back.

As for Soul connections....It seemed to have occured around the time i talked to my SC about spiritual development and healing. We found this forum and the rest is above. We're still in contact on a regular basis but things have changed. He says we need to heal and grow and it all happend for a reason(splitting up). Doesnt make it hurt any less but what can ya do? I guess i feel a left on my own and its scary.

I edited to add more info and then lost it all!!!

I cant remember all i typed now but will try. I want to share this as i'm sure he wont mind now that he doesn't come here often. This was said on 2nd of June 11'
"Even if you leave me to find and explore yourself and forget about me I'll still think of you as my wife and soul mate."
I know he was confused as i was too and i needed time and space to figure myself out. He became very hurt and frustrated with me and decided to end it and let go. Since then he has met and moved in with someone else. I still think of him as SC and i know he does too. I once showed him some stuff about SC's and TF's and he said he agreed for the most part. I didn't ask him what parts he didn't agree with. When we both met it was an instant bond and attraction and we both knew it was 'meant to be', had a purpose, fate whatever you want to name it. We would often think the same songs, pick up on each others moods, what the other was thinking. Many strange things happened. One time while talking i thought of John Travolta's name and he started telling me a story of John Travolta. I said 'i just thought about him right before you spoke about him!'...a lot of that kind of stuff would happen. There were many, many, many signs and synchronicities, especially with the number 8, our b-days added together come down to 8, we met 08/08/08 and even that date 08/08/2008 comes down to a single digit of 8, He is an 11 and i am a 6 which comes down to 8. We were both aware of the 8's and linked it right away to infinity. I have asked him to do a cord cutting technique with me which was futile and now i come to learn that it can't be severed. The only advice i got from a clairvoyant was to let the cord unwind so he can roam which will help me too. I know i need to let go. Resistance.....why is it hard? At least for some. These feelings just wont go.

Last edited by Natalia : 18-09-2011 at 06:09 AM.
Old 18-09-2011, 06:14 AM
Autums_Moon

I was wondering though, can Kundalini happen without actually meeting your TF? What if you just have a soul link?
Old 18-09-2011, 06:38 AM
Natalia

Our marriage took place on 18th September 2009. The numbers break down to 11. At least i escaped the 8.

And yes i'm aware of that date
Old 18-09-2011, 05:17 PM
Natalia

Hey Autums _Moon,

I don't know, i don't think so. It can be set off from meditation, wholistic healing methods, yoga and sometimes years after all or some of those things have been done. I've meditated for over 10 years however nothing happened til this year. It just seems and i hate to use this word 'coincidence' that the OP mentions this Kundalini and soul mate related circumstance when thats when it all hit me.
Since SC i have read and researched as much as i can to learn about whats going on. I've seen 3 professionals in the health and mental health to rule out insanity lol. Iv'e seen a spiritualist coach/clairvoyant. I'm thankful to SC for being the nudge to clearing out my mind closet, body closet and spiritual closet and that's at least one of the purpose's i know for sure about why we came together. The Kundalini symptoms make sense, the physical ones. The internal nightmare/roller coaster i'm going through since SC separation had me seek professional help and then i read that link and read thats part of Kundalini too.
Old 19-09-2011, 05:30 AM
Autums_Moon

Hi Tinks.

Its similar for me too. I think this kundalini energy began to awaken more and faster as I continued to practice energy work with my cousin, but I had no idea as to why all these sudden systems came about. The emotional roller coaster ride has taken a big hit on me. I thought I was going insane too lol. I just...can't seem to explain this connection with who ever this guy is. All the dreams and then sudden stop of the dreams. When I think about him I feel like myself, even empowered. I feel better. The only problem is I don't know him and I've never met him. There are times I think he is of my own creation. I don't have anyone I can talk about all this stuff that is going on with me. I'm continuing to find answers and peace of mind. But it would be nice if I had someone around whose gone through the same experience or is still going through it. Better yet, I would like to just meet this guy so it may give me clarity T.T
I have a feeling, if he exist, he may live some in Europe if my dreams and outside clues have led me right. *sigh* even if I had someone to talk to or practice energy work in a positive and balanced manner..I wouldn't know how to begin to open up after everything...
Old 19-09-2011, 06:05 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverevolution
Yup. I've had pulsing energy in my spine along with increased sexual energy, heightened creativity, emotional release, physical detox, all kinds of strange things going on since meeting this person. On the whole, it's not been unpleasant. I've enjoyed reading kundalini-teacher.com in the past for guidance but there are many other websites out there.

Wow...just wow. I have those things already happening and I have not even met him yet...When I do meet him who knows what will happen.
Old 19-09-2011, 06:33 AM
Natalia

Hi again Autums_Moon.

As i am still learning i can only give you what i have come to know and this includes within (inner guidance). You can talk with me at anytime if you need someone to unload. I find this helps. I have keept a lot of this in due to lack of trust in myself and others. This is a big lesson i am learning at this current time. What hinders my growth is resistance. My focus is not in tune because i refuse to let go. SC is a strong link but not what i need to depend on for self awareness. SC unknowingly has helped with direction and in so helped himself even if my earthly mind and emotions do not like the direction...it is for a reason. My masculine and feminine energies are not in balance and this is obvious due to the roller coaster ride. All of my soul links feel this and until there is balance the harmony will be off. When the soul alignment is reached then celebrations...onto the next chapter.
So i say....trust. You will open up when it feels right.