Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 20-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Ascender

Cat A place for Virgins(Virgos)

I noticed there was a Cancer thread and I very much liked the idea of having a thread for all the members of a star sign to come together and talk about anything! So here is a thread for Virgins.
I am an Aries Rising, Virgo Sun and Sagittarius Moon. I was born on August 24th so I'm not your typical Virgo but there are many things about me that are. I love being a Virgo<3
Question for Virgins: Lately have you been feeling like you completely want to start new and break free? I don't know if this has something to do with the stars or me graduating high school lol.
Old 20-03-2011, 06:39 PM
livluv

Hello!
My husband and I are both virgos and have had a very interesting season (from late-November to now). He 8/28 and I'm 9/19.
I think your question is VERY interesting because I've been reading the virgo horoscope everyday and I believe we have been experiencing something that has made it difficult to let go of the past and move forward. I also find it interesting because during this time, husband said he wanted a divorce and I have made it clear that that wouldn't be my choice. We've just been taking it day to day, for a while now... Coming from two virgos' perspective, it has been an interesting time to say the least. An awakening experience. :)

On the other hand, he has been told by one reader that he is a Leo with Virgo tendencies (probably due to Ophiuchus). I've been reading both Virgo and Leo horoscopes and think it's all just fascinating.

Perspective/stories are one heckuva thing in this wonderful journey of life.

:)
Old 21-03-2011, 01:25 AM
Ascender

So obviously if he wants a divorce things are pretty rocky now, but overall how has your relationship been? I'm interested in a Virgo-Virgo relationship. I've heard that they make the best of friends but that there is no romantic spark. Would you like to clarify what it's llike for you?
Old 21-03-2011, 03:50 AM
livluv

I think relationships change... like the tides of the oceans. And, I refer to all relationships. Afterall, aren't we ever changing?

For your question specifically, I would say that romance is relative. What you may deem romantic is not what I definte, nor he. In all honesty, I think I naturally tend to want "more" romance, but that could just be gender specific as well (me being female...). Who knows?

Overall: it was tough. (Universe brought us together through our daughter.) But, I use past tense intentionally.

Now: Things aren't rocky actually. It provided a wonderful awakening of sorts. Leaps and bounds. I find that the inner peace is deep. Like the bottom of a lake. Doesn't matter what happens on the surface. :) (Doesn't mean I ignore it, either... it just won't shake me. I still am.)
Old 22-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Ascender

I find it inspiring that you want to work on your relationship, instead of just give up on it. Relationships are hard work and too often people don't work hard enough on them.
Old 22-03-2011, 09:32 PM
livluv

Hey Lady...
Thanks for the kind words. Warm fuzzies!
I'm not sure if I would call it "work" right now. I would call it a path to surrender. I've come to terms that any outcome will be for the highest good and apparently the Universe does not want us to separate yet (physically). Emotionally/spiritually, we haven't been improving as a couple, but individually on our own. Which means we're kind to each other, but not connected. Where that leads... who knows? I call it aligning with the Universe and surrendering to it. It can be frustrating at times, which makes me realize I need to dig deeper and figure out the source.

I hope we haven't scared off any other virgos!
Old 22-03-2011, 11:55 PM
Ascender

Haha I don't think we did. I wonder if there are many Virgins on this site?
Old 23-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Master
Another Virgo here! *raises hand & jumps up and down*

Hi ladies!

Ladyvirgo... I too was noticing the threads for other Sun signs so I am grateful you started this thread..

I also am not what you might call a typical Virgo as I have a Cancer Moon & Cancer rising.. That makes me a highly sensitive Virgo so I get pretty upset & emotional when there is any sense of chaos or disorder lol!

You can imagine what my awakening has been like right? I have really been challenged to 'Let Go' of a LOT. Letting go of control in all it's forms.. Letting go of the need to 'know' & even to understand... Letting go of lots of ideas & beliefs... Learning that everything is perfect NOW -- including me -- has been my greatest lesson... And I'm still learning it..

Virgo men?? Not so attractive to me... Edit: Well, I mean your 'typical' Virgo male...I think because I'm so sensitive & emotional, I find I need those qualities in a man.. So I married a Scorpio! I find there are 'typical' examples of Sun Sign personalities and there are also many that don't fit the mold so to speak.. And that is because of the other placements in the chart of course (moon, rising sign & other planets)... For example my sister is a Taurus... They are known to be somewhat on the quiet side.. She has Gemini Rising, so she is quite the chatterbox -- not a typical Taurean trait....So, I guess I'm saying there are ALWAYS exceptions to the rule!

For the most part in my adult life I have had a total love affair - so to speak - with Scorpio men and women.. Again because I have so much water in my chart.. In fact I do believe I have all water & earth, with one fire sign (Sag) somewhere in my chart...

Friends from my past have been Virgos and Aries (classified a 'strange attractor' to Virgos).... These days for my friends it's more Scorpio, Libra and Cancer..

Between my hubby and I, we have attracted a TON of Libras into our lives..

As far as our marriage, I would say that at it's worst, he thinks I'm an OCD control freak and I feel he's the Scorpion, stinging madly w/his tail -- even to his own detriment.. Or a volcano spewing molten lava at the slightest provocation..

At it's best -- and any negative is SO worth this -- our marriage and lives are full of passion, our environment is nicely and comfortably ordered and we are like two big kids enjoying our journey with our two little ones.. I keep the sanity in the family most of the time and he keeps me from losing my mind in the details.

Great thread... I'm glad to share & that my post will bump this thread up so we can attract more of our Virgo friends out there -- male & female!

Love to you all!

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 23-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Master
Oops!

Just realized that I didn't answer your question, LadyVirgo!

YES! I have been feeling this way for 3 years now tho'! And there has been a lot that has broken free... A lot of clearing away of the 'old' in all it's forms.. So I feel in a sense that I have already started anew...

That being said, my 'career' or 'path' of helping others needs some serious clarification and I am itching to know more about what my purpose is in this way... This where I have really been desiring to start anew... :)
Old 23-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Ascender

I find Taurus, Scorpio, and Sagittarius men the most attractive to me<3
And I really don't understand the attraction between Aries and Virgo and how so many of these relationships actually work out! It's strange.